Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

Flowlu Reviews - Page 2

Finally found what I've been searching for!

I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and...

Pros

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the... -CRM functionality -Task & Project Management -Knowledgebase -Mind Mapping -Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar -Automations & Workflow -Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Cons

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

I am excited to see the future Roadmap come to life.

There is so much to love about what Flowlu has to offer and what potential it has. Having both a CRM, accounting and project management tool in the one place is business changing. Unfortunately I can't jump ship from Dubsado until project based contracts are introduced, but looking forward to the day this is implemented as it is on the Roadmap. Being a creative business, I rely on lot's of forms and client input and contracts are essential.

Pros

CRM, Bookeeping, Kanban, Project Management

Cons

No client portal yet - but is in the Roadmap No client forms - capturing custom form data stored at project level (and customer level) would be ideal. No contract administration - once contracts are introduced I am ready to move over.

Very Powerful All-In-On CRM and Project Management App

Overall my experience has been great and I was pleasantly surprised by how well built this tool is. I've tried a lot of CRMs and PMs and I dropped them all for Flowlu.

Pros

I love having the ability to get a full snapshot of my business from within a single app. I used to bounce around a CRM, PM, and accounting app which was a bit of a pain. This required Zapier automation in order to move data from one app to another. Now I can just use Flowlu's built-in automation sequences to seamlessly move clients from CRM to projects. I also love the Project Workflows option. This allows me to templatize my projects in an easy to view way that I've never seen in other PM tools.

Cons

Not really a dislike, just waiting on more features like the client portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard and deliver pretty fast so I'm not too worried about it. Everything that we ask has either been implemented or put on the to-do list.

Definitely the best tool for comprehensive business management

I recommend this software to anyone to organize their business!

Pros

The customization capabilities of the tool for any business are absolutely amazing! Automation and workflows allow you to accurately set up ways to complete tasks and projects and all this in cooperation with CRM, which is great. API and webkooks allow integration with any tools on the planet :) I'm using Ssyncspider and I'm starting connection tests with my other applications. Great integration with corporate email and Gmail. Additional features such as invoicing, record lists, mind map or knowledge base, and great reports create a complete tool for managing a company. Whitelabel and connecting to your own domain is synonymous with professionalism for every client! Flowlu is a great alternative to many too expensive tools and offers more functionality in one tool.

Cons

It lacks customer support function but is on a roadmap. Now you can set up clients as users.

Does it all really well

Flowlu is a great help when it comes to organizing information about my clients all in one place. It is also a great solution for small businesses that don't have a dedicated IT staff to integrate several systems. It is really good at most things but it may not yet be the best at some things - a tradeoff I am more than willing to make for the integration of all of its functions.

Pros

Flowlu covers a lot of ground. It is one system that can keep track of clients, prospects, and leads and also invoice your clients, and also track projects, and also track tasks, and email, and create a knowledgebase, and I hear that a client portal is coming soon. It is one system which puts all of your client interactions at your fingertips. I really like the concept of one integrated system that keeps track of most of the things I need to do with clients every day rather than duplicate data entry for several disconnected systems. This is especially important for small companies like mine that have limited bandwith.

Cons

When transitioning to the system from another CRM, I could not move all of my information over easily. The email history that could be transferred was limited and there is no way to import older emails. Many of the fields were not importable and information had to be either entered by hand or adapted to other types of fields. Tags can not be imported. There is no way to add an opportunity column to the "Record Lists" (a great feature other than that).

Converted me to the all-in-one concept

Pros

I am typically a fan of specialised tools for each important function in a company. Project management, CRM, email enquiries, invoicing, each with its own tool. The reason for this is that most attempts I've seen at doing everything end up in a mess in terms of UI and UX and force you to give up some of the depth of functionality in each area. Seeing the swath of positive reviews for Flowlu convinced...

Cons

Because of the depth of functionality, although page layouts are clear and important info is easy to find, sometimes that comes at the expense of a few extra clicks to get to the minute details, but that's something I can live with. And it sure beats the hell out of switching between 3 or 4 separate platforms to get the job done. And on the topic of complexity, you can easily switch off functionality you don't need from the settings and enhance functionality of those area you do need through custom fields, automations, workflows etc.

Highly Recommended All-in-One Platform!

We want to maintain all our business-related tasks in one place. We are now saving money, energy and add hours back to our week.

Pros

1. The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure. On top of that, the App is fast compared to the previous platforms we have used. This platform is not in its early development stages. It is a very mature product and can handle many business use cases. 2. Behind a successful business, excellent customer service! The Flowlu team members are good listeners to their customers’ feedback. I have purchased many apps, but I haven’t seen a support team that cares about their customers’ feedback like this team. All my questions were answered very quickly within 24 hrs! When it comes to customer service, I wish there were more than 5 stars to give!

