Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

Flowlu Reviews - Page 4

Easy to start and easy to use!

Flowlu is really simple to start and use. It has a very much planned, easy-to-use interface that is not difficult to work with and explore. You can manage your entire team and business in one single spot. You can effectively follow-up leads, manage clients and handle messages with it, which demonstrates a colossally advantageous. It has, essentially, all you need to put together and maintain your business. I am very impressed with the amount of features Flowlu has and is a great alternative to many too expensive tools.

Pros

Flowlu has numerous helpful additional tools like time tracker, knowledge base, mind maps, and so on. The cname and integration with email are extremely valuable for communication and also allows you to increase the brand authenticity.

Cons

At the moment of this review, the client portal and recurring payments is not available.

To be quite frank

Pros

I purchased a 1 tier license and had a little bit of time to get in and play around with this platform. It's rather easy to move around and get to what I'm looking for. I'm really looking forward to some upcoming tools they're working on. So far, the other aspects of the platform are quite brilliant. Looking forward to automating and streamlining my CRM. This would be a good platform to recommend to my other friends who are also business owners.

Cons

I did have a little struggle with the mobile app itself. Invoicing isn't as intuitive as I'd hoped, I couldn't figure out how to create an invoice on the fly. I'm out and about most of the time and would like to enter invoices from my phone. I'm guessing it's in the works.

Business Flow with Flowlu!

Pros

What an easy setup compared to a bunch of other CRM & PM tools I have tried and Flowlu has many more features. Finally, a full business solution that is super snappy too! Love the business brain therapy sessions I get with the Tasks & MindMap modules and what a breeze to get those pesky business SOPs added in the Knowledge Base. Yes, I'm having fun with Flowlu! A full business solution where the...

Cons

Currently the video tutorials have music with text instructions. I would prefer voice instruction on the videos, but honestly Flowlu is so easy to setup that this isn't a big deal.

Flowlu very easy to use and helps achieve the objectives

flowlu has greatly helped our company achieve our goal with ease of use, lightweight system and easy navigation. Usability is a strong point

Pros

Ease of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business

Cons

Do not have our Portuguese language and payment method of Brazil

Das Schweizer Taschenmesser für Selbstständige

Pros

Ich war auf der Suche nach einem Tool, um Angebote zu erstellen, Rechnungen zu schreiben und Arbeitsstunden für meinen Nebenjob als Webdesigner und lokaler Marketingberater zu erfassen und zu dokumentieren. Bevor ich mich für Flowlu entschieden habe, habe ich Agiled und monday.com getestet und bin zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass Flowlu meine Bedürfnisse am besten abdeckt. Außerdem habe ich die praktische Knowledge Base für mich entdeckt, die die meinen Kunden hilft, erste Fragen auf häufige Antworten zu finden.

Cons

Das User Interface ist zwar übersichtlich, aber ich würde mir wünschen, man könnte es auf Deutsch umstellen. Das gilt auch für die Knowledge Base und andere Tools, die nur auf Englisch sind.

My New CRM!

Pros

Flowlu has a great user interface and it was easy to set up and use right away.

Cons

I would like to see more document integrations to Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.

Great project management

I am managing team members, projects with different workspaces. I am able handle CRM as well.

Pros

I genuinely loved this product. All the features can be within the app which may need multiple apps in past. This solves my current problem of handling my 27 staffs . I will stack upto tier 5 later for now i have purchased tier 3. As, different integration can be done and as per their plan in future i am excited for the product updates. Still, there are some improvement need but i believe the team who created this great solution will solve small issues within the app.

Cons

Its UI and some integration are missing like google drive or email handelling

Great work!

Over the past 25 years, our company has been involved with many solutions for collaboration with internal departments and external staff. Many open-source products had very interesting and far-reaching functions, but many Kanban-based systems or agile project software as well as extensive CRM solutions required following too rigid specifications or too extensive pre-planning. Even with fee-based solutions,...

Pros

individual processes openness to integration with other tools time recording quotation generation cash flows checklists

Cons

fitting invoice templates for Germany - actual on the roadmap

Replacing our H*bspot CRM subscription

We are currently using another CRM tool, but the fees are too much. I have been looking for a while now, to find something that tracks e-mail openings, and links (URLs) and so happy to have found it in Flowlu! Flowlu offers so much, I yet have to take a better look at all the other tools that they offer.

