All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eFileCabinet Reviews

Great product

Fantastic

Pros

Easy to use. Simple to use when set up properly.

Cons

Compatibility issues with other law firms

It's great to hear that eFileCabinet is easy to use for your business, we're grateful for you as a customer and look forward to providing your business with continued support. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

Trial version of eFile Cabinet

Since it was a trial offer, I will not be using it for my paperless world. Too complex for my needs.

Pros

That it offered at least a trial version. Setup was easy and required little time to get going. Pricing seemed reasonable.

Cons

Too many steps to bring a file/folder to the required cabinet. Was just a "file explorer" with more options.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us with your feedback about eFileCabinet. We appreciate your review.

12.20.2016 review

Great product and customer service. I was familiar with Thomson Reuters product FileCabinet and this is a great comparison for industry specific. Training was helpful. Added licenses took a bit longer that I would've expected, but overall great product.

Cons

Works great for what I need

I don't use all of the program's features, mostly, the secure drawer. The ease of use and security of the product is perfect for my business needs.

Pros

The security

Cons

It is probably great for other people, I just don't use all of the features.

ATSi Review

We like the capability of having digital storage in-house. We do not like the need to save to our desktop then drag and drop items from the internet. The second handling is inconvenient regardless of the "encryption" standard prohibiting direct parking.

Good not great

Efilecabinet has been a good place to store documents for encryptio and instant access. My experience with efilecabinet has been good not great. The software is functional but the main issue is that I have not been able to change login information.

Cons

eFileCabinet at number 1 again this year.

We rely on this for our tax clients. It's always reliable. Year to year we take the struggle out of having to dig through clients files and paperwork to obtain information that we need to help them in getting into compliance. A real time saver!

Love Love EFC!!

Pros

The product is very helpful and so easy to use. Going paperless is a breeze with the amazing tech support and the company is all about the customers.

Cons

A few options I wish it had they don't but nothing that is a deal breaker. The option to pull one paper out of a scanned file and rename is possible but there could be an easier way.

Great Document Management Software

Do your due diligence and make sure it meets your needs.

Pros

Easy to use. Flexible and functional. Great for inter-departmental projects.

Cons

It doesn't make my coffee or massage my feet.

It's great to hear that eFileCabinet is flexible and functional and works well for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

Not at all user friendly

Not positive. Use it only because it is the platform my CPA uses. Would not recommend.

Pros

I can upload tax documents from my CPA - and download documents from them.

Cons

There are no titles/directions on the home page. I have to hunt arond each time I use it. A huge waste of time.

The program does everything I want it to.

Taking 100 years of historical data and making it accessible to members online.

Pros

What I like most about the software is to be able to separate the document types (word, spreadsheet, photo) into their own drawers.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the online training was long and boring and sometimes difficult to navigate.

i LOST 30LBS OF PAPER WEIGHT SINCE GOING TO eFileCabinet. My productivity has increased by 60%.

Pro's was definitely the customer service which was invaluable when launching my workflow and use of EFC. Con was the "implementation process and getting my workflow to fit with EFC efficiency. Everything was a custom build for my workflow.

eFileCabinet feedback

Very good software but some rooms for improvemet.

Pros

I liked "drag and drop" and side kicker functions.

Cons

No cloud/online sync function. One drive and icloud have online/cloud sync. This function saves time and ease of use.

Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback, we appreciate the review!

Pros

Software is easy to use and very reasonably priced.

Cons

So far we have liked everything and been very satisfied with the software.

It's awesome that you love the software so far and we love to hear that you're very satisfied! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback.

Organized your filing with ease

Pros

Robust on line, pdf storage for almost any files

Cons

Learning curve is a bit slow but with time you can become a fast organized user

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that we have been able to organize your filing with ease. We look forward to providing continued support for the success of your business.

Old dog new tricks

We really like it and we will probably be scanning until 2025 wish we had found it sooner.

Pros

I love everything about it. I can't wait to get decades of paper out of my office.

Cons

That it can't magically suck the paperwork out of filing cabinets and just scan all the documents.

Easy to Use

Good customer service.

Pros

It's fairly intuitive like Microsoft folders within folders.

Cons

Difficult time mass importing files. Had to pull in folders one at a time at points.

Thank you so much for leaving this feedback, we appreciate your review!

Breath of fresh air

We switched over from an old software we were using and it's a breath of fresh air. It's so much easier, very user-friendly, the customer support is great. I would recommend them to anyone.

Cons

Simple, easy way to store all documents and files in one location.

Pros

The mobile and desktop versions are almost same, which is great because it doesn't restrict use just to a computer. It is also very easier to navigate the app and website.

Cons

One big issue is the lack of tutorial programs on the website/app. It also was only designed for small businesses, not so much larger enterprises.

eFileCabinet Review Jan 2017

We love eFileCabinet. It helps keep us in order. It has saved us money and space by helping us reduce paper copies. It also is efficient because we can find documents quickly.

Greatest program ever!

This program excels in ease of use, customer service, and flexibility. The programmers seem to have thought of everything to make life easier with regard to documents, filing, and information organization.

Cons

nice and helpful customer support when needed

Pros

Pretty easy to navigate, customer service

Cons

Nothing worth noting, other than an initial glitch attaching e-mails which was resolved.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate the review!

Insurance Agent

Great, easy and efficient. I recommend to my colleagues. Because we received a lot of important documents and we need a solution that provides secure and also easy to use.

eFileCabinet

Hi, as a busy New York Life agent eFileCabinet makes my life easier. Secure docs that I can access on my mobile phone is amazing. Great customer service too!

Pros

Cons

user interface

Great program

10 years experience in Document control field as a senior D.C in many companies and I love system online because I know ut make it the cycle get better to saving time.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.