Blizz Reviews

Blizz

Freemium online meeting & collaboration software

Blizz-Connecting the people

I have mixed feeling about Blizz. If we neglect all these negligible cons, Blizz surely handy tool for you. Give a try for your online meeting sessions.

Pros

I have quite experience with some software for the online conference and Blizz is simply best among all of them. Blizz providing some excellent features & we can record our whole session in good resolution. Also, it is easy to manage live email integration during the meetings & two-factor authentication ensure the additional security layout that any outsources did not get access. Also, Blizz helps to share the files and overall it is a good & effective communication tool.

Cons

It needs a proper internet connection and most of the time it lacks for slow internet connection. The application should be installed on both ends & most of the people don't know this application prior to having pre-installed in their PC or smart devices. Also, Blizz needs to work on its side to make stable connections.

Blizz makes my meetings with colleagues and clients easy and professional.

better meeting experience, one stop shop for everything you need when conducting a meeting.

Pros

Anyone can use it, installation is easy and with the recent release even better, as clients do not need to install it on their devices - especially in large companies that was often a security issue and made meetings difficult. I like that it offers all functions in one tool: chat, meeting, video-conferencing, conference recording, screen sharing, file sharing.

Cons

I would like for it to have a translation system included, would make meetings across language barriers much easier.

I like the idea behind this software. It is easy to use and could be very useful!

Pros

The app took very little time to be installed on my PC, which is excellent. It also doesn't take much space. Besides from that, the app is pretty straightforward and very easy to use. You learn everything you need to know within seconds. Also, the interface is quite user friendly.

Cons

Well, it could use more interesting features. The design isn't bad but I feel it could be much more appealing.

Blizz is very easy to use as everything is just a click away, I didn't have to spend any extra time.

Pros

For me, one of the best things about Blizz is that it offers a very secure environment as it has data encryption allowing only the needed parties to have a look at what is being shared. I can discuss anything with my team without the worry of information leakage. Audio and video quality are great and the app remains stable even when my network is bad.

Cons

On my personal laptop, the OS is Linux. Blizz doesn't work on it, and though I can use the webclient, I would appreciate it if it was available on client too.

All in all, Blizz is a tool that can connect people no matter which operating systems they use.

The greatest advantage is the fast and simple cooperation between customers or employees.

Pros

I've tried TeamViewer Blizz for my newly founded company. I am fairly impressed by this new software made by TeamViewer especially due to low installation effort. If you have questions concerning usage or known issues you can join the Blizz community. Another feature that I liked is the Outlook Plug-in that shows all contacts in the Blizz application which greatly improves clarity. The mobile application helps field service technicians to communicate simply, yet effectively, with colleagues and customers alike. As a bonus, the software features a safe connection protecting information and data exchanged in a meeting. Blizz's secure connection is also used by TeamViewer remote sessions. The ability to connect to regular phone numbers is also a handy asset.

Cons

Great UI, very intuitive and stable software

Pros

We have been using the company plan of Blizz as we often need more than 25 participants to be on the call so that plan works great for us. It's a user-friendly software, with high-quality video and screen sharing.

Cons

I'm used to seeing previews of messages on my locked iPhone but Blizz only sends you notifications with a new message displayed. Must be for TeamViewer security reasons but I would still like to have the option.

I use Blizz for its non-obtrusive interface with intuitive collaboration features

Pros

o Extremely easy to use, I loaded the software and was able to use it without watching any tutorial videos o I haven't experienced any problems with cross-platform collaboration. Works equally as well with iOS as Windows o Live chat feature works well.

Cons

o The web application requires an updated browser, which can be inconvenient in some cases o High bandwidth usage causes delay on slower internet connections.

The best tool for my collaboration needs!

Pros

I really like the Outlook integration, makes scheduling very convenient. The chat feature is simple and easy to use. The software in general is just very well made and stable.

Cons

High CPU usage slows down my computer sometimes when sharing my screen and using multiple applications

Great tool!

Pros

Easy to use and allows for great interaction with peers for meeting. free. worked great for several online conferences I had.

Cons

not as many features as some of the other programs I have used but its great if you are just looking for meetings.

Video Conference from a Good one on Remote Support but...

Used blizz as a back up solution from another meeting and conferencing tool in the company. As much as we grow with demand on prospects and customer for remote support and demo sessions we are evaluating some other tools that can work as much as expected from the mainly used platform in the business. Blizz is good

Pros

It does what it has to in order to perform meetings and video conferences Good audio quality on stream Good arrangement in crowd meetings Great Capabilities for remote support sessions It works with the same credential from Teamviewer

Cons

Interface is not simple Aged GUI, looks like a software from 2008-09 Pixelated Menus Not full screen support while presenting or screen sharing Notch up and down the screen Bandwidth demanding Not friendly for slow connections Computer resources in higher demand than other similar solutions

Blizz

Pros

This modern looking software is one of my favorites to use for eMeetings.

Cons

The call quality wasn't the best but was better than other software.

Blizz has a pleasant UI, immensely intuitive and better than most options in the market right now!

Pros

The layout is very easy to use. It has a nice interface without any clutter or unnecessary options, just the essential.

Cons

Blizz consumes a lot of CPU usage that really affects performance. Hopefully this can be improved in the future.

An interesting alternative to other video conferencing apps.

Pros

This new app for video conferencing and bringing work teams has a desktop and mobile app and has interesting features to discover.

Cons

In the beginning it costs a little to get used to this new tools if one usually uses other classic alternatives like Skype.

This reviewer only left a rating