Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

Flowlu Reviews - Page 3

The best online tool to run your business to CRUSH IT

I've tried many others that claim to be "all-in-one" but the others still seem so disconnected and complex. Flowlu is truly a no-brainer for anyone tired of patching tools together.

Pros

In Flowlu, you get to organize tasks, send invoices, track time, manage projects, keeps tabs on your customers with the CRM and more... Really, it's Jam Packed! Plus, you'll get to: *Integrate with all the tools you already use! *Keeps tabs on the go with the super user friendly mobile app As an added bonus it's so affordable you can add enough users without breaking the bank (like the billion dollar companies charge) which is perfect for most small businesses and remote teams. Don't we all want to everyone on our team to sync their tasks and calendar so your biz is on the same page. Fellow self employed, solopreneurs, and SMBS, give yourself peace of mind to manage sales, invoices, communication, and processes.

Cons

Setting up took longer than I expected, but I should have used the knowledge base more.

This One Is For The Team

Pros

The in-app messenger allows us to instantly communicate with the team so it has drastically reduced our texting and emails. The same can be said about the tasks management and file sharing. It helps us keep organized. All messages, files, documents and contacts are now all in one place. No more docs or spreadsheets.

Cons

What's missing is a Client Portal. One of the most critical features for any Business Management Software. I hope they can get this done sometime this year. Per their roadmap it looks like not until November 2021

One of the most valuable asset for a company! - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Easy and efficient, the onboarding and the organization of the solutions are very integrated. The grade of personalizing the business operations across all the features is versatile and convenient since automating thinks reduces organizational process-steps that could be time-consuming. Flowlu helps to economise in processes, which as business owner, this is an huge advantage when it comes to escalating the results.

Pros

I like the integration of the whole business management ecosystem that Flowlu offers. From the CRM to the last feature they have. You can manage different businesses in a single place! How good is that? Also, the integration with other applications to automate some managerial functions is excellent! Efficiency in its maximum splendor. Great for SMBs or Solopreneurs!

Cons

The UI is well organised, nevertheless, it's not so intuitive and lacks of more adaptability and responsiveness. However, this is in motion, and it will be improved in the upcoming months!

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu. The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features. Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again. As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance. Now I have an all-in-one tool. No more extra expenses. No more switches between tools No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Clean, fast and got all the tools needed

We mostly use it for managing leads, clients and tasks of these leads and clients. This job is done perfectly by Flowlu. Also use it as a company cloud storage for clients documents (passports, photos, etc).

Pros

Simple interface, fast loading of subsections, everything is where its gotta be (intuitive).

Cons

Doesnt have Russian language for interface.

Perfect solution for my business

Flowlu is highly customisable and well thought out. It’s not ugly and slow and easy to use. It has a lot of features. I've tried many other all-in-ones but one part wouldn't connect well with another part, but with Flowlu, it actually flows very well. It’s just a well-rounded tool that simply works and will solve many pain points once it’s set up.

Pros

I've been searching for a long time and lots of other options I've tried were doing my head in. I've finally found it, won't need to search anymore and have moved my whole business to Flowlu. Flowlu is feature rich and well thought out. One part of the system is well connected to another part. - Flexible, customisable - Well thought out and flows - Works well - Great onboarding, help documentation and support - Integrates with calendar and email - Integrates with Integrately/Pabbly, has webhooks, so not locked in - Has mobile app - Can turn off apps not needed - Awesome [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team, very responsive and open to feedback.

Cons

- Could be prettier, but it's not ugly - Improvements with the invoicing (coming) - Help videos to have voice over (they're on it) - Client portal (coming in Q3) - Automating invoice (also coming I believe) - Fully functioning mobile app - Being HIPAA compliant

Flowlu is a Game Changer For Us

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been awesome. We've interacted directly online and through the Facebook group and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros

I have about 5-weeks of experience with Flowlu. I'm convinced that this combination of CRM + Project Management + KnowledgeBase + Expense Tracking is a game-changer for my business more than ever. Flowlu provides the core operational infrastructure that we need to keep our growing portfolio of projects and client relationships on track.

