Messenger

Secure messaging & board communication tool

Messenger Reviews

Pros

I like sharing photos And videos on Messenger and I like to play with the funny features.

Viviana R.

Messenger is a good communication software that I recommend to everyone for good discussions.

Korédé E.

The experience using messenger has been fun, to be honest. The emojis and variety of Gifs and stickers make for a great conversation.

Ajesh S.

Yaroslav G.

On messenger video calls may difficult 👎 and here it is connected with Facebook so it may serve same friends to us. Thus it may serve some difficulties when we sending photos.

Chintha J.

4.8

Messenger is a fabulous communication tool easy and safe.

Messenger is an amazing work tool very easy to use. It is reliable, it gives me security when sending messages or information to my team in various work meetings. It is a secure tool that allows me to access it through the login.

Pros

It allows me a safe and transparent communication, it automatically saves me important messages. I can create conversation groups, share documents and files in meetings in a secure way. It's excellent.

Cons

If I had any difficulty in working with this application it would surely be due to mishandling on my part. I really do not see any disadvantage in this software.

Thank you for the review, Madeleyne. We are so pleased to hear that Messenger has been adding so much value to your work!

Messenger for art and craft

Considering all the above facts i think messenger is good.

Pros

I mostly use messenger for my bussiness because it is very easy to use and with the same time it has some features i like. Now i will point some of them. Messenger has huge collection of stikers and imojis. It makes me so happy. And also sharing photos and videos is very easy in the messenger. We can send lots of photos one time. Not only that this has group facility also. So we can chat with lots...

Cons

There are not too many cons of messenger to write. But there are few of them. One one them is sometimes its so annoying. Reason for that is the pop up of the chat head. I think it is enough to send a notification about the message. And there is no need to show the message in the notification. And there is a maximum number of photos we can share through messenger. It is better if i can send limitless...

messenger review

secure access to all board materials

Pros

simple and secure,good application to communicate with boards

Cons

doesnot even open on a chromebook which is exactly where you would expect someone to use this,rather than on phone

A Messenger for Everyone

Pros

The great thing about this is you can text anyone around the globe, and it's absolutely free. The network handling is great, there are little to no issues of speed in delivering the message.

Cons

There is nothing as such that I have come to dislike. However, the interface appears as it can be done in a better way. However, that is completely subjective.

Messenger is a one of best app that can bee use to chatting with people 😉

Messenger is a best app for texting with our friends 👭 and sending photos, documents, locations and etc. Find new friends and share stories with our friends it give very better experience to people. For finding latest news stories, find pages, funny things we can use messenger. Takes this. And have a amazing experience with it.🙂

Pros

Messenger is a popular app which is People use to chatting with friends 👫. It have more options to use people. We can take photos instantly when we at chatting with someone and then we can post our stories on it. It is actually connected with Facebook because of that we can find more friends in there. Here have best of one option is “discover” we can use it to fine the things what we need to know...

Cons

Send and receive text and voice messages via Messenger

With Messenger I can communicate with people without needing a cell phone number, which makes contact with customers, friends and relatives a lot easier.

Pros

I really like the messenger because with it I can communicate with anyone who is registered on Facebook without needing the cell phone number, I can make free VOIP calls and I can still send several images without having an established limit.

Cons

What I don't like about Messenger is that the messages don't contain encryption, leaving the client's privacy to be desired.

A Excellent Software

Actually a amazing application. Specially we can use a lot of emojis when using messenger. As well as I could met many friends as virtually due to this application. It is very useful for me. Of the other hand we can chat each other even low network capacity. So it is a big advantage for me. As well as this software never stocks my devise and it is not harmful for mobile phones. Finally I can mention I never had any problems using this software. Thank you. Have a nice day!

Pros

The most user friendly software through social media network I ever used.

Cons

There are many Gifs and I least used them.

Conveniently Connect

I am able to communicate with my coworkers seamlessly. I never miss a message because it has a tagging feature.

Pros

I love that Messenger allows you to send and receive files, photos, messages, videos, and payments for free. This app is super powerful, quick, and intuitive.

Cons

Occasionally, it takes a while for big files to send. At times, when they’re updating the app, it can be unreliable. Overall, my experience has been great though!

Great App

Pros

Messenger is very good. One thing I like the most is that I can use it to perform my banking transaction. That alone even makes me give the app a 5 star. Communicate with ease and no hassle.

Cons

One thing I don't like about the app is that most times, i have to log in before I can access my messages. I hope this bug would be fixed as soon as possible.

