E-Learning Platform Reviews

Cloud-Based Online Training Platform

Review Summary

Natalia H.

I really got benefited from using the products as I am now able to get myself multi-cloud certified associate. All thanks to Braincert in providing such a nice platform.

Pravin M.

Rahul J.

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components. Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams.

Marcelo P.

We have had problems getting people signed in because it takes a long time. We have also had issues with submitting the test, but that could be the companies wifi, not the software.

Allysyn B.

Lack of features, no practice mode with option to pause the test midway. The webpage is not that great, and navigation is a problem.

Abhishek G.

4.2

Cool tool for E-Learning

Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Pros

Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces. Good startup price with multiple options Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Cons

Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Pros

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Cons

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

Needs Upgrade

Pros

Ease of logging in. There is not much else!

Cons

It tally’s your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Pros

Webinar Options Shareable Exams Low Cost Enterprise Options Comprehensive Test Building Options

Cons

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Pros

Great look and feel - very profesional Easy set-up Complete LMS platform Multiple question types Easy csv question upload

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams Several actions can't be undone Expensive for small courses

Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea

Overall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.

Pros

Our group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.

Cons

When we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Pros

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Cons

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Excellent tool

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Cons

There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Great concept and *mostly* stable

We've had mixed experience so far, but we will stick it out until we find it unusable or until something better comes along.

Pros

We liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand

Cons

There are a lot of back-end annoyances, like students complaining about not being able to log in, caching issues logging in as a teacher, we also had an issue that PayPal wasn't working, and the support team said it was PayPal, but it was not, so we switched payment gateways instead.

Exam Dumps

Learn easily and implement easily whatever the usecases

Pros

AWS exam dumps actually playing vital role to prepare before appearing to real exam. This Braincert helps you lot.

Cons

The way of teaching and explanations is a key roles

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes...

Pros

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Cons

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Real Life Scenarios

Pros

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Cons

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Wonderful service

It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education....

Pros

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Cons

Not applicable

Updated Review of Braincert

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Pros

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Cons

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

AWS Courses Review

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Pros

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Cons

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Pros

i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Cons

there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Pros

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Cons

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

General Experience

Pros

Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Cons

System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

best platform

i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Pros

its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Cons

we have to log in everytime we open the website

good platform-- better than others I have tried

Pros

no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Cons

I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Fits most needs

Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Pros

Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Cons

Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Pros

Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Cons

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification. Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

Pros

1. Navigation is easier 2. Content was ok

Cons

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Excellent courses

Clear explanation of all questions

Pros

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Cons

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Pros

Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Cons

It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question