Cons

The existing API functionality provides access to much of the data on the platform and is suitable for many use cases. I would like to take it to the next level with greater control and logic over how outbound webhooks trigger.

Well-rounded all-in-one PM tool

It's a pleasant experience so far. I will be using Flowlu mainly for managing external projects with clients.

Pros

Comprehensive PM suite for freelancers, agencies, and professional services. It has project workflow with milestones + subtask, CRM, finance (invoicing + accepting payment with Stripe, etc), and email features just to name a few. Very easy to add team members and freelancers to a project. They will be releasing client portal as well so the client can keep updated on the progress. The UI/UX is clean and easy for new users to explore different features. The web app is stable and fast as well.

Cons

The onboarding process is quite thorough but the video tutorial is too fast and not clear. Since Flowlu has so many features, new users can easily get lost (especially those who never use all-in-one PM tool). I believe the video tutorial and documentation can be improved.

Flowlu: Great All Around Project Management, CRM and Knowledge Base Software for Agencies

Overall, Flowlu offers a huge value for any agency looking to combine all their needs into one platform. They have a robust online community, so if you have questions, comments, or suggestions, Flowlu's team and founder are there answering them. I am looking forward to using Flowlu for many clients and projects, and I grow my business!

Pros

Flowlu is meant to be the one-stop shop for agencies looking for a project management system, CRM, invoicing, knowledge base, and more. I just use the platform for project management, and it offers a lot of flexibility in managing any sort of client tasks. You have the ability to set up Workspaces which house various Projects that have various tasks. This offers a lot of flexibility when setting up various clients and projects for those different clients. Their ability to give different levels of permissions to different people (either individually or as a group) allows management of employees or freelancers very easily. Lastly, they have the ability to set up task templates and workflows that make assigning similar tasks ease, saving tons of time.

Cons

Flowlu offers a lot, more than what I need. Some features like email alerts that you could respond to via email to add comments to tasks are not available. Additionally, while they do have a mobile app, they don't have a mobile version of their website. While the pros definitely outweigh these cons, just know that they are still working on features like this.

I didn't know I needed this, but now I'd be lost without it

I have been running a business for 5 years with Trello, but was getting frustrated with 30+ boards and various tasks that were not getting done. While I LOVE Trello for certain things, it was not working for me as my business and team grew. In an attempt to find a better "to do list maker", I stumbled upon Flowlu. Let me tell you- it's an absolute game changer. Since FlowLu, I am getting SO MUCH more done, and tasks are no longer forgotten or overdue. I sincerely believe that using Flowlu to organize my thoughts, projects and tasks will help my business grow in ways that it couldn't before.

Pros

I LOVE the project management tool. I have been able to organize all of my scatter thoughts, projects and goals into an easy to understand platform. My tasks are now getting done, whereas before that would often be forgotten. I can also see my progress in project completion, and organize tasks by priority. I honestly don't know how I got anything done without FlowLu.

Cons

It's not as "pretty" as other apps (ie Trello). But does that really matter?

With the help of Flowlu, you will never have to worry about forgetting an important detail

total integration for our 10 person team. thrilled by the road map. I can stop looking for the Holy Grail, wasting time sampling other apps.

Pros

development team is smart and responsive. they know Agile Project management and have designed a full-featured, robust business system that works.

Cons

I'm looking forward to better document integration with google workplace.

Flawlessly Awesome Flowlu

Overall, we are extremely happy with the platform and its features. With this excitement, we started with customization and deployment services of Flowlu for our clients and the response is crazy. Kudos to the Flowlu team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

Being into Tech Consulting for corporates and agencies, we need a robust platform with the scope of limitless customization and that's where Flowlu gets the maximum rating possible. We are happy with the automation, project management, workflows, email inclusivity feature, and likewise every other feature. It is really a platform to rely on for your business management.

Cons

With the speed at which this platform is improving, I feel by the time I am writing any concerns with them, the team would most likely have been working on that aspect of the software. The only issue I feel is the lack of resources to understand the platform in detail for a beginner and that is justified because they are including new features aggressively and they shall do the documentation and tutorials only when all the modules are connected to this giant setup.

