Basaas Reviews

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Philipp Hoegner

Simplify your daily work

Reviewed 2019-07-26

As a product manager I use tons of different applications every day. Basaas helps me to keep track of all my applications and notifications. Especially the customizable dashboard delivers a great added value as it gives me an overview. In my version it gives me a quick overview of all my emails and events.

Pros
Basaas is easy to understand and brings added value within a few minutes. After a initial setup the user can easily navigate through all his/her own/company apps. Futhermore, the dashboard delivers great value as it gives the user a great advantage as it provides a single source of information (such as emails, contacts, events etc.).

Cons
Some notifcations (such as an event reminder) are not shown if the user doesn't view the dashboard. This feature request was communicated to the Basaas team and they added it to the scope of the next release. Therefore currenlty no clear downsides.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Robin Brinkmann

makes working with multiple cloud solutions easy

Reviewed 2019-07-24

Pros
The workplace is a great help for my everyday work. I use multiple cloud solutions like Office365, GoogleSuite, Slack or Meistertask and sometimes it's hard to keep track of it all just using the browser. Basaas gives me acces to all solutions in ONE place - even allowing the use of multiple accounts for the same solution (like when you have three google accounts and constantly have to switch them in your browser). Features like an overall search or combined view of all tasks across solutions are also awesome. This way I dont even have to go to through a bunch of interfaces and solutions, but have it all in one place. Totally recommend trying it - especially since the free version gives you a lot of value already!

Cons
Some features are still in an early stage. For instance, there aren't as many solutions connected yet for overall search and such. These limits sometimes still force you to go back to each solution or the browser. They are working on it though and push more and more with every update.

Thomas Lorenz

Perfect working place

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-22

Pros
Do have all apps on one place, so I can work fast and organized.

Cons
I like all features and I am excited about all!I am curious about new functions in the future.

Marcello Micciarelli

Absolutely fantastic

Reviewed 2019-10-21

I've tried a lot of similar software but no one is like Basaas THANKS!

Pros
It's a marvelous app, like no one in commerce

Cons
nothing, it's pratically perfect for my use