Review for messenger

ill give 5 star if u add the simple feature to make easier for us to delete message by all click function

Pros

i enjoy the fact that i can call, text or video chat with my friends on here

Cons

messenger is good but right now there are way too many bugs and they are very noticeable

Great way to keep in touch with individuals and grous

In a second business I work with, vendors are allowed to communicate needs and ask questions. I works great because frequently vendors have the same or similar questions.

Pros

This software allows me to contact individuals and groups at my leisure, and they can respond at their leisure. People can be added or deleted from the discussion as needed. It provides a record of everything that was discussed and allows the exchange of images. You can set notifications so that you know when a response is received.

Cons

The software meets all of my needs. I cannot think of any cons for the way I utilize the software.

Amazing Social Media Messaging App

I absolutely love all the features that Messenger has to offer as well as how user friendly it is.

Pros

Messenger is a free social media messaging app that offers an infinite amount of features to its users. Some of the features include: camera filters, free text messages, voice messages, video calls, group chats, money exchange, live location exchange, games, funny GIFS & Emojis and much more.

Cons

Messenger is completely free of charge, however, does require that its users download the app and have access to internet.

Easy tu use and faster to type in

I can easily communicate via text with anyone on FB (and almost my entire generation is on FB). I can share files either from my computer or from my phone. It's conveniently placed on my desktop ready to be used promptly. Overall, it's a rally fast and reliable communication tool

Pros

I can use it in my desktop and type in it much faster and accurately than I would type on my phone. But I can also share (upload) files between my phone's storage and my computer.

Cons

So far it can only be used to make calls and video through a mobile device. I wish in future upgrades these features can be aded to the desktop version. The preview column on the desktop version should be responsive. When you have shares pic with a contact, the width of the column takes too much space.

Use daily, works great mostly!

Overall the software is very good. I will continue to use it dailtly.

Pros

I use it daily. It helps me to stay in contact with many people both business and personal. It's very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches out. Sometimes it also will show that I have notifications and when I go to click in there will be none.

Messenger

Pros

I love it all around. It keeps me in touch with my friends and loved ones. It's very simple to use. Most of all I love the dark mode.

Cons

I don't really like that it uses so much data and space on my phone. That's the only downside.

Messenger is a great application

Pros

Messenger is a very useful and wonderful application that allows you to know about friends and talk to them in groups and has video calling

Cons

The only downsides are a little slow login

using mesenger

We are able to communicate between offices and even with people in office. Overall it has been a good experience using messenger

Pros

I like the ease of sending messages to either friends or people I don't even really know. It is easy to use and I am able to block content if I want to or not.

Cons

Some people say it is a security issue but I have not found that to be the problem for me. I really do nothave anything negative to say about it or I don 't have anything I dislike about it.

Easy way to share documents

Pros

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like about this

A very safe tool for information management

It favors the security in the handling of information and in the access control of the users

Pros

My experience regarding this program is as follows: The strength of this program is its security to prevent unauthorized access through TouchID and the safe handling of information, which is currently of vital importance to organizations. It promotes communication and integration to the work team.

Cons

In my opinion although it is very simple and intuitive, it is very rigid in terms of not being able to move the windows, which can generate waste of time for the users. I think it is necessary to continue improving this program in terms of navigation within it.

Thank you for sharing such a positive review, Yaroslav! It means a lot to us.

A good program for business messaging

Overall Messenger helps me communicate efficiently with my coworkers, contributing to my daily productivity.

Pros

What I like most about Messenger Diligent is the ease of communicating with my coworkers on a day to day basis.

Cons

What I least like about Messenger is that it doesn't always work fast, sometimes messages take a while to send.

My use of this software is a little over 2 years old and when it comes to reliable communication I prefer it.

Pros

Messenger is software that facilitates communication from one end of the world to the other with low costs. This software also has several features such as perfect video calls

Cons

On the other hand sometimes Messenger messes, it often has burgs when using it for example it does not activate all the time.

A Review of Messenger App

Pros

Messenger allows users to instantly communicate with each other. It is way for family and friends to stay connected!

Cons

There are no negative features in the ability to communicate.

Great way to communicate

Pros

Great way to send pics and videos and messages

Cons

None never crashes and always send my content

One of the best communication apps available

Pros

You can easily communicate with people worldwide without paying money

Cons

Sometimes happens glitch in active status so it shows the person online but he isn't online

Review for Messenger

Positive review for now.

Pros

Top -notch customer service and great support system. Easy access to previous meetings.

Cons

It's great functionality leaves no room for any unpleasant remarks or comments.

Jane, we're thrilled to hear that Diligent Messenger has made communication easier and that you've received great customer support. Thank you for being a customer and sharing your review!