Firmex Virtual Data Room Logo

Firmex Virtual Data Room

Securely store and share highly confidential documents

Firmex Virtual Data Room Reviews - Page 2

Love this product

Pros

Customer service is excellent, ran into an issue and had it solved without delay

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the current time

Great product for sharing information/data with high-caliber product support team.

Pros: Ease of use. Great features/capabilities for sharing information and collaborating with both internal and external members. Very positive experience with usage of the software. Top notch support team with high degree of availability. Suggestion for improvements: Expend the concept of groups across the data room (currently project specific). Document version control. Real-time document editing capability

Cons

Firmex makes it easy to collaborate

Firmex is designed for personal customization to suit any project I have going and at any stage. I find it's overall easy to use, set up, upload and share. Being able to set up individual parameters for each user and for each room is vital to allow proper access at the proper time. Whenever I have a question or need help with something, the Firmex team is quick to respond and always friendly and professional.

Cons

Excellent tool for data room management - sell side

We used Firmex for 3 months during a sell side data room need. Software was very intuitive to configure and use. Our lawyers had comparative experiences with other pieces of software, and they said this is the best one they have ever used. I recommend Firmex for their tooling and attentive customer support. I requested it twice, and I was promptly supported.

Firmex makes collaboration easy

I am using a Firmex data room to compile tax forms for foreign beneficiaries. The forms are sent to one office, and I am in another. The data room offers a secure way for one office to file the forms and I can access them from another location. I get notified by email that new forms have been added so I am always in the know.

Use this software daily.

Firmex is a great piece of software that we use daily in our financial institution. It makes sharing large amounts of secure data, easy, efficient, and foolproof. The drag and drop functionality makes this software as easy to use as your OS. This is a must have tool for anyone who shares significant volumes of documentation.

Cons

Easy to use and the best customer service I've ever experienced

We've been using Firmex as our M&A data room for over 5 years and I'm always impressed with the platform, the company's constant improvement, and the amazing customer service. If I ever have a question, I receive a call back within 3 minutes. Intuitive use and stand-up customer service keep me a satisfied customer.

The Definition of Intuitive

We have utilized Firmex as our primary extranet portal for years now and never are we disappointed by this platform. It is the epitome of user-friendly and the round-the-clock customer service is just another example of how efficiently this company manages their product and client-relations.

Virtual Data Room

Overall the platform that Firmex provides is much more robust and easy to use than the platform my firm was previously using. Firmex has nearly all of the functionality of the larger VDR providers at a cost that is a lot more reasonable to our clients. I would use this product again.

Easy to use + Outstanding Customer Service

The Firmex site is intuitive and easy to use. The staff was very accommodating and has helped us to design our project so that it meets our unique needs for personnel across the country to access documents. We have received outstanding customer service.

Simple and easy to use

+Easy to use +Intuitive +Secure +Fast +Great support Strong support and sales organization that listens and cares. Developing the system continously is important, but not losing track of the simplicity and iniuity is essential.

Cons

As good as the competition

I've used plenty of data room providers and firmex is on par with the other big names. None of them are perfect but I seem to have fewer problems with firmex especially when it comes to downloading large data rooms in one try.

Amazing Support Team

Firmex has a wonderful support team that takes the time to walk through each step with it's users. I called them often when I was first learning Firmex and was very impressed with their patience and knowledge.

Cons

My experience to Firmex is relatively new but so far so good

So far experience has been limited but very satisfying, it is extremely easy to use and functional, our internal parties and external users have become familiar with it quickly and are happy to use it.

Makes Due Diligence Simple

As a legal assistant, I'm able to set up a Virtual Data room in no time. It's easy to download documents and share information all across the country. I would highly recommend Firmex!

Cons

Easy to use, does the job you need

Very intuitive to use, especially with clients that may not be very tech savvy. Secure and logs data. Has all the tools necessary to be a solid VDR

Cons

Excellent tool for organizing info so that it is accessible by those who are permitted to use it.

Pros: easy to navigate, can dowload files simply, is user friendly and intuitive, others can access info. Cons: none so far

So easy to use

Firmex is one of the better virtual data rooms I've utilized over the past ten years. Quick uploads, easy to search. Good technical support

Investment Banking Analyst

Firmex was very user friendly and easy to use. The insiders website made it fun to use and learn more about the site.

All around great value

Extremely easy to use, organize data, manage and restrict users, and see what different users can view. It's very intuitive.

Pros

Simple to use and logical in its layout and tools.

Cons

The area for management of users and groups wasn't as logical and simple to use as the rest of the tool.

Very happy with software and the Support

I love that support answers the call or call you back within a few minutes. Proven repeatedly. Thanks, Bradley

Great product!

So far, so good.

Pros

Secure place to house employee files and easy access.

Cons

It's hard to say--I've only been using it with this new company I've been in for 9 months and it serves the purpose.

Speedy support

Pros

Kind and speedy customer support. It would be really helpful.

Cons

Especially nothing so far. It would be great if Japanese could be applied.

Convenient & Very Easy

VDR made very convenient and easy for any deal sizes

Cons

To be or not to be organized!

Excellent. Easily adapted to our current work environment.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple integration with our current work flow management. Rapid customer response.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to find answers to questions regarding the tool.

Hi, Thank you for your review. We're so pleased our platform integrates with your current work flow smoothly and you've had the chance to speak with our fantastic Support Team! If you have any questions about Firmex features or functionality, we have our Firmex Knowledge Base available online. It has tons of helpful articles, FAQs and how-to videos. https://support.firmex.com/hc/en-us I...