Cons

Does not support the Right-to-Left (RTL) languages.

Rising Start

I believe it is agreat solution. And if you manage to come into the lifetime pricing it is a great deal.

Pros

Things I really liked about Flowlu have to do with a) their different ways to map out and group tasks as task list, projects, workspaces that can all be related to a company or user. b) that they enable a checklist to be embedded within a task. This is particularly important to me as at times I have a task such as "draft workbooks" - and I have a list of 10 workbooks. Other systems force me to...

Cons

I am still playing about with the CRM, but I believe there are other apps that are at this time more complete. I am sure that they will be perfecting them. And I would like to see a better "ordering" of the tasks. I tend to assign priorities by moving things up in my list. Other softwares do a great job of this ordering of the tasks. Having said that, I am a new user and have not fully explored the platform enough to discover and use all of its features.

Pros

Recipe: Robuste collaboration and communications infrastructure A LA stay responsive to clients’ needs AVEC colleague productivity. Everybody wants to make and try this sauce. Nothing can be wrong with smooth operations, nice mix of successful members (wherever they happen to be working), and precious key component customers. As usual, different results with different cooks and executions. I’m not going to provide negative or positive conclusions here, always very subjective and depends on your taste. But let me encourage you to try FLOWLU kitchen. This scholarly staff has interesting selection of ingredients, tools, seasonings, which should be enough to create your own chef d'oeuvre. And don’t hesitate to ask their time-saving cooking tips. Bon appétit, Al

Cons

Some necessary for me components still on roadmap, so can't bring to my production team yet. For example 2FA.

Flowlu: So much more than just a Project Management tool!

Flowlu: So much more than just a Project Management tool! I'd been looking for a well priced, fully functional CRM & Project Management workflow tool for some time and was delighted when I stumbled across Flowlu. Flowlu is a full-fledged business workflow tool that allows you to manage pretty much everything in your business from one central location. It has a well designed, user friendly interface...

Pros

It also includes one of the best new customer on-boarding processes I've seen from a SAAS provider, utilising it's own tools in an excellent real time case study training for you.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike in this versatile software tool yet.

Truly an all-in-one platform

Customer service has been really great, and I like the onboarding experience and how easy things are to use.

Pros

It replaces many different apps and tools all in the same place. Previously I was juggling Gmail, Trello, Asana, Invoicing directly through Paypal (previously using Dubsado), and missing out on a helpdesk and knowledge base which would have cut down on admin time. Flowlu includes all of this.

Cons

There are some features still in development like the client portal, contract signatures, and some integrations but they're on the roadmap. These aren't deal breakers and I'm okay with waiting for them.

The best all-in-one package

Pros

A number of options are available in the software, and they are constantly adding new ones. Compared to other software options, I found many of them too simple, as they did not provide enough detail or kept it simple enough for individual needs. I really appreciate how easy it is to manage everything, and how the sales team continually adds new features and incorporates suggestions I make for making the software more useful to me. With Flowlu, four applications have been replaced, and life has been improved. This company offers excellent customer service.

Cons

There are still bugs, but they are less frequent with time - the program is obviously still maintained and continuing to grow.

Flowlu is AMAZING

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

So HAPPY I Found Flowlu!

Pros

I've been on the search for a TRUE all-in-one system with real customizability. I needed something that would be the central hub for my business where I could track leads, manage projects and tasks, delegate work to my team members, invoice clients, and more. I also wanted a tool that was white-labeled. I tried SuiteDash, ClickUp, Dubsado, Honeybook, Hello Bonsai, but NONE of them compare to Flowlu!...

Cons

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones. But I understand that the portal is under development now. It also doesn't have a native form feature to collect information so I have to use another tool for that.

Great Value

Pros

We use only the free version of this software and it has been fantastic for our limited uses. We mostly use project tracking and task keeping functions and for that it has been fantastic as we migrated away from MS Outlook and toward more Gsuite friendly products.

Cons

We would really love the chat feature to work better.

An unassumingly powerful platform

I started with CRM & Finance module but over the following few weeks, I started to realize the potential within the platform & additional modules. It felt like a no-brainer to support the developers further! I run Flowlu on a dedicated monitor as it has truly become my all-in-one business companion. Prior to Flowlu, I was utilizing QuickBooks Online & whilst the finance options are (currently!) still...

Pros

The ease of use & the linking options available across all the different modules is fantastic. There's real detail behind everything on offer with good customization options.

Cons

Certain features are still in development such as Client Portals & the mobile app is fairly basic, however, these are all being addressed in the near future as can be seen in their roadmap!

