All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eFileCabinet Reviews

eFile Cabinet Review

Pros

Great software, use it daily, love it, great customer support, highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing, love it all, use it daily, it's the best.

It's amazing to hear that you love the software and use it daily, we're proud to be able to support the success of your business.

The System used to work great, but.......

I have used this system for three years and until June of this year it worked well. There was the occasional hiccup but it was always addressed and addressed quickly by tech support. In early June files would randomly become corrupt and unusable. Although I have contacted tech support again and again it is now the end of August and this has not been resolved. Initially I was told that I was the...

Pros

There is no predesigned formatting or folders so I am able to set up my files exactly as I wanted them to appear.

Cons

Continual document corruptions and being given the runaround by customer service and tech support.

Pros

It is very user friendly and we use it everyday

Cons

Not so much the software, but renewal it pretty difficult. We have had alot of problems in the past and are hoping that renewal will be easier this time

Thank you for providing us with this feedback, we strive to make the renewal process as smooth as possible and are we are excited about some upcoming features that will improve the user experience even more. Thank you for leaving us this review.

E-File

Pros

Easy to enter clients information in; notes

Cons

Not user friendly during templates; have to delete your entire cabinet if you make a mistake

Thanks for leaving us this review, we look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

Pros

I love being paperless and still having that "file cabinet"

Cons

The price, how many users allowed.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear that you love being paperless. We look forward to providing your business with continued support!

cost efficient

Secure electronic storage.

Pros

Easy to use electronic file cabinet, good value for the price.

Cons

Would like more options on organizing folders and purging folders by folder name.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, we really appreciate the feedback!

easy to get information from your clients

Very good and very helpful

Pros

You have information where ever you go very helpful

Cons

Sometimes difficult to open the info of the client

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review, it's great to hear how eFileCabinet is able to support your business.

Eliminates the need for other filing systems - paper and electronically

Steamlines my work process and eliminates saving anything anywhere else - whether that's paper, emails, receipts and invoices. LOVE IT!

Pros

SUPER easy to learn and use. I don't save emails, receipts, invoices, or other "paperwork" anywhere else anymore as I can save it all here and find easily anytime I need it. A lifesaver.

Cons

I honestly have not found one thing that I don't like or use - it's that simple, effective and easy to train others on.

Great for Organization

Great!

Pros

We have used this since 2006. Great document management system!

Cons

I have not run across anything I dislike

Wow, thank you for being a customer since 2006! We're grateful to be supporting your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Helpful product

Pros

Keeps all files in the cloud. We don't have paper files to get lost. Easy to search.

Cons

The system won't accept jpeg files. Only pdf files.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, we're glad to hear you feel eFileCabinet is helpful!

flle cab

Pros

it does an accurate job of recording items that can be found quickly

Cons

customer support they allway have to call you back

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad that we're able to help keep your files organized.

eFileCabinet First Time User

I am satisfied with eFileCabinet and now that we have all of our documents in one place we will continue using it.

Pros

The most impactful feature is the ability to access it from multiple locations. If I am on my work desktop I am able to check out and save files as well as when I am on my laptop away from home. This allows multiple employees to be able to check out and use the same file.

Cons

It is a hassle to save a file to your desktop and have to transfer it over to eFileCabinet.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate the feedback!

eFileCabinet delivers!

I have been using eFileCabinet for the past 3 years in my tax and financial business and it is very easy to use and fulfills the requirements set forth by the SEC and Finra, which over's I used like Thomson Reuters File Cabinet Solutions does not.

Pros

The ease of use.

eFileCabinet review

Overall I like working with eFileCabinet, I just need to be sure there are no mistakes made, because you cant fix them. Such as being able to edit files, like add or remove pages or even to rearrange them.

Pros

The ability to search for what I'm looking for

Cons

The inability to add to something already filed and the inability to delete unwanted items. Example I made a new profile and never used it, now I cannot delete that profile and it is very annoying. I even called support and they have no answers.

It's great to hear how eFileCabinet is able to help you find what you're searching for easily. We are excited to have some new updates that will improve the user experience even more and we hope these updates will help alleviate some of the issues you have mentioned with inability to alter files. Your representative from our success team will be reaching out to you to discuss this further so we can ensure you are having the best possible experience with our product. We look forward to providing your business with continued support. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

Satisfaction

Fine

Pros

Paper files are minimum and I can find the info uickly

Cons

Login full email and password every time. Does not save it

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear that eFileCabinet helps to minimize your paper needs.

efilecabinet Review

Storage and organization

Pros

The ease of use, the clear images, the file organization.

Cons

I like everything about the software it is easy to follow and seamless to send documents to other schools.

great secure way to store data

We've used eFile Cabinet for years. Features we like: easy to customize files & subfolders, standardized way for everyone in the office to file and quality of software.

Pros

good quality, long-lasting product

Cons

customer service on maintenance & upgrades left a little to be desired

eFileCabinet Review

Pros

It is easy to use. You can keep everything organized.

Cons

If your folders get too big the wait time is too long.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear that eFileCabinet helps to keep your business organized!

Helps with overall efficiency

Pros

Electronic copies to save money from printing costs and for easy accessibility and to locate. eFileCabinet has been a great resource and has helped with efficiency.

Cons

Price a little higher than what was expected. Could be a learning curve for someone new to navigate with the numerous features. Sometimes file downloading speed is a bit slow. Probably due to a larger file size along with internet connection.

Good product but needs some help.

Pros

Pretty easy to install and navigate. Works well for our purposes.

Cons

Sidekick is both useful and cumbersome. It seems to always be in my way. I find the uploading speed to be slow while the downloading speed is quick. I wish we could encrypted files to clients without having to invite them into the portal. Customer service is top notch!

Thank you for leaving us with your feedback, it's great to hear that the customer service is top notch and we're excited for some updated features coming soon that will improve the user experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

EFC User

We use eFileCabinet to hold our final loan documents for our closed deals. Setup was easy along with creating / adding template for the metadata / document profiles. Searching has been a breeze within EFC.

Pros

Love the new Rubex product with a single point to access all the features, like secure drawers for customers

Cons

No that they have added the "share-link" feature in their new product this is not an issue any longer.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It's so great to hear how eFileCabinet is able to support the work you do, and we look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

Easy to Use

Pros

Of all the software that we looked into and tried, this one was the best value for the money and also easiest to use. We love the functionality it gives us!

Cons

There is not really anything that I like the least about it - other than I wish we could have unlimited users for our costs - because we have filers come and go so frequently.

It's amazing to hear that you love the functionality of eFileCabinet and that it's easy for you to use. We are grateful for customers like you and look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business!

ease of use

Great software

Pros

ease of you and ability to find data

Cons

updates sometimes do not work and support team not able to assist

It's wonderful to hear that you find eFileCabinet great software. Thanks for leaving us a review!

E-File Cabinet

Pros

The ease of setting up a cabinet, drawers, files and sub-files.

Cons

That the folders are in abc ascending or descending order

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we're happy to hear that you love how easy it is to set up cabinets, drawers, files, and sub-files.

Top Notch Reliable Document Management Solution

We have been using the desktop solution at our office and have found it has made a huge difference in organization and overall reduction in paper! The securedrawer and rightsignature integrations are have worked flawlessly.

Pros

The document management solution.

Cons

none

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.