All categories

TeamViewer Meeting

Freemium online meeting & collaboration software

TeamViewer Meeting Reviews

Sarah E. B.

Mauricio C.

Also, Blizz helps to share the files and overall it is a good & effective communication tool.

Cons

The phone version is very poor and limited, I feel a bit limited when I use Blizz on my smartphone is like having two different types of application, it is quite uncomfortable the truth.

Handes S.

Charlene C.

The program can not be used if there is no internet, so if the connection goes down the remote assistance is terminated, it is also difficult to get the license to update the program.

Adriana M.

4.6

Just what I needed to help me manage my startup business. It's very convenient and easy to use.

I’m the owner of my business, so I use this app to manage and train my team.

Pros

When I started my online writing business, I knew I needed an app that would allow me to communicate clearly with my team members in more ways that just email or Skype. I needed something that offered more options, and something that everyone could use with ease. That’s when I found Blizz. This app is great for doing online business meetings, and keeping in touch with my team members. Everyone has...

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t add any contacts unless the person first has their Blizz app account set up, but this wasn’t a huge problem.

Special video conferencing and screen remoting software.

I discover TeamViewer Meeting remarkable easy that this instrument has to consolidate third gatherings, which permits the work process to be changed here and there. Especially on these occasions when many peoples are working from their houses, TeamViewer Meeting permits us to impart either for sound calls alone or even those that are with recordings, Teamviewer meeting permits screen sharing and different decisions that help us consistently as a machine.

Pros

Team viewer meeting is one of the important communication platforms of associations that work straightforwardly with huge numbers of clients, accomplices, or representatives, or even is utilitarian to the point that it effectively adjusts to enterprises, for example, schooling. The best part about it is that I can add countless my partners in a solitary go and things go easily. It is a fundamental broadcast communications stage because of its assortment of specialized strategies. I like its plan since its product is secure, liberated from gatherings, Mainly dependent on controller objections around the globe.

Cons

Similarity TeamViewer Meeting platform with certain devices is somewhat shaky since it doesn't adjust to any advanced media. When imparting through video gatherings, some screen goal alternatives are influenced, by not opening and executing the relating activities.

Good but needs improvement

Good overall, frienly user, but there are better options. I used it for a while, for screen sharing, but now I switched to Google Meet.

Pros

Great Community Good Customes Support in the paid version Great overall remote access app User Friendly Easy Set up Excelent

Cons

No mobile compatible Its good but there are other conference call apps with much better value for money, like Microsoft Teams , Google Meet, GoToMeeting and Zoom Meetings

Interactive interface to maintain broad communication.

Blizz is a complete platform that offers different types of communication and leaves emails behind, offering an interactive interface with a live chat we are happy because offering other services in the same interface is perfect for us, it can also be downloaded to the computer or device mobile we can use this service to add contacts and it is extended since you can send files and documents, which makes it more important I am very happy with this software.

Pros

Blizz We love it because you have a large panel that offers different types of services such as, for example, chat, calls or videoconferencing, they fulfill your communication objective very well, and it plays a fundamental role in our company, unlike other services, it has similar characteristics but All included in one panel.

Cons

It is a complete platform but, nevertheless it has to optimize the characteristics and of this improve the service the most important is the video conferences, it gives many failures while one is being made, improving it would be the best.

Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication

We need an application that is versatile and solid and we find it in Blizz. On this aspect, what I liked most about this application is that with it, solid chat functions are maintained, which has been very useful for us. It is an aspect that is worth a lot since other applications that make more noise are characterized by instability, which causes problems to maintain good communication with the contact....

Pros

It is practically impossible not to communicate with Blizz. This online platform offers everything you need to make our meetings line something simple and smooth. He hadn't found anything better and now he wouldn't want to change it for anything. Blizz has greatly improved the communication environment in the company, which has also influenced a better relationship with customers. We have done great things thanks to Blizz and we hope it will continue to be better with its great advantages.

Cons

There is talk of Blizz and not much talk. But this is not so much due to users, but rather to the creators of the application. What happens is that it is a little known online program that for that reason does not generate the trust it needs. That means that you cannot connect with her to all the contacts you would like. First they must know Blizz so they can participate in the environment that it generates.