It's Great (Tool) and It's True

I love Flowlu, the true CRM tool that designed to help creative people manage project or task. I found Flowlu as a great option for me, it comes with a lot of features and lifetime price, no contender so far. Compare to the other similar tools, Flowlu in my opinion stand out with simple interface to easily track and review your progress, as well as warming clients with lively communication inside the tool.

Pros

I am excited to see the future roadmap come to life. I see progress so far, some integrations are now implemented, great integration with corporate email and gmail, client portal is now active, and the tool is still running with great speed. Ability to automate sales process is unbelievable, Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive given it has deep automation. Great support, great tool, Flowlu should become a main CRM tool and not only an alternative.

Cons

I just hope that Flowlu will honor LTD users though with improvement they make, they have higher probability to be acquired by bigger companies.

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency. With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love. #2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional. #3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular...

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical. #2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

It's actually fun to use!

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Pros

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Cons

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

Flowlu is Amazing!

I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what Flowlu has to offer but so far, I'm really liking it. I like how polished the project management and CRM sides of it are—neither aspect feels half-baked from what I've seen so far. But above all, I really liked how the interface was fast, smooth, and very intuitive, despite Flowlu having so many moving parts.

Pros

1. The interface is really simple and intuitive. It didn't take me long to figure things out on my own. 2. I like the ability to create subtasks and assign those subtasks to different people, independent of who's assigned to the main task. And you can even set deadlines, or track time spent on tasks. 3. The different task views and the ability to have almost granular control over the search filters...

Cons

1. I wish there were other ways to upload documents/attach files other than from your local computer or Google Drive (i.e. Dropbox, iCloud, etc.) 2. A client portal would be nice (although they are already working on it) 3. It's not much of a dealbreaker (since more integrations seem to be on the horizon) but having more in-app integration options than what's on offer right now would be more than welcome.

Great Value for Money!!!

in my search for an all-in system for CRM, invoicing, internal communication with different teams of different departments, i encountered a lot of system that were not as userfriendly, had no clear overview and such a nice user interface as Flowlu. Also the customization possibilites are great. I was amazed by all the possibilities. Often prodcuts ton(t live to the expectations set through marketing...

Pros

Online Invoicing; CRM, Sales funnel, kanban board,agile project management very good interface very good UX clear overview, good user documentation to get started

Cons

i regret there is no client portal yet. also for belgium it would be great to support the different taxes for the booking option.

One less tool? Five less tools.

Pros

I get frustrated having so many moving parts. Marketing automation. CRM. Projects. Invoicing. Twice that for multiple businesses. Flowlu's going to make it so I have all of it in one place. It's project managment structure - more from software than legal - is an inspiration on the movement to "productize" legal services. I think it'll not only make me more organized, but it'll also help me to deliver services faster, better, and more predictably.

Cons

The CRM is a little basic, at first glance. I can't figure out how to automate anything in it. It has automation features, but they all appear to be internal (add a task, calendar event, etc.) and none are external (send an automated email to the client.). I can manage the external communication with Pabbly, but it'd be nice to have some marketing automation built in as well.

Excellent PM tool

Pros

At the end of the day, Flowlu is a great project management tool that is worth using. The team at Flowlu has gone out of its way to make this app as comprehensive and powerful as possible. They’ve also been smart about how they market their product by not holding back and giving full access to what they offer for free. Their pricing structure is easy to understand and people can see where they are...

Cons

It has too many features and could do with a more modern UI/UX - it feels a little bit dated compared to modern tools.

The Swiss army knife of project management and so much more

Flowlu has helped centralize the inner workings of the business. No more switching between apps. No more having team members not knowing whats going on or where people should get involved. Everything is more clear and organized.

Pros

The software has a really easy way to help bring teams together, create invoices, manage leads etc.

Cons

There could be some work when it comes to the CRM. Adding a calling feature would be huge. Outside of that i have no complaints especially with what they have planned for the future.

The Right Tool to Manage my Work

I'm using Flowlu mainly for tasks and projects and I love it. There is a little learning curve at first, but once you get to know it, you'll be amazed of its power and potential. Flowlu is a feature-rich tool. There's so much it can do to help you manage your work/business and I just can't help but be excited for what's coming next, especially when the client portal will be up and running.

Pros

It has all the things I need to manage my work all in one place: CRM, task management, project management with finance tracker, synced email and calendar, time-tracking. What I like most about Flowlu is that the task feature allows you to create checklists, sub-tasks, write comments and attach files. And then for the project, it allows you to indicate the revenue and the expenses. It also has an...

Cons

The finance feature still needs improvement. There is no profitability report and the Invoice and the Estimate lacks flexibility. I hope they will add a native booking calendar that links to CRM and a proposal builder with a digital signature. If this happens, it will be the perfect all-in-one business software for me.