Pros

The learning curve is not too steep, the UI/UX is really clean and nice. P.s. The FB-group is a very nice and active community as well!

Cons

There is not really something that I don't like, I just would like to see them track each and every e-mail opening/link (URL) click, instead of only the first time they open the e-mail or click the link, as they offer now. And, I would love to see them implement more things in the CRM, as H*bspot offers.

Best All in One CRM & Project Management Tool

Overall experience is good. Mainly I use it for client management and provide good services to my client.

Pros

Yes, Flowlu is by far the best. Everything from its advanced features related to sales and customer management to its sleek design have made me a huge fan of this application. I have tried out many other CRM's & project management tools but ultimately Flowlu was the clear choice for me due to its amazing customer support team. And then there are all of the wonderful features like ip whitelisting, CNAME. invoicing, task etc. & integrations like integrately. In order to increase sales, you need to collect valuable customer information and ability to connect and disucss through inbuilt chat is plus. Easy time-tracking with multi-users; invoicing through payment integration; sleek Kanban Board that shows your product or client's feedback in real time and much more!

Cons

I have not found any cons as it fit my requirement for the freelancing services that I provide.

Complete Project Management Solution for SMB

Pros

Finally, I found a complete project management solution with CRM Features. I was checked a lot of CRM systems but that was not included complete PM. In the end, Flowlu gives that solution what I need for my small organization. I love this UI design & user-friendly interface.

Cons

Applications Loading Time Seems Slow for me.

Fantastic Tools for Business Management

So far, Flowlu is helping us organize 130+ ongoing client projects. What makes Flowlu great is that it offers all of the features we've been using in three separate applications. The "all-in-one-place" concept is very helpful.

Pros

I like the email integration feature the best. We no longer have to perform time consuming searches for client messages. I also like the ability to customize our workspace.

Cons

I really wish the Flowlu client portal feature is active now. I am concerned about how easy it will be to assimilate our clients and their respective projects into the forthcoming client portal.

Rising star among the All In One Biz Tools

Pros

Amazing tool, a fully-fledged CRM, custom domain, Knowledge base for employees and mind maps which is amazing.

Cons

They could add real time sync with stripe for finances

Flowlu Helps Business Processes Flow Smoothly!

Project and task management are a couple of biggest problems I am solving with Flowlu. It has Kanban feature and Opportunities stages with funnels.

Pros

The UI has a modern look and feel. It's easy to navigate different areas, mainly using a menu on a left bar area with sub-menus fold and unfold when clicked. Support is super fast with in-app chat & email options: their knowledge base and help articles are beneficial. The best parts of Flowlu are its Kanban, Gantt Charts, and project and task workflow automation.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike, but I would caution people that it can be overwhelming as it has a ton of features. So, one should take one step at a time when setting it all up for their business rather than trying to do everything very quickly. Leave the features and options that you don't need, at least when you start using Flowlu for the first time.

Awesome Investment in my Business

Overall, I love it! It's the closest to an all-in-one system that I've ever seen. I'm thrilled I found it!

Pros

I love the ease of use and all the onboarding tips. There are also numerous Youtube videos. I can use this to create invoices, track my time, integrate my Gmail and Calendar. I can use just one program, Flowlu, instead of using ClickUp, Wave, etc. I am amazed at all the features it includes! It also is much easier to set up than Dubsado.

Cons

I cannot wait until they add proposals and contracts. It would also be wonderful if they could add a booking appointments feature.

Good project management tool. More than I expected.

Pros

For a long time I was looking for a project management tool that helps me to keep track of complex projects. The possibilities that Flowlu offers have absolutely convinced me. Creating customers, projects and tasks is easy and intuitive. I can create employees, assign them individual tasks and control their access rights very precisely. There are several ways to set costs and revenues for projects...

Cons

So far I can't see any negative points.

Pleasantly Overwhelming

All in all, it is a pleasant overwhelmingness for me. Thanks Flowlu team for bringing the deal here. I feel (and have high hope) that this would be a great PM app I can finally stick for long-term.

