Digitile Reviews

Digitile

Discover and Tag Any File From Anywhere

4.75/5 (8 reviews)

Alexandra Dominianni

Great productivity tool for my team!

Reviewed 2018-08-20

The tool is extremely useful to keep my team focused on their work. The best part about Digitile is their friendly and speedy customer service. If I have an issue then they usually resolve it immediately and they are very friendly. That is hard to find with software providers.

Pros
The accuracy of the search function along with the ability for the tool to auto tag my files. Being able to see all my files stored in multiple places really helps my team reduce wasted time digging through our shared folders.

Cons
Not much to complain about. They have the occasional glitch or bug in the app, but they are quick to resolve when I leave the feedback.

Julie Solomon

Digitile - Best Idea Ever!

Reviewed 2019-08-21

The creators of Digitile have been with us every step of the way - discussing results, taking feedback and making quick changes based on our opinions. Great team, excellent product.

Pros
Digitile allows users to search for any files across cloud-based platforms without organizing into folders, making copies or wasting time.

Cons
Although they are working on it, there is no network version of it that can sit behind our firewall, allowing us to search our own internal servers. Can't wait!

Sarah McKee

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-28

Working with Digitile has been a very good experience. Rep is very customer oriented and is such a pleasure to work with.

Pros
I love how most of my documents are in one easy to find place. I love the concept of this product and I would definitely recommend for those who spend most of their day trying to track down emails and documents,

Cons
I like least is that it the product doesn't currently connect to my hard drive to look for documents. I save almost everything locally so for me that's been a barrier. The second thing is that it takes time to make it a habit to be able to remember to use the product.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jeff Baer

Make your Google Drive more efficient

Reviewed 2019-08-21

Digitile saves me time and makes me more efficient. I have had the opportunity to speak with the owners and they are some really smart people with a great vision. I think this SAAS will keep getting better as more people jump on board and they keep improving an already great platform.

Pros
The ability to add tags to my files in Google Drive is a life-saver. The more files I upload, the harder it is for me to stay organized and this solves my problem for a few bucks per month. I don't think I have even scratched the surface of what this software can do. I have introduced Digitile to one of my clients with 100,000+ images online and this will do the trick for keeping those organized.

Cons
I haven't really found a con. When I made a feature suggestion the team at Digitile took it seriously.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ris Marek

Essential Software in the Digital Age

Reviewed 2019-08-21

Digitile helps relieve the biggest issues I have in my day to day workflow, clutter, troubles searching, and most importantly bringing all of my cloud based accounts together in one place. Digitile is ESSENTIAL in my everyday work now, and I'm never turning back! It is also worth mentioning that the Digitile team is second to none, they are always helpful and strive to make an innovative software.

Pros
Easy to use, efficient, sleek look, incredibly helpful. This software solves one of the biggest issues in today's digital world that is much needed in fields using cloud based storage.

Cons
There were troubles with syncing Outlook, but was quickly solved and the Digitile team. There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Sam Eichner

File Search

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Search is fast and the results are accurate.

Pros
Cool solution that helps you find your files stored in Gmail and other cloud solutions

Cons
We want it to integrate with our CRM. Sycn'ing takes a while but once it's set up the search is fast.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Cristina Bruns

Great Tool

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-28

Pros
Love using this tool to help locate files in my various software and cloud accounts - it's saved me a lot of time when trying to work across several tools.

Cons
Some of the authentication/setup wasn't as intuitive as I'd like.

Diana Vowels

Tame the madness finding your files

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Very positive experience

Pros
The ease of searching for files in various places

Cons
A few duplicates found, but I reported the issue and Digitile updated their search, correcting the problem. Very responsive.