Digitile Reviews

Great productivity tool for my team!

The tool is extremely useful to keep my team focused on their work. The best part about Digitile is their friendly and speedy customer service. If I have an issue then they usually resolve it immediately and they are very friendly. That is hard to find with software providers.

Pros

The accuracy of the search function along with the ability for the tool to auto tag my files. Being able to see all my files stored in multiple places really helps my team reduce wasted time digging through our shared folders.

Cons

Not much to complain about. They have the occasional glitch or bug in the app, but they are quick to resolve when I leave the feedback.

Digitile - Best Idea Ever!

The creators of Digitile have been with us every step of the way - discussing results, taking feedback and making quick changes based on our opinions. Great team, excellent product.

Pros

Digitile allows users to search for any files across cloud-based platforms without organizing into folders, making copies or wasting time.

Cons

Although they are working on it, there is no network version of it that can sit behind our firewall, allowing us to search our own internal servers. Can't wait!

Working with Digitile has been a very good experience. Rep is very customer oriented and is such a pleasure to work with.

Pros

I love how most of my documents are in one easy to find place. I love the concept of this product and I would definitely recommend for those who spend most of their day trying to track down emails and documents,

Cons

I like least is that it the product doesn't currently connect to my hard drive to look for documents. I save almost everything locally so for me that's been a barrier. The second thing is that it takes time to make it a habit to be able to remember to use the product.

Make your Google Drive more efficient

Digitile saves me time and makes me more efficient. I have had the opportunity to speak with the owners and they are some really smart people with a great vision. I think this SAAS will keep getting better as more people jump on board and they keep improving an already great platform.

Pros

The ability to add tags to my files in Google Drive is a life-saver. The more files I upload, the harder it is for me to stay organized and this solves my problem for a few bucks per month. I don't think I have even scratched the surface of what this software can do. I have introduced Digitile to one of my clients with 100,000+ images online and this will do the trick for keeping those organized.

Cons

I haven't really found a con. When I made a feature suggestion the team at Digitile took it seriously.

Essential Software in the Digital Age

Digitile helps relieve the biggest issues I have in my day to day workflow, clutter, troubles searching, and most importantly bringing all of my cloud based accounts together in one place. Digitile is ESSENTIAL in my everyday work now, and I'm never turning back! It is also worth mentioning that the Digitile team is second to none, they are always helpful and strive to make an innovative software.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, sleek look, incredibly helpful. This software solves one of the biggest issues in today's digital world that is much needed in fields using cloud based storage.

Cons

There were troubles with syncing Outlook, but was quickly solved and the Digitile team. There is nothing I dislike about this software.

File Search

Search is fast and the results are accurate.

Pros

Cool solution that helps you find your files stored in Gmail and other cloud solutions

Cons

We want it to integrate with our CRM. Sycn'ing takes a while but once it's set up the search is fast.

Great Tool

Pros

Love using this tool to help locate files in my various software and cloud accounts - it's saved me a lot of time when trying to work across several tools.

Cons

Some of the authentication/setup wasn't as intuitive as I'd like.

Tame the madness finding your files

Very positive experience

Pros

The ease of searching for files in various places

Cons

A few duplicates found, but I reported the issue and Digitile updated their search, correcting the problem. Very responsive.