All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

BrainCert Reviews

Easy to use, great API solution

Pros

API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service. API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service.

Cons

Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great. Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great.

BrainCert-A perfect medium to have a simple and easy way to conduct lessons

Pros

Braincert is simple and a easy to use way to schedule and carry on with the lessons. Easy to upload, easy to use, easy to show the videos with just a insertion of link and its all to shine during the lessons. No interruption, much clarity, much interactive way is created with the pen and other cool features. Works on any browser. There is no fear of browser crashing, how many ever sessions we continue to schedule and launch. Every feature is perfect and well designed. Best for the institutions.

Cons

Nothing as of now. Found it perfect so far.

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Pros

i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Cons

there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Value of Money

We are using only White board of braincert. Creating a class room and scheduling classes are very easy compared to the other boards. It never shows correct duration as well in the report. But coming to the online board it has several difficulties.

Pros

It comes with lots of Features and Functionalities. Ease of use and customer friendly interface helps us to ease our work.

Cons

Many times it encounters technical difficulties like not able to upload files, file disappears, file appears only for attendee not for presenter or vise versa. Updated version is worse compared to previous version of braincert board

Hi Sumam! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Great service

Pros

The practice exams seem to be of high quality and I've found them to be very helpful in preparing for upcoming exams.

Cons

Software can be a little glitchy from time to time.

Hi Kevin, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Best Service

With BrainCert, I was able to interact with my students virtually. I was even able to share and access course materials. Most importantly, the pricing for the services is second to none.

Pros

A very reliable service. There is always customer service representatives to assist your needs.

Cons

Sometimes the poor audio quality and the video being delayed.

Amazing support team

Pros

The software does everything we want it to. We can control the access of each user. What they can and can't do in virtual class room But what really makes me recommend Braincert is their support team. They are always available and are a real blessing. We had some teething problems and they would respond at the speed of light!

Cons

There is one feature that I would have liked them to have. I wanted a writing pad that would allow me to observe students write their essays. Something like Google doc. But they are rolling that out in Q4 this year.

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Pros

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Cons

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

best platform

i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Pros

its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Cons

we have to log in everytime we open the website

They have a great product with no support

I loved the platform when I first discovered it and immediately subscribed to it, but as soon as I started trying to set it up, I was very frustrated with it and the lack of real support. My suggestion to Braincert is get someone who knows about how to set up real support for your company and spend some money on it. I would have loved to actually use it but it was starting to be a headache. If I hire a platform for my courses, the idea is to be able to organize my school and courses easily and intuitively, not to have to waste time figuring out how to work with the platform.

Pros

The virtual classroom was great. Very powerful and versatile. You can use most of the formats for teaching without any issue. The issue I did not like was that if you want to record the class, you can't play movies from your computer or from any links without the need to stop the recording. This was a major no-no for me as I needed to record all the classes. Also, the virtual classroom would not work with tablets unless there was an app.

Cons

The lack of support. They offer live support. However, they mostly want to sell it to you and you have to figure out how to use it. Their support material is very disorganized and the software is not intuitive at all. You have to "find" what you are looking for. They have videos, literature and a lot of information but it is not organized and you end up frustrated when you can't find what you need. If there was one thing that made me cancel my subscription is the lack of organized support. They don't have a how-to guide, or a step by step. Their how to videos are outdated and their "find" box is useless.

General Experience

Pros

Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Cons

System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

Good product and required some UI changes

Pros

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Cons

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

Hi Chimbu, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

HTML5 Virtual Classroom

I think it is great and perfect for my use.

Pros

One o the things I like is that is has a lot of features and API! There's also, a way for my students to pay for the lessons, they want to book.

Cons

It is a bit pricy and I can't add my customers' colors and logo unless I upgrade. I am not really sure, if I used the API that it should show my website?

good platform-- better than others I have tried

Pros

no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Cons

I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Does what I need it to do

Pros

I use the software for a CPA prep course that I am learning a lot from. So I guess you can say I like it. I think the lecturer gets most of the credit but I haven't had too many issues accessing the course

Cons

Although I haven't had a lot of problems, there has been some issues depending on the type of browser I'm using

Hi Tracee, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Excellent courses

Clear explanation of all questions

Pros

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Cons

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Pros

Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Cons

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Great product with optional bells and whistles!

I would definitely revisit this software application for future endeavors. Overall it met most of my needs, and was user friendly.

Pros

Although I did not end up purchasing this product, I did create and demo the type of exam I would have used through this vendor. Creating the exam was easy, and adding the features I needed was no problem at all. So I would say ease of use was a huge benefit of this software.

Cons

I really have no negative comments other than to say that a key feature I needed was not available within this software application. However, I must add that I looked at several different software applications to try and find one that met ALL my needs and none of them could.

Powerful VC

Pros

Stable and have API , so I could integratet it with our system

Cons

layout in IPhone mobile browsers "Video not working " and resposive not good

Needs Upgrade

Pros

Ease of logging in. There is not much else!

Cons

It tally’s your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.

Hi Cornelia! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Cool tool for E-Learning

Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Pros

Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces. Good startup price with multiple options Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Cons

Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

Quality

I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Pros

BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Cons

Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

Using the virual classroom

We are happy with the classroom, it is well suited to the class environment and it is much better than other solutions. We are planning to continue to use it in the future

Pros

The software is easy to use and the students learn very fast how to navegate so you spend more time on the actual sibject

Cons

The integration to our website took longer than expected. The information regarding api is sketchy and we had learned through trial and error. Customer service needs to improve as it took a long time to get an answer

Excellent tool

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Cons

There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online

My overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.

Pros

Test set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.

Cons

The certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted...

Hi Carrie! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.