Boardable Reviews

4.75/5 (44 reviews)
Pros
  • Very user friendly! Easy to navigate and use.
  • I like how easy it is for our board members to use.
  • This software is easy to use, understand and implement!
  • I love this program, it really helps get our board and meetings organized.
Cons
  • I can't really think of anything I dislike.
  • It's a newer system so it still has a few bugs.
  • The fact that I can't change the username e-mail
  • I haven't had any negative issues with Boardable yet.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Chris Herndon

This software has transformed how our board operates. And at a budget-friendly price point!

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Pros
Easy access to board specific comms and files. We've even used the polls feature to facilitate board voting.

Cons
The calendaring feature could be improved and from what I understand, it will be. For example, visibility into an organization-wide calendar of events above and beyond board meetings.

Robin Penny

Great product. Getting even better with every new release.

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Ease of communication with my volunteers

Pros
Ease of use. This is a simple way to communicate with your boards and committees - really any group of people you need to gather together for discussion!

Cons
The polling options need clarified a bit more - they are not as intuitive as the rest of the software is.

Tim Tracy

Easy set up. Having a few glitches

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Pros
Easy to use and customize. I like that it links with other calendars but the link is not obvious to many users.

Cons
Support is weak. Staff have issues not being resolved. Set up for Board was easy but more than 30% did not recognize the need to complete and set up a password. resulted in multiple requests to complete

Response from Board Management Software

Hi Tim, thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback around support and log in issues. We are working this week to improve both of those experiences, look for updates soon. If you would like us to provide a demo of Boardable during a board meeting to answer questions and show all its functionality, we would be happy to set up screenshare for that. Thank you, Jeb Banner, CEO, Boardable

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Brianna Dow

Super easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-09-26

I love how easy boardable is to use for both our staff and board. It simplifies communication with our board and our different committees. Everything we need is right in one place.

Pros
I like how easy it is for our board members to use.

Cons
I wish you could make recurring events such as regular board meetings.

Dan Kraft

Very easy to use and navigate

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Having one place to send and receive messages and store documents for the entire Board to see. It beats using Outlook or Gmail to try and track messages and communications

Pros
I think the easy of use and being able to organize documents in a logical way. This is fairly flexible versus other programs that force you into their logic

Cons
Too many clicks. Seems like you have to click around to find things that should be opened in one click. It is difficult to tell if you have sent a message or posted a document that you want the rest of the Board to see. It would be nice if there was a data tag that said when and who the document was sent too.

Sara Brothman

Great Board Portal

Reviewed 2019-07-02

It has been a great experience! Rep and his entire team have been a pleasure to work with. They have been extremely helpful with everything. The product itself is very easy to use as a Board member and as an Admin. The ability to use the product as a center of communication is greatly appreciated and makes my life much easier!

Pros
I love that it is easy to use, easy to set up, and the customer service is amazing.

Cons
The software doesn't always remind you to save your work. I have been working on minutes and will make a change or leave the page and do not get prompted to save my work and have lost significant pieces of work.

Melissa McAdoo

Great tool for our Board of Directors!

Reviewed 2019-09-27

It helps us to cut down on the number of emails we send out Board of Directors.

Pros
This software is easy to use, understand and implement!

Cons
At first the initial emails were going to a spam folder for the invitations.

Samantha Hurt

Great product, user friendly

Reviewed 2019-05-30

So far, my experience has been great. I've only been using for a month, but I think it's a great product

Pros
Very user friendly! Easy to navigate and use.

Cons
I can't really think of anything I dislike.

Gregory Turnbull

Boardable is a great to easily connect all of our board members in one central place.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Pros
It centralizes all of our board minutes, documents, etc and allows us to get away from a long trail of email for communication. We also really like the voting and scheduling features.

Cons
It took a while to figure out to use the document adding feature. Once I got it, it is very simple but did take a few tries to get it worked out.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Julie Champion

Boardable is easy to learn and use. Any questions I have are answered quickly.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

I appreciate the ease of use in keeping all documents organized and in determining who has access to them.

Pros
I like the straightforward, clean format which makes Boardable easy to use. Everything needed for a meeting is easily connected to that meeting and documents are easily filed after the meeting.

Cons
The only issue some of our users have with Boardable is the inability to make notations within a document. Also, as an administrator I would like to be able to rearrange documents in the Document Center.

Harini Rajagopalan

I have had only positive experience using Boardable from the get go. No training required to use it.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Pros
Ease of use, great for scheduling meetings, engaging in discussions, sharing documents, allows different committees of a board to have their own independent discussions, schedule their own meetings and share documents that can be viewed only by the members of the specific committee. It is very user friendly!

Harry Faas

Getting ready for your board meeting the easy way

Reviewed 2019-07-12

We came from a traditional way of managing the board, with tons of paper and archiving minutes in boxes. We have now moved everything into boardable so all board members have access to our historical meeting minutes & papers etc.

Pros
We chose Boardable because is easy to use. We have a few member that are not that great with all the techy stuff, but we had to do no training and everyone just picked it up.

Cons
It would be great if all the documents were indexed, so you can search across the body of text.

Kainoa Fukumoto

Easy and efficient

Reviewed 2019-07-03

Pros
The site is easy to navigate with relevant and effective features that help us make our meetings and operations very efficient. We especially like how you can stay organized with individual tasks, keep try of motions, and seamlessly communicate with one another through a single platform. The app is great as well.

Cons
So far, we have had a very enjoyable experience and do not have anything in particular in mind that needs improvement.

Polina Osherov

Easy to use, and works as intended!

Reviewed 2017-10-14

Pros
Boardable is great for keeping track of events, communications and documents in one place. The Boardable team is also super responsive to support requests and you can tell that they are working hard to improve the product every single day.

Cons
One big improvement worth pursuing is a better IU on mobile, otherwise, there's nothing I don't like about it. The biggest hurdle to overcome with this software is getting the entire board to use it.

Bouchra Sidali

Good product

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Love using Boardable, it very user friendly and it was so easy to set up

Pros
so easy to use and set up. I love all the features that you included, ie. uploading the pictures for the users, their full contact information.

Cons
The fact that I can't change the username e-mail

Kim Donahue

United Way of Central Indiana uses Boardable for our board and committees. Makes life easy!

Reviewed 2017-11-13

Saves so much time and having to send emails out again and again. Links people together and the discussion and poll features will be a big help.

Pros
Saves staff time in not having to send multiple emails.. Board members don't have to look through lots of email to find their board packet.

Jason Williams

Great communication tool for our board of directors

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Pros
Boardable has helped us put all of our documents and conversations in one place. It has also helped myself and our board of directors communicate in one place.

Cons
Scheduling meetings, especially when giving attendees multiple date/time options, has been a bit tricky to figure out.

bobbie mcclanahan

Makes Life Easier

Reviewed 2018-10-22

It's so great to be able to keep our board and administration staff on the same page!

Pros
I love this program, it really helps get our board and meetings organized.

Cons
It's a newer system so it still has a few bugs.

Michelle Daugherty

Boardable has wonderful customer service and is easy to use

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-29

The team at Boardable has been so helpful getting our organization started and has quickly answered any questions that have come up. The introductory webinar was informative and well received.

Pros
I like that it is user friendly and you don't have to be a skilled technical person to figure it out. This has been super helpful acclimating our Board to the platform and gives our Board and Leadership Team a central place to store documents.

Cons
I haven't had any negative issues with Boardable yet.