EasyBib Logo

EasyBib

Proofreading tool for generating bibliographies

EasyBib Pricing, Features, Reviews and Alternatives

EasyBib FAQs

Q. What type of pricing plans does EasyBib offer?

EasyBib has the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $9.95/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Free Trial: Available

Q. Who are the typical users of EasyBib?

EasyBib has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business

Q. What languages does EasyBib support?

EasyBib supports the following languages:
English

Q. Does EasyBib support mobile devices?

EasyBib supports the following devices:
Android, iPad, iPhone

Q. Does EasyBib offer an API?

Yes, EasyBib has an API available for use.

Q. What level of support does EasyBib offer?

EasyBib offers the following support options:
Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum, Knowledge Base

EasyBib product overview

Price starts from

9.95

Per month

Flat Rate

What is EasyBib?

EasyBib is a cloud-based proofreading tool designed to help educational institutions create bibliographies, detect plagiarism issues, identify grammatical errors, and improve overall writing style using various suggestions. The centralized dashboard allows students to import academic papers from internal and external storage platforms including Google Drive according to individual requirements.

Typical customers

Functionality

4.3

Total features

2 categories

Most valued features by users

API

• Likelihood to recommend8.5/10
Rating distribution

Overall rating contenders

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Well developed tool for checking writing quality and creating citations 10/10 would recommend

Free, useful software for checking writing quality and making citations. I have been using EasyBib for 2+ years now and I always check my papers and complete my citations through it. Highly recommend.

Pros

The writing quality check is very useful. Whenever I finish a paper, I will always have EasyBib check the quality of the paper for me. EasyBib will point out any problems with my writing such as spelling, grammar, and just in case any incidences of accidental plagiarism. After using EasyBib, I feel more confident in the work that I am about to submit because I have had another source check over the...

Cons

In order to use EasyBib free, you have to watch about 30 seconds of an ad to continue free usage. I don't mind this because EasyBib is so useful but when I am in a rush to finish my work, a 30 second ad can sometimes be frustrating. Other than this, I have no criticisms of EasyBib. It is overall a very well made software that I use on a weekly basis.

NX

Nothando X.

Retail, 11-50 employees

EasyBib for your Document

It is good if you have time and patience to go through the ads. The spell checks are very reliable. It can't load my list and often deletes and crashes and I have to start over again.

Pros

It correct the spelling and grammar Corrects the punctuation

Cons

The ads that are many Some videos require interaction

SW

Samantha W.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Very useful in an academic setting

Overall, my experience with EasyBib was positive. I would recommend it to others to check for plagiarism and create citations, but I would not recommend the unpaid version for grammar checking. Though, the paid version for grammar checking is excellent!

Pros

I used this software all the time when I was in college. It helped a lot to see if text I included in my papers was plagiarized. I also used it to create citations for papers and, occasionally, to check grammar.

Cons

I feel like you are somewhat limited in what EasyBib will show you in terms of Grammar checking if you do not pay for the software. You cannot get as much for free as you do with other software like Grammarly.

Stacy-Ann B.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

An essential software

EasyBib is a very useful application that will improve the quality of your documents/work, since it does a great job at detecting text similarity, grammatical issues, and plagiarism.

Pros

Easy Bib has helped me a lot with my academic and business-related documents like essays and letters since it has highlighted grammatical errors, text similarity, and plagiarism. As a result, the quality of my work improved. Additionally, EasyBib generates citations for the websites that I use information from, which saves me a lot of time since I do not have to manually cite my sources most of the time.

Cons

Some of the citations generated by EasyBib are incorrect. Therefore, I had to check an APA Guide to ensure that the citations are correct.

HP

Heta P.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Student Review

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate and how many things we can cite. I was not taught how to form a work cited sentence; however, easy in keeps it where i do not have to.

Cons

In the couple of years I have used it, I haven’t found something i like the least.

Common EasyBib comparisons