All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Basaas

Connect the world’s leading apps into one solution

Basaas Reviews

makes working with multiple cloud solutions easy

Pros

The workplace is a great help for my everyday work. I use multiple cloud solutions like Office365, GoogleSuite, Slack or Meistertask and sometimes it's hard to keep track of it all just using the browser. Basaas gives me acces to all solutions in ONE place - even allowing the use of multiple accounts for the same solution (like when you have three google accounts and constantly have to switch them in your browser). Features like an overall search or combined view of all tasks across solutions are also awesome. This way I dont even have to go to through a bunch of interfaces and solutions, but have it all in one place. Totally recommend trying it - especially since the free version gives you a lot of value already!

Cons

Some features are still in an early stage. For instance, there aren't as many solutions connected yet for overall search and such. These limits sometimes still force you to go back to each solution or the browser. They are working on it though and push more and more with every update.

Simplify your daily work

As a product manager I use tons of different applications every day. Basaas helps me to keep track of all my applications and notifications. Especially the customizable dashboard delivers a great added value as it gives me an overview. In my version it gives me a quick overview of all my emails and events.

Pros

Basaas is easy to understand and brings added value within a few minutes. After a initial setup the user can easily navigate through all his/her own/company apps. Futhermore, the dashboard delivers great value as it gives the user a great advantage as it provides a single source of information (such as emails, contacts, events etc.).

Cons

Some notifcations (such as an event reminder) are not shown if the user doesn't view the dashboard. This feature request was communicated to the Basaas team and they added it to the scope of the next release. Therefore currenlty no clear downsides.

Much better than Shift

Pros

Basaas gives us a good workplace for all the web apps we are using in our company (Asana, Evernote, Outlook etc.). Instead of using hundreds of browser tabs, we could easily unify our web apps under one hood. With Basaas it is effortless to switch between web apps and to keep a good overview still. Before we found Basass, we used "Shift" (https://tryshift.com/). But in our case, Shift had some limitations and some minor bugs. This was the reason for us to look for an alternative. Basaas is this alternative for us. The best choice for us so far.

Cons

We are missing a "search on this page" functionality. Usually, in a web browser, you can use "CMD + F" / "Ctrl + F" to search a term through the current web page. This is not working in Basaas yet.

Way better than competence with room to grow

Pros

Ease of use. Functionality and wide range of apps available.

Cons

Notifications integration with windows propetary system

Wow

It runs easy, really. I decided to spend one hour to set it and customise it fully - without any rush, just goal oriented. I ended up with 5 different services set. Yes, those are most common vendors - Google(Cal-Tasks), Slack, MS(Teams 2x) - But everthing worked on first try, just registered. Special characters and Codepages are not corrupted, everything is readable and easy accessible. So far so good - i am pretty impressed.

Pros

It does what it promisses. I was suprised whith easy configuration and settings.

Cons

Nothing special. As Basaas works as "Portal", the limitations are with linked products mostly.

Excellent way to consolidate organizational tools and keep team members focused and productive!

Revolutionized (to say the least) the way our distributed Team collaborates and gets through the workday- particularly with the whole Covid situation.

Pros

Great for ease-of-use, GTD, focus, etc. Great top-level oversight and security. Tons of customization!

Cons

We've been using this for the time that we've been in lockdown due to Coronavirus, despite having used Google G Suite, ToDoist, Hubspot, Dialpad, Slack and others for years. So far, nothing negative

Very nice workplace for your business apps

I use Basaas to have organised all the apps I need to have access many times along the day, such as my google maps and hubspot. Basaas really can save you time and money.

Pros

Basaas can skyrocket your productivity. It creates a unified place for all the apps you need to access every day. Just connect your gmail, facebook, telegram and any other app and have access, notifications and a ton of other features from the same place. The free version really rocks!

Cons

As it was expected a tool with such flexibility it has a big learning curve, at least for me, but it's not so much to keep you away from using it. There are plenty of tutorials that can help you in any case. Also I wish there was integrations for some more applications, such as MailerLite, Chatbot, Teachable and ThriveCart but that's just my wish according to my needs.

Perfect working place

Pros

Do have all apps on one place, so I can work fast and organized.

Cons

I like all features and I am excited about all!I am curious about new functions in the future.

Absolutely fantastic

I've tried a lot of similar software but no one is like Basaas THANKS!

Pros

It's a marvelous app, like no one in commerce

Cons

nothing, it's pratically perfect for my use

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.