Best Option For Meetings

Struggling with some of the free software made me realize that sometimes the cheaper option is buying a decent product and saving time in the end. So far most have been happy with the software not only on the meeting side but also the remote access. During the pandemic we've seen as a company that 90% of the work can be done remotely without having to go to the office. I don't think we'll be replacing TeamViewer soon.

Pros

The security is a big concern to us as confidential information is constantly brought up or the topic of the meeting. Other software (Zoom) has been known to have breaches and therefor security was comprised. The cost is very low compared to the features offered.

Cons

Some users have slow internet speeds compared to others and the office so sometimes that user would miss info during meetings.

Well-designed, highly intuitive piece of software. Very new product but shows a lot of potential.

Looks great, very easy to use and works seamlessly across all kinds of devices.

Pros

- Really intuitive layout and design. I skipped the tutorial and help sections and had absolutely no problem figuring out all the features. - Simple interface. The interface isn't cluttered with unnecessary/confusing buttons, but still has just about every feature that you could realistically need from video conferencing software. - Links up seamlessly with other participants on mobile devices, different...

Cons

- It's a relatively new product, so the developers may have to iron out some kinks as time goes on (although none are obvious to me at this stage). - Quite a distinct feel to other more established software of this kind. While I think it's very easy to get your head around, the general interface may confuse some/not be to everybody's tastes. - There could be something like an in-depth interactive tutorial to exhibit all of the less-obvious features. Again, this isn't something that I needed, but it could feasibly help some users.

Now i can conduct 'business meetings and knowledge transfer sessions' easily.!

I'm using it everyday in my office. Light weight and very powerful application.

Pros

It comes with a beautiful and simple user interface. Very attractive and easy to work with 'Blizz'. I can conduct business meetings with my team over my mobile device anytime. Here are some major plus points identified by myself, 01- Live conferencing 02- Video Recording functions 03- Live chat features 04- Cheaper subscription pricing 05- Integration with email services 06- 'Android' and 'IOS' support. Also by following couple of simple steps, 'Blizz' helped me to collaborate with my team members and conduct "knowledge transfer sessions" easily.

Cons

Actually no cons to say about this software. I'm very happy with 'Blizz'. Best in the market.

Great video conferencing solution for meetings and remote collaboration.

Blizz has changed our experience of meetings, remote collaboration, technical and customer support. Overall, its a great solution!

Pros

1. My team relies on Blizz by TeamViewer for video conferencing and remote support solutions mainly because of its ease of use and multi-platform support on PC and mobile. 2. The audio and video quality remain stable under varying internet speeds; this way, our field technicians can collaboratively tackle problems even when in remote areas. 3. The session recording feature comes in handy when I...

Cons

Sometimes, I have to manually activate the camera feature on the mobile app after a reconnection but this does not affect the audio. Older browsers have a difficult time using the web client, so you have to update your browser to the newest version if possible.

Blizz - Good Backup to Zoom

As a backup to Zoom, Blizz is first-rate, and if used in this capacity, it is very inexpensive.

Pros

Blizz offers robust and secure videoconferencing capabilities. It serves as an excellent backup to Zoom for people who are not comfortable with using Zoom on account of security issues or otherwise.

Cons

Blizz does not have breakout room functionality and does not offer virtual backgrounds, as is the case with Zoom. The quality of the video is sometimes also a bit grainy.

Blizz is the most detailed collaboration tool

This free software for meetings and other online collaborations is perfect for working with remote computers, since meetings can be accessed from any computer or Smartphone device. It is quite good, as it offers the ability to add up to 300 participants to meetings, with the use of a shared screen. We were amazed and completely satisfied to have acquired a platform with incredible quality. Without a doubt, having invested in Blizz has been the best. Blizz is one of the best platforms on the web that know how to provide the best service and professionalism to any company (either mainly or not). Without a doubt it is incredible.

Pros

Its integration to the Outlook platform is very good for managing live mail during meetings. Meetings can be recorded in excellent image quality. Its security system is quite large, since the authentication process it offers is two factors. This layer of security makes our meetings completely hermetic to unauthorized access. Blizz is a good alternative to those heavy collaboration tools that do not offer adequate remote access. Its integrated chat service is one of the best in the current market in terms of personalization and ability to share files. The use of blizz is recommended for the creation of discussion threads, and for handling comments.

