BoardPaq Reviews

4.83/5 (12 reviews)

Anonymous

makes committee meeting and messages so easy!!

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Great! the support there is great and they really want to do anything to make sure your experience is the best it can be. They have a great training selection and online feedback. Everything you would need for your Board of Trustees and committees is in one place. I feel so much more organized since I got Board Paq. I was able to make a library of all the minutes, rosters, schedules, work plans, and anything that s financial or legal. Members can message one another or have a message board, so communication with everyone is now in one place and not between phone calls and emails. It is so easy to ask for feedback, give surveys, and availability with all your members too. It really has helped my organization so much. The company also helps you set up a webinar training for your members and staff. Great support!!!

Stephanie Quebedeaux

Bank Use and Review

Reviewed 2019-02-19

As administrator, I love this program. Participants love the program. Our business doesn't have a need for all of the different functions, but nice to know they are available to us as our organization expands.Eliminates paper in the board meeting process. Ease of upload, making changes, etc.

Regina Torres

BoardPaq is truly amazing!

Reviewed 2017-07-07

It has saved us time and money. We don't have to use Binders, Copy Paper and staples etc. We have all our meetings documents in one location. We have not used binders in years! If a document needs to be added or a change needs to be made to your agenda it can be done in minutes! All members get updates immediately. You can vote, color code items on the agenda, have conversations within each section of the agenda if needed. BoardPaq also has a library section that you can store all kinds of documents and label them for your use. Please schedule your demo today. You will see all the benefits of having BoardPaq.

Carolyn Kilby

BoardPaq help when you need it!

Reviewed 2019-02-21

I started out as someone that just used to for viewing and I really like it, now I also help with the editing and set up and after going through a couple of trainings I am getting used to it and the flow of it is much better.I like the ease of use, it took me a few times to get the hang of the process, mostly because I was only using it occasionally. I now use it pretty much monthly and it seems to be easier for me to utilize.

Luanne Cundiff

Tremendous efficiencies gained in the 5 years of using the software

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-06

Streamlines meeting preparation and provides ease of use for members of our meetings, regardless of their computer abilities

Dixon Phillips

Some quirks but workable

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Savings on paper and reduction in administrative efforts needed to circulate documents, also assists with confidentiality as restrictions can be placed on printing or copying information from circulated documentation.Functionality of producing packages for Board and Committee meetings that can be published online or printed as a comprehensive PDF

Donna Richmond

I did my research and BoardPaq was the best option!

Reviewed 2019-02-21

We have been able to streamline the process of getting information to our board members while saving money! No more printing 40 sets of 50-100 page packets every month and no more shipping costs either!It is so easy to use on the administrative side and the user side!

Megan McKissen

Great! Very Functional!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-07-06

A super cool job:)Ease of use. I like being able to pull out any device and be able to access the agenda and last meeting's minutes. I also like the vote function and SWOT analysis tool.

Patrick Holmes

Great Product for the Price

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Overall, we are very satisfied with this product at the affordable price it costs.It works for our board. We are not a huge company and our board meetings are relatively short, so this product works well for us.

Robert Goldstein

We have used this product since it was introduced. We are very happy with it in all respects.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

It is easy to use and has a complete list of features. I am very happy with the program. We save a lot of postage and printing costs.

Ben Burke

Very easy to use for staff and volunteers.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-07-06

We like the quick, simple and intuitive navigation that BoardPaq provides. The cost is also very reasonable.

Anonymous

Very good piece of software

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Ease of use, especially for non-technical people