Crugo Reviews

Fantastic!

Team are better connected

Pros

Crugo is great. I've never felt more connected to my team, I know everything I need to achieve and can keep on top of what my team is doing in a non-intrusive way. The support I've received from Rep and the team there has been great. Highly recommend!

Cons

There are no cons from what I can see from this software and I use it daily for myself and my team.

Very pleasant and non-complicated!

Pros

Being able to handle multiple tasks with non-intrusive notifications - you do however have an option to receive notification is you so wish. A large amount of cloud storage space (100GB) where simple documents and/or software can be shared between people very easily. People outside of your organisation can simply be sent a shareable link. The ability to have control over who accesses what content is always a bonus. Extremely easy to learn to use! We were up and running very quickly as things were generally self-explanatory. The service one can expect from Crugo is one of the best.

Cons

There's nothing drastic wrong with Crugo at all, in fact it improves at a very steady rate. As with all software, there are bugs but these are ironed out relatively fast due to the genuine concern the staff have for their users. No two-way calendar syncing between Gmail and Crugo yet.

Good and reliable tool.

Currently we can mention, in business or multiple aspects, that we use this application, for all types of communications, both internal for a more intuitive and fluid collaboration by the personnel that we acquire to be aware of certain changing information, one of these are the prices of our products, as external interactions, for customer service, and thus offer a direct face-to-face service, and quickly resolve your concerns with the facilities that we have, while offering you advice that could increase your investments and benefits, with us, underlining that this system has been of great controversial and labor utility for us.

Pros

From my point of view, Crugo is one of the best platforms in the cloud, for increasing collaboration through communicative methods, because it is one of the applications with determinations based on the informative emissions that I like the most, and with optimal and relevant qualities on a business scale, highlighting that for me it is one of the most effective and intuitive services that agree to carry out interactions in a special and unique way, without excluding that it maintains its priorities based on its users to personalize its rooms of virtual conferences.

Cons

The colors that it maintains in most of its interfaces, for the different functionalities that it has, are poor and scarce, to attract the attention of more users, with very dark aspects and fixed in a single illustrated formation, generally highlighting that it would be of great utility, which will integrate new dynamic perspectives, to attract more attention and transmit positive and interesting qualities of the system, and thus promote a better use satisfactorily.

Very good app and easy to use

I am using Crugo about 6 months more or less and it really helps a lot in the office, to organize and communicate between the teammates.

Pros

Cons

When you open a photo does not give you an option to see the following photos without having to close and open another

fantastic product - very cost effective solution

I used Crugo during my time as a team leader for a recruitment company. I found it very easy to use and it added a lot of value from day one. It really helped us to manage and share candidates, store candidate information but also share leads and pass leads to relevant teams effectively. Its real time messaging feature was really useful, as manager it enabled me to see who had read certain messages...

Great for Management Team Collaboration

We were hesitant at first but the Crugo support team set us up and we were using the platform the same day! I use the chat with each of my team members and its like having them stand next to me all day! Always there to bounce ideas off. No more reminder lists! The group chat is also very useful and we have a quite a few project groups set up through which we share progress and raise issues. Its...

Cons

Great and easy platform to use

The best thing about using this platform, is I don't really have to use any other apps or platforms as it's an all in one solution. I chat, share and store files and all my team calendars are there. I would recommend it to anyone where team communication is essential. It certainly saves me and my team a lot of time.

Pros

Easy to use and the calendars and to-do lists features.

Cons

I would like there to be a mac app - but I am happy using the web version and the iPhone app is great when I am on the go.

The process is so much slicker with Crugo

Pros

Real time communication with Crugo has made our team much more efficient. Team morale has increased by 100% since using and I'd say we are 75% more productive as a team since using Crugo. We use Crugo for internal and external communication across a number of different continents. Crugo has made the process of sharing files and communicating with our internal team, contractors, clients and supplier so much easier.

Cons

Very intuitive and easy to use

Pros

Is great to have a professional instant chat platform where we can share documents, videos or any file. It puts together all the functionalities that we need to have a really good communication in a professional environment.

So amazingly easy!!!

The team are so friendly and supportive! Always there whenever you need them! The app itself is very clearly laid out & user friendly. It takes a bit of patience at first but with a bit of playing on it for about 20 mins I got the hang of it very quickly!! Really recommend this! It has made the business run ALOT smoother & way more efficiently!! AMAZING APP!!!

Pros

How easy it is to use & the friendly interface it has

Cons

Signing up through an Android phone is a bit tedious

Easy to work with and fast to setup. Absolutely necessary to any small business!

Organisation and communication without a cluttered inbox or a disgusting group chat.

Pros

How much it feels like any other social media app / service, yet it still remains professional and fun to use. I love the insanely fast response times and helpfulness of the support chat, this feature alone makes it worth any costs.

Cons

It still feels in its infancy in many cases, but the Crugo team are extremely fast in fixing bugs and adding new features.

Helpful app to work with in the office with your team

After using it for over a couple of months, it takes good communication in the office with other teammates, even assigned tasks to do, diferents groups to take a easy way to organise whatever you need. Just don't think, have this app!

Pros

Easy way to organise, comunicate, help and assing task to do with your team and to use. Not necesary a lot of time to understand how it works.

Cons

I love Crugo! It has been a fantastic way of sharing information, tasks and files with my team.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, my team (who are not tech savvy at all!) know how to use it and find it easy to use.

Cons

It would be great if you had the choice to put your documents in alphabetical or date order so they were easier to find.

Easy set up and very good pricing

I tried a 2 week trial and really liked using it. I wanted something simple that didn't require too much technical knowledge due to my team having different skill levels. It does everything I need and I like that the servers are in the UK.

Great internal comunication

Crugo can solve internal communication problems of large organizations with great efficiency. 100% recommendable!