Bitrix24 Case Study

Bitrix24

Free collaboration, communication & management tool suite

4.04/5 (318 reviews)

Bitrix24 use case: Bridget Kelly

Bridget Kelly

30th of August, 2016
Brilliant for start for corporate company

I used bitrix for a brief while as I was looking to find some kind of system for me and my business partner to work together online. The functionality is brilliant but I think it's aimed more at corporate businesses as in an intranet. Still enjoyed playing around it, I think if my business was larger than it would be perfect.

What do you like best?

Brilliant for corporate businesses, that want a company internal intranet. Multi-Device friendly, Mac, Desktop, OS, Android. Fab. Internal chat system, brilliant, Lots of workspaces for different departments, loved the CRM inside, really nice and tracks everything. Extra applications can be installed but they would require testing first before installation.

What do you dislike?

Bit too complicated for my liking, or for a small start-up like mine. Admin functions, very limited, didn't really want to use everything. Found it tricky to hide and minimise all workspaces. Too much for one person to run on their own, would be best for a designated team. Applications, not all of them are created by Bitrix24, so trial and error with the apps.

Why did you end up selecting Bitrix24 over other applications?

Modern, loved the design and functionality over the other applications.

If so, why did you switch?

Was using Sugar but it didn't have what I really needed, Ii needed a place to track finances, not just on the CRM side.

What is your main use case with Bitrix24?

A crm with an ERP functionality would be perfect, a place that I not only needed to track my online expenses but be able to work online with team members or business partner.

Give one example how Bitrix24 has improved the way your organization functions

It gave me more of the understanding that it taught me about business structure if anything. With this in mind, i am now seeking either software like Bitrix that can offer this.

What is your ROI?

None currently, still in start-up, looking to launch in October.

5/10

Recommendations to others considering Bitrix24

Recommend for a corporate company, that is looking to track their customers through CRM with the use of a telephone for this, very much like sales force but a bit too complicated for one individual. Brilliant application x Still better than Sugar CRM.

Less than 6 months