Easy to use all in one solution.

Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my expectations. Really simple to use and setup. I have tested numerous open source and paid solutions. The main problem is that most of them require an admin with developer background for the initial setup and customisations. Flowlu just simply works without any installation needed. All the customisations are done with a very user-friendly menu. On-boarding...

Pros

-Fast in app search -Hassle free csv import and export -Automated workflows -Generous application list -Multiple easy to setup funnels -Ability to add custom fields -Open Email tracking -A lot of space to share documents - iOS/Android app at no extra fees

Cons

-Define discount rates per customer type or product category (To avoid manually adding a discount for each item sold) -CRM modifications log -External document sharing

Good software, Great Potential

Pros

I have used a few CRM and Project Management like Clickup and Wrike but some of them are too complicated. Others have a steep learning curve. Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive given it has deep automation. The automation in Flowlu is what truly sold me - they're going to make my work so much more efficient. The ability to send and read emails in Flowlu (with tracking) is another excellent feature. And with the client portal on the way, Flowlu has the chance to become one of the best CRM & PM services out there.

Cons

- External services integration is very weak. This needs to be improved fast - No ability to create forms (there are workarounds for this, but I would like to be able to do it from within Flowlu) - Would love to see an increase in the # of email accounts you can have - There’s a lot to learn initially, so it feels overwhelming, and the videos meant to explain how to onboard is weak.

A great CRM management software

I'm a big fan of the UI and the onboarding is very good. I am happy with this purchase and am excited to use it more. Currently, I'm just starting with a few employees and customers, but that didn't stop me from buying a full stack! The developer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is very active in the Facebook group, and I really like how he manages requests from users. Overall a highly recommended purchase!

Pros

Integrating with existing business processes was easy and seamless.

Cons

One recommendation is to make more video tutorials with Voiceover, I found those to be very helpful. I think I have yet to personally fully utilize the power of this software. My other recommendation would be to have some more templates available for procedures and project management tasks, especially user-submitted ones. As a beginner in project management, having some more templates/structures would help me streamline more processes of my business.

Comparing Flowlu with Companyhub, Nifty and Basecamp

User Experience and the Intuitiveness was remarkable.

Pros

Even though I'm at the stages of exploring and using Flowlu, it's 100% intuitive enough that I can browse and figure stuff out on my own. Same can not be said for CRMs I've used in the past. Even though we shouldn't buy into roadmaps, if they deliver on half the things on the list, I'll be happy. Xero being #1 on my list. I absolutely love having unlimited workspaces and users (high tier plans)!...

Cons

Very minor point but I do believe the UI can be improved. Functionality wise, it's perfect but having worked with many talented UI designers, I know this SaaS can be improved further and go froom good to great.

Application that has a lot to offer

Overall, the application has a lot to offer, and I believe it will be valuable in the long run. Initially, I was concerned with receiving recurring invoices, estimating, project management, and figuring out how to get customers to pay by the invoice. I've tried many paid and refunded apps, but I think I've found one that I'll be able to use in the future. The project management and finance all in one place handling capability of Flowlu - in addition to "record list" is such a helpful and life saving feature. It's not available in any of the other products I've tried.

Pros

the speed and its wonderful features which covering all aspects of our. business.

Cons

few improvement is needed in term of list exports esp in "record list", ability to print

The Perfect Fit

I've tried so many Business Management systems in my 10 years of Business and none have been so close to a perfect fit as Flowlu! It is an unbelievably amazing system I am so excited! We're a web design & marketing agency and the ability to assign tasks, create projects and workspaces the way that Flowlu allows is fantastic! We were using 17hats prior and this is 100 levels up over that. I spent a few days getting everything set up as I want it to be, then went and stacked a few more codes to get us to the highest plan as it's so worthwhile and worth every cent!!! Thank you thank you for your wonderful program!!

Pros

It is simple to use, yet packed with so many features. The task management and workflows take all the best bits from other systems and pack them all in together!

Cons

I don't seem to be able to duplicate a workflow to make a similar yet different one from it.

Great All-in-One Solution for Small Business and entrepreneurs!

