Co:tunity Reviews

Collaborative trendspotting & innovation platform

Co:tunity

Review Summary

4.8

Source and collaborate on ideas to innovate!

Pros

I like how easily it made the creative process for our team, allowing us to collaborate and innovate in an efficient way.

Cons

At times there were glitches that we could only fix by restarting the software, but that is to be expected with most new apps.

A very nice tool for collaboration

Collaboration between people in several countries. Inspirational since you can add info continuously through many platforms.

Pros

We have used Cotunity for both Idea Jams and Trend inspired strategy work. I found please in using the special Video intro page to encourage my colleagues to share their ideas. I also made good use of the automatically triggered response notifications (e-mail and push), keeping the engagement on a high level throughout the whole process. The result was overwhelming, with our first challenge we got a log of ideas that we could cluster into prioritized concepts. In the second challenges, I used the special Inspiration View where presentations of Key Trends in Construction triggered idea generation on a wide level. Colleagues worked day and night in nice this nicely design cross-platform setup of the responsive website and mobile app. The app is actually the best!

Cons

Some more advanced features need more work to become more easy to use. As any other tool you need to explore the specialities of the functions before to launch it internally.

Co:creation is now in my mobile!

Have tried this software for a while and it really works!

Cons

Use of co:tunity to investigate environmental issues with Young adults across Europe

I used the co:tunity software to conduct some qualitative analysis of what environmental issues were important to young people across several different European countries. I set up a 3 week challenge where the 14 invited participants could post on the different issues, such as things they would like to improve in their area; things that inspired them; the best ways to motivate people to be more environmentally...

A platform to innovate

We are currently implementing the Cotunity solution. We would like to integrate our Worldwide organization in one platform: Think together, share, work quickly on new concept. .We found in Cotunity a very dynamic team willing to propose modern solution. I have appreciate working during 2 days with the team to define exactly our requirement, make the mock up of the solution we would like. Currently the solution is in the roll out phase. First feedback I received from my colleague is "Hey, it is very easy to use".

Pros

A dynamic team behind the software A very modern looking Lot of nice features Affordable

Cons

Admin tools not so easy to master

Thank you Benjamin!

I will highly recommend this app to all colleagues

This product is for those who search for the crowdsourcing app. You cannot find a better instrument to analyze trends, define, evaluate ideas and share them in social networks. You can drop your idea to the conversation and the crowd can answer them simultaneously. It is easy to share ideas or problems using the mobile app. With a full-screen mode feature, you can share the posts with colleagues, customers using balopticon. It is useful to create newsletters and reports via Co:tunity. I will highly recommend this app to all colleagues.

Cons

Really easy to use and it is the perfect complement for e-participation in Public Administrations

The software enables real participation processes easily. It brings the possibility to citizens to get involved in the decision making processes of thier city and it creates a wonderful sense of belonging with the decisions taken. There is also a great interaction between citizens themselves, sharing knowledge and passion to make their cities a better place to live. If you are a politican or an officer don't be afraid and try it. It is exactly what Spain needs currently!

Cons

Really great product for collecting ideas and sharing ideas with your coworkers

Easy to use ! I am impressed. I have seen my project develop with my coworkers over time with this software. This is a serious creative tool .You get an much better focus and result than just a meeting or telephone call. It saves time ! Now I can develop the idea alongside with my stylist and art director with input of photos and videos . Marten Levin Photographer

Combination of Trends analysis and Idea Development is really great

With Co:tunity we could utilitize a Man + Machine crowdsourced intelligence approach on Chinese tech trends AND invite a committed crowd to share ideas. Combination of Trends analysis and Idea Development helped us future proof our innovation strategies. Really efficient and helpful.

Cons

Super easy to get started - detailed method guidance

I came across Co:unity when I wanted to gather some colleagues for a trend spotting activity. I was surprised about how easy it was to get started. I could use it for 14 days before I decided to buy, at a very reasonable price.

solid product

Easy to use and intuitive application, has web and app version. Product is growing constantly, I see new useful features coming up each month. Support is great, very fast.

Cons

A very good tool for collecting opinions from several people in a community

Easy to understand and simple to use, good overview of different elements.