Additional information for Closing Table
Key features of Closing Table
View All Features
- Online deal processing and storage system
- Process and control multiple deals simultaneously
- Organize and handle real estate deals
- Customized with firm’s name
- Multiple document upload
- Central repository for storage and access of all documents
- Deal security
- Multiple permission levels
- Digital signatures
- Nested document folders
- Audit trail
- Online document negotiation, approvals, version histories
- Email notifications
- Contact list
- Event calendar
- Closing checklist
- Multiple document formats
- Remote document access
- Version control
- Document indexing
- Document tagging
- Archiving & retention
Lawyers, real estate professionals and broker-dealers using Closing Table can close transactions more efficiently, and from any device that has internet access.
Users can link their Closing Table account to their firm’s website so that clients, employees and other authorized parties can easily access transaction documents and information.
The client and related users can only see the their own list of deals and information, and never those of any other clients.
Users can simply click on a deal from the deal list to quickly view information on all authorized users, events, and documents related to that particular deal.
Any document can be subject to approval by one, or more authorized users who may either approve, disapprove, make comments, or upload a revised version.