Great overall experience! Swiss army knife of business/sales management for SMB's and entrepreneurs.

Pros

After using Zoho, Pipedrive, NiftyPM, Hubspot CRM and Clickup, I finally found Flowlu, a solution that allows me to manage everything in one place in the best way! For me, the possibility of managing projects and tasks in addition to having access to a CRM and Sales pipeline management is essential, and that is for me Flowlu's greatest advantage over other solutions on the market. Finally, the roadmap looks very complete and the team has been very kind in responding to my queries quickly, so I am very grateful and happy to start integrating Flowlu into my business.

Cons

Although English is not a problem for me, it is for part of my team, so I hope that compatibility with the Spanish language will be available soon. On the other hand, the Flowlu interface is very well done, even though could be a bit overloaded at times, so I hope the team can make progress in improving (cleaning/simplifying) the UI / UX aspects. I'd also like to see more integrations in the future, so I can achieve a smoother workflow.

Intuitive SaaS application

Pros

Flowlu is a collaborative, cloud-based business management platform that allows you to synchronize all aspects of your business—tools, team members, customers, and financial information—with just a few clicks. Put your tools into Flowlu and watch as they combine into one mega-tool

Cons

It will take to get used to learning all features

I Iove Flowlu

So far, I'm loving it and have implemented it into my daily workflow.

Pros

Let me just start by saying that I NEVER leave reviews (or barely), but I have to leave one here. Flowlu is a must buy. I fully-stacked it and I'm still coming out on top. I've bought several CRM's and nothing compares, this one is THE one. It's not perfect and has plenty of room for improvement, but I'm so impressed. Features I'd love to see added: - Client Portal, where clients can add projects...

Cons

I don't like how there's not a Client Portal, however it's on the roadmap. Their financing features could be a little more robust too.

Switching Was the Best Decision Ever!

Pros

From the moment I purchased this software, I have been very happy that I did so. Having used Zoho and Bitrix24 this is a welcome change. The ability to automate the sales process based on milestones is fantastic! I’m exploring the lists feature more and I love what it can do. The knowledge base will allow me to store my operations manual/SOP in the same place where my employees will be doing the bulk of their work. Flowlu does what I need now and what I will need in the future. The support team is super responsive. I’m super excited to see how the software will mature.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any cons. It has had the same stability as all of the other big software companies. Support is super responsive and they value and listen to customer suggestions. I'm happy

CRM, sales pipeline, email connection, project & task handling, workspaces and the list goes on...

Keeping track of leads and customers with CRM and sales pipeline all the way from new lead, with email communication from my own email adress directly inside Flowlu. If the lead converts - handle projects + tasks all in one system. Very helpful.

Pros

First of all I get this nice feeling when I am using Flowlu - Everything seems well thought through and organized, and it is easy to find help in the knowledge base. What won me over was the possibilities of integrations with all the webhooks and REST API endpoints avaliable! With a system with such vast functionallity, documentation is very important and Flowlu is doing a good job here - it is covering a lot! When I was going to connect email accounts I quickly found a guide that was easy to follow and I got it working on my 1st try. I also like that it is possible to tweak Flowlu to make it fit my business and way of using it.

Cons

I like that there is a bunch of video tutorials that explain how to do specific things. The audio of the videos can get better - a voice speaking and clarifying would be better than just the background music.

Gets out our small IT team

Pros

Negligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.

Cons

No auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!

A Great All-In-One Tool

I was looking for an all-in-one tool to manage the businesses I am engaged with. I gave Flowlu a try. From that time, me and my team are ever increasing the amount of features we use with Flowlu. And we are happy! There are so many features I am using that I cannot think enough. The ones we use most are - tasks workflow, knowledge base, Mindmaps, CRM, Invoicing & In-App Team Collaboration/ Communication. I see Flowlu as the one stop tool for managing my business and clients.

Pros

1) Project Management 2) Task Workflow Management 3) Mindmaps Basically - managing the clients and projects through one window.

Cons

1) Easy onboarding mechanism - too many features to learn/ know 2) Employees need time to get used to the platform 3) Custom Domain/ CNAME capability