Cons

The access code is very short-lived, so sometimes it becomes difficult for all staff members to access meetings if they take a long time to do so beforehand. Blizz does not provide any board where you can write down the crucial information about the meeting points, as a quick notes or notes.

An hidden gem within the vast web.

Pros

Windows version review: This is a very compact app, small in size. I introduce this App to my student so we can have English classes. The support for this app is minimal since the developers pour more of their attention on TeamViewer; however, the online documentation is complete, and it rarely crashes on Windows. The video chat and settings screen is smaller than Teamviewer, this makes it have an...

Cons

You have to convince others to download it since they haven't heard of it. The iPad version's development/upgrades seem to have come to an end.

Blizz enabled interaction and made us feel less disconnected even though we work remotely

Pros

- I can connect with multiple people even with the free version. - Other apps often overwhelm new users with the multitude of features. In the end you don’t become more efficient because it’s too complicated to use. Blizz is very basic as a simple communications tool and it’s not confusing. - The app doesn’t take up much space on my SmartPhone so I don’t feel bad asking others to download it too. - The video quality is impressive in terms of color and clarity. - It’s so easy to record audio or video so I don’t even take notes of meetings anymore. - It syncs across all my devices.

Cons

- I work mostly on my SmartPhone but the mobile version doesn’t show all the menu options available on my computer. - The mobile version didn’t show any tutorials so I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any features. - Not many people use this yet so I have to ask new clients or team members to download it first. - There is a slight delay on audio. - I only use Gmail and I still need to figure out how to send invitations from that platform.

Blizz, keeps you so close to your customers even if they are at a distance.

In each audit topic we have Blizz and it helps us to have a great experience with all the departments. Even if these are in different regions. Its easy use and quick access makes it quite appropriate for corporate issues.

Pros

Its easy use meets all the requirements you are looking for to keep your conferences with your business group. Its operation in mobile devices is very good. Video conferencing works correctly even though you have more than 100 people added.

Cons

The disincorporation of the blackboard is what I really hope it will come back was very useful and even a voting function could be considered adding in future updates.

Great tool for online meetings, easy to use and effective

With Blizz you can be assured of great user experience. You can get in touch with everyone conveniently. It’s has every important features you need for communication in the workplace.

Pros

Blizz has a great layout and design. It’s also easy to use and learn. The UI is also perfect and first time users are unlikely to get confused. Blizz is built using highly secure technology, so you can confidently share sensitive information without worrying that it could land on the wrong hands. You a can connect with multiple people even with the free Blizz version. Blizz syncs across all devices. The mobile app is lightweight which means it won’t take up space much on your phone. The video, audio quality is also impressive. You can add many participants to a meeting and record the discussions.

Cons

Blizz is not friendly for slow connections. The mobile app does not show all the features. This makes it difficult for first-time users to use it. Sometimes I experience slight delays on audio. You may also be forced to manually activate the camera feature on the app once the internet connection is re-established.

With its intuitive design, Blizz makes scheduling meetings and chatting with clients easy.

Pros

- Blizz has one of the best user interfaces I've ever come across from team collaboration software. Its intuitive design enables people to jump in and get started without needing any previous training. - I found that it was very easy to set up a meeting on the fly, scheduling a meeting in the future or even just initiating or responding to a chat conversation. - There is the option to use the mobile and desktop application, making it easy to communicate with clients from anywhere in the world - This product is reliable and stable.

Cons

- When initiating a chat conversation with someone who is not on my contacts list, I simply entered an email address of someone who does not have a Blizz account. Unfortunately, no feedback or error message was output on screen. I did expect an error message to be shown on-screen to let me know that the user does not have Blizz account, rather than no feedback at all.

Blizz remote solution

I recommend 100% Blizz to all the users that perform support functions, since it is a very practical tool to solve faults remotely, it has a very nice interface for any user that starts using this powerful work tool, the connections are encrypted from end to end. This guarantees the confidentiality of the communication and the security of the company's information, this software can be downloaded and installed from the Internet and it is very easy to configure its functions for the correct functioning.

Pros

What I like about Blizz, which is an easy-to-use tool with a nice interface, does not require a very specialized knowledge to install and configure this tool, it allows me to quickly manage access to a destination network from any terminal with internet access, you can install the application locally on your computer, you can add your own company logo to others and disable incoming or outgoing connections for information and computer security. Blizz, has the particularity of offering communication by chat, this gives an added value to this tool, since it facilitates the support with the remote user.

