All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Govenda

Board management & online portal for boards of directors

visit website

Govenda Reviews

EA to Board

-we no longer print and mail board documents to the board members they get them on line and up-to-date

Pros

- notifies members when new material is posted - ability to book meetings in advance

Cons

members notes are viewable to others sometimes the notifications are not sent when I click notify now

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for reviewing BoardBookit! It's great to hear that you're able to easily schedule board meetings in advance and saving you time when preparing for board meetings! Our Customer Success team is always available to help you navigate every function of BoardBookit, so feel free to reach out anytime! Thanks again!

P&T

Pros

I haven't used BoardBookit a great deal, but per request of my physicians I have begun using to distribute my P&T agenda and wok packets. So far the set-up has been very self explanatory and received well by my committee members.

Cons

So far there hasn't been anything I have found to be a negative.

Hi Tony, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that your experience with BoardBookit has been positive so far! If you ever need a walk through of our benefits and features, please contact our Customer Success team. We'd love to walk you through our platform!

Nice, but more than we need

eh, not really.

Pros

This was really easy to make documents and agendas available to the board

Cons

This is really expensive and duplicated work in making documents accessible to the board

Good Board Meeting Portal

Pros

BoardBookit is easy to implement and use right away. The interface is intuitive and the help files are easy to navigate and comprehensive.

Cons

While the software features a voting capability, it isn't suited (nor is it designed) for collaboration.

Thank you for reviewing BoardBookit! It's great to hear that your had an easy implementations and you've found the platform intuitive! We'll pass along your thoughts regarding Voting to our engineering team for future updates and enhancements!

Pros

Compared to our old software, Boardbookit is so easy to setup and use. It's intuitive and easy to learn.

Cons

I don't like how our multi-day events show as separate entries on the app. It's confusing to our users as well.

Hi Jodi! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review BoardBookit. It is awesome to know that you find our portal intuitive and easy. I will be sure to pass on the multi-day meeting feedback to our team. Thanks again!

Good Product

We used to take days with a number of employees to put together a Board Pack. This is now done by myself and it now takes minutes

Pros

Pricing and ease of use. No need for much training. Any use can figure things out by themselves

Cons

It does not have a Windows Based App that will allow Laptop users to use the app without an internet connection.

Easy Peasey!

Everyone gets all notifications as a group and all documents are at everyone's finger tips

Pros

So easy to organize and very intuitive.

Cons

Have not yet found anything that would be considered a "con."

Hi Amy, Thanks for your positive review of BoardBookit! It's great to hear that your board is more organized with BoardBookit and members are loving having easy access to materials!

Brittany's Review

Overall, it is a great tool to use for nonprofits needing signatures and board approvals a lot.

Pros

I like that you can get signatures easily and without needing in person review.

Cons

The different levels of users makes it a little tricky and I had issues before with my browser/cookies and it made it harder to use.

First time user

See above.

Pros

That my trustees have one place to go for everything related to our agency

Cons

It does take a bit to learn and get used to. Not all is intuitive.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.