Pros

I am so curious about Flowlu. I got advice from a friend in FB Group to get this but I would be skeptical as there are many PM apps out there. I myself also got quite a few (Bloo, StarInfinity, Plutio etc), and consider to commit to myself "no more PM app". But I cannot resist when I saw the introduction video, so I full-stacked. And Flowlu is soooo overwhelming at the first look (counted to almost 20 apps - WOW). I could not believe that all functions I want are there. Apart from the core PM module (must-have), I have CRM (Opportunities management), Finance management (from Estimates to Invoices and Cashflows), Knowledge Base management. And Agile Projects and Mindmaps are quite nice bonuses.

Cons

For sure it would take sometimes to learn and be familiar with all of those functions. But I can see the tutorial and help systems are quite neat and well-organized (impressively overwhelming again). This already meets and exceeds many of my expectations. If Flowlu can also settle the followings, it would be very hard to beat (not so difficult I believe): - Timesheet - More storage (please - the new 1TB limit is much better but for unlimited users it would not be enough) - More "granular" permission system (for each company created / client etc. - may be I have not yet fully explored that part, yet)

Flowlu: Come For the CRM Stay For The Rest

When you first open the software you are presented with an excellent Onboarding feature that will get you up and running very quickly. I recommending going through it. For us, the CRM functionality was key so I focused on that. Within minutes I had created a number of custom fields and had some contacts entered. The feature list is huge and it took some time to figure out exactly what we needed and what we didn't. I was easily able to turn off the Apps we won't be using and it helped clear up some of the confusion.

Pros

The absolutely best feature of this software is just how customizable it is. You can turn sections on or off as you like. The ability to add custom fields to the Contacts is a killer feature of the program!

Cons

Well...there is so much in the software it is really easy to become overwhelmed. Most things are turned on by default and it is easy to get lost in the features. My suggestion would be to start using a couple of core Apps and turn on new ones as you become familiar with the ones you are using.

All-In-One Business Management Tool

Chalo is a complete business management tool, one of its kind. It has a rich set of features that have made our work so much easier.

Pros

Flowlu has a solid set of features that are ready for everyday use in a small to medium-sized business. It combines real-world functionality with a decent UI. It is stable and everything works smoothly. Additionally, the platform is well documented and I was able to integrate everything I needed without any issues.

Cons

There is virtually nothing that I didn't like about Flowlu. One thing that I feel missing is is a little bit of email marketing automation or direct integrations with other email marketing tools.

In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time

Pros

Excellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.

Cons

Some things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

Thank you for your feedback Rajana! Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!

Awesome and Complete Product

Pros

Features Rich and the price is low also their support is very responsive

Cons

Easy to use and easy to understand even for the beginner

Easy and simple software to manage all my business operations!

I really enjoy using Flowlu as it has saved me a lot of time in organising sale meetings and calls. I can also put everything to do with my business on the portal as it's like a cloud of all my information.

Pros

I really love the fact that my work emails are connected to the portal, so everything is accessible in one place. And everything is connected, so when a lead comes in, and converts to a sale - all the details through the sales pipeline stays.

Cons

There isn't anything I least like about this software!

Good project tracking service

Pros

We use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.

Cons

The service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.

Excellent Software to Run your Business

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it. It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

Flowlu is a Versatile All-In-One software tool for all your business needs

My overall experience with Flowlu has been very positive, right from the start the onboarding is exceptional. They run you through an extensive checklist using the features of the software to actually teach you about all the features. Pretty awesome!

Pros

I like that Flowlu is an all-in-one solution. Many other apps state this but they really fall short. Go get Flowlu! I really like the project management features as well as the CRM features. The invoicing is also a very nice way for me to run my business end-to-end. The communication features really help my team get dialed into our outreach and sales. The pipeline feature is a really nice feature too. It is amazing that other apps just focus on one thing and Flowlu has most of them included.

Cons

I would like to see some more customization options as well as a UI update in the near future. The UI is very detailed and complex but easy enough to figure out, I do like the fact that their onboarding check list really did a good job of navigating all of the complex features. Definitely a learning curve since there are just soo many features.