Cons

I do not like that Blizz is not compatible with all operating systems, and that if you have the free version, it limits the number of sessions and stations to establish a remote connection.

Another hit from TeamViewer, Blizz is a great app to stay connected

We as a team all work remotely and found this app very easy to get to setup and use. It has some great features, most of which we use all the time.

Pros

I found Blizz very easy and intuitive to use, as did my colleagues. We literally got connected in seconds and started our meeting. You don’t need to register, and it includes all the functions we needed in one app like chat, video conferencing, conference recording, meeting, file sharing and screen sharing.

Cons

It's not so well known yet, but I assume that will change over time.

Good solution for web conferences with nice features

Pros

This is a solid Web conferencing solution with some nice features other products do not have. For example, in some meetings there is bad audio because some participants obviously cannot figure out which audio device they are currently using (e.g. a Webcam microphone). Blizz has some nice feature that triggers a device selection dialog when a new device is added (or removed), so it will be almost impossible...

Cons

I really miss a volume slider in the GUI; it is bit tricky and slow to find it somewhere in the options. Skype, for example, has one. Also, there is no sorting of the participants with respect to their importance (active speakers).

Great software for doing remote work

Pros

I am a busy person, and I am always on the lookout for something to make my everyday experience easier. Right now me and my team are working remotely, so we were spending a lot of time Skyping and trying to convey our ideas through a conference. So far the screen sharing has been working okay for us, but then I discovered Blizz and realized that our meetings can be much better. The feature I absolutely loved was the possibility to share a presentation. Now I feel like I can explain myself much clearer, since I am able to show all the participants of the conference what I have been working on at the moment and how I am progressing.

Cons

Not that many cons according to my experience, but there's one thing: the whiteboarding feature needs to come back, it was very useful.

Blizz has excellent features that can help increase a company's productivity.

Blizz has great features to offer its users which makes it highly recommended when it requires remote activities such as: offering remote support to colleagues, friends or customers, sharing your desktop in meetings, presentations or teamwork, to connect to your home computer when you are away and work with documents, check email or download images from your computer for editing, among others.

Pros

It is a great advantage to have the remote connection that Blizz offers, since it allows you to transfer files, perform remote assistance, preventive and corrective maintenance at a distance, which means a reduction in costs, and remote assistance is cheaper, and on the other hand, it also reduces the response time since there is no need to wait for hours or days for the technical staff to move to the place.

Blizz

Pros

Its the best way to hold online meetings ever

Cons

I see absolutly no flaw in this valuable application

Great experience working with Blizz so far, TeamViewer quality is apparent

Pros

Works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient collaborative work. End-to-end session encryption, unique meeting ID for each user, easy and fast setup and registration, available on Android and IOS, Mac and PC, Outlook integration

Cons

Some UI improvements are necessary.You can sense that the product is still in development/introduction stages, but has the potential of getting bigger

Communicate better, and in real time.

You can record high quality meetings on video and audio, it is quite easy to use, you can share files, and hold meetings with up to 300 people at the same time. The chat sessions are very stable, it is very customizable. For all these features I recommend Blizz

Pros

The free version makes me happy because it allows you to connect absolutely with everyone, it is great and extremely useful, easy to use, and it takes very little time to learn, in addition to having an office integrated in more expensive versions. Another important thing if you need to record video or audio can help you a lot.

Cons

the phone version is very poor and limited, I feel a bit limited when I use Blizz on my smartphone is like having two different types of application, it is quite uncomfortable the truth.

Blizz combines the best features of mainstream comms services into one simple platform

Pros

Right off the bat, it has a super user-friendly and intuitive interface. And despite its simplicity, it still packs a punch of various offerings: - Multiple features (i.e. screen sharing, meeting scheduling, audio/video options). - Several communication methods (chat, video) all working without a hitch. - And compatibility across various devices as well From my experience, the connectivity and quality across devices is top notch, which honestly might be the best part. Ideal for remote or international teams trying to stay in sync.

Cons

It’s relatively new in an industry with some well-established names, so some users may be hesitant to give it a go. But as for the product itself - no complaints.