Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

Flowlu Reviews - Page 7

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Super smooth transition, loving every minute of it.

Pros

Super robust and expanding API allows for full integration with other SaaS. Support is AMAZING and super open to recommendations.

Cons

Honestly, I havn't run into anything that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ support won't at least consider for a roadmap item.

Awesome All in One Product

Flowlu is an awesome platform for CRM, invoicing, and more. If you're in the market for an all in one platform look no further. They've got a very promising roadmap with tons of new features too. Id give 6 tacos if I could!

Pros

Tons of feature, great ease of use and UI/UX

Cons

no client portal or accounting integration (yet, both on roadmap though)

Very Impressed with Flowlu. Awesome PM/CRM Tool.

I run a medical practice and I've tried so many different programs/softwares out there to try and get my team/locations on board and it always feel like a Frankenstein project with lots of confusion. Now enter Flowlu. I feel this will allow me to run my medical practice efficiently, succinctly, and without all the headaches and hassles of patching softwares together. This will also allow me to run two other businesses I have from a single platform. I am truly amazed by the software and ease of use. I stacked 6 codes because it is totally AMAZING. This is my main software now. I do not need multiple products anymore. Keep up the Good work guys.

Pros

Easy to use and the fact that you can control all of your daily roles, responsibilities, and duties form one location.

Cons

None so far, but if I had to list one, it would be 3rd party integrations, but those are on their roadmap.

Great Asana Alternative

Overall we are very happy to track things and get lots of job done and getting off huge load off the back

Pros

I have been using Asana and Toggl and it is very hard to motivate my employees to use it as it is hard for me to use two different platforms also Asana is clunky , very hard to get top view. Flowlu is FAST, easy to use and can change Kanban, list and I can send invoice in one plaform, mindmaps, quote and estimate are a plus. We love the support from the Flowlu team in facebook

Cons

We do not like few bugs in time tracking which can be off, min map needs few update also quote sending, though it is new , the team is listening and they will improve

The start-up essential

I had been looking for an alternative to SalesForce and I found it.

Pros

This is everything I had used in some of the higher-priced SaaS products and love to have them in a package that's affordable for start-ups.

Cons

The onboarding was long but had all of the tasks lined up for you to do.

Great New Business Management Software

It is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.

Pros

I love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.

Cons

I know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

Thanks for your review, Angela!)

Great product with great support and road map

Pros

I am happy with everything they are offering. I bought suitedash and was upset. It is nice to see simple yet robust features. Pros: Roadmap and Time to reach that support and communication Vision Feature set

Cons

Setup can be a bit of a pain, but all systems like this are.

A great all in one to use as you like

The experience has been great from the very first moment we started considering using it. The support team is VERY responsive and know their product well. For users who want a more advanced set up, they have great tutorials and tips on how to make Flwolu work best for you.

Pros

Where do I start? The fact that we no longer have to log in to multiple places to do our work is the biggest pro. Flowlu has it all and integrates well with other popular systems. Flowlu is a tool that we will be able to use no matter the size of our business. Support is amazing and the knowledge base is great. There is a great community on Facebook where you can connect with other users and get some more tips.

Cons

The set up may seem overwhelming but luckily there is a great onboarding workflow to guide you.

A Killer All-In-One Product Management/CRM/Invoicing Tool

I have tried multiple project management SaaS products. I've triedZoho, Pipedrive, NiftyPM, and Hubspot CRM. They've all been good...in their own ways, but I have to sacrifice 'something' with each product. I finally found Flowlu, a solution that allows me to manage everything in one place! No more juggling SaaS products for project management and CRM management. Having all information in one place normally means paying out the wahoo for a high-end, established product. Not with Flowlu! For a reasonable price, you get a well-designed, beautiful all-in-one management tool.

Pros

Flowlu is a beautifully designed CRM / accounting / product management tool. This tool performs to many different functions it will make your head explode.

Cons

The UI appears slightly dated. I recommend working with a UI designer to better organize the dashboard and simplify main screen

Impressive product. This is the future of project management

Wanted to make a note on customer service and support - the team is so helpful, responsive, and always goes above and beyond the call. Looking forward to being a user through this software's exciting growth ahead

Pros

This is the future of project management. Innovation meets impressive value. Very happy with my purchase. Tried SmartTask and a few other platforms out...Then came across Flowlu. This is an all in one folks. Highly recommend. Also wanted to make a note on customer service and support - the team is so helpful, responsive, and always goes above and beyond the call. Looking forward to being a user through this software's exciting growth ahead

Cons

I don't have any cons to share. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!

I did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.

Pros

We are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!

Cons

It would be great to include an audit trail.

The best business management suite for small businesses!

I have been using Flowlu for two weeks now and I am impressed. I have used many other project management tools but Flowlu is by far the best, with very well thought out functionalities and UX. I can’t wait to implement the rest of the suite and wish Flowlu success! Educe

Pros

Flowlu onboarding process was smooth with their own project workflow that taught me how to use the tool to onboard my staff. I love the automation and templates...that provides flexibility and power. Flowlu has become a centralised hub and an integrated suite for our business, which helps to streamline our workflows tremendously.

Cons

UI and white label, branding customisation still need improvement but I believe that it will arrive as the team is active in listening their customers and adapting.

All-in-one integrated software for Clients-Projects-Tasks-Finance-Staff-Knowledge Management

As I was aspiring to scale my solo business to an agency, I needed a comprehensive and integrated system that can help me manage my essential business processes. Flowlu offers an easy all-in-one portal to manage my clients, projects, staff, tasks, finances and knowledge-base.

Pros

#Project and Task management that can be well used for any services - software development, consulting, tech and creative services #CRM - Full Client lifecycle management - Leads, projects, tasks, staff, emails and past communication # Finance - You can manage invoices, revenue, expenses and cash flow forecasting. # Knowledge-base - Very useful for onboarding & knowledge management for both employees and clients. #Collaboration - Cool internal communication with chat messenger, company feed and project chat

Cons

- Client Portal - Though not there yet, flowlu seems to be working on a portal where clients can engage in projects directly - Marketing Automation - I am not sure how much of marketing automation is possible and planned. - Support Desk - Would be nice to have an integrated ticketing and support desk system.

Universal software

In general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.

Pros

I use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.

Cons

There are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.

There is no other Software to use.

Flowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.

Pros

This is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.

Cons

There are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.

The CRM, Finance, and Project Management Tool we were looking for

Pros

Helpful to have our important business workflows in one view while having flexibility to open up user access to certain features for collaboration. Strength is really the flexibility and all-in-one feel of the software. I've been tinkering with free tools for a while now (Google Sheets + Free Hubspot + Excel Files) and have finally made the jump to invest after finding one that covers most of our workflows.

Cons

The learning curve and automation set up will take some time but is worth it. It takes some time to get full understanding to get the features to work well together but the time to do this is time spent well as it helps make sure no step in our workflow is forgotten.

Gret for anyone who i looking for the right tool to help you create a workflow for repetitive tasks.

Our experience has been great. The onboarding exercises are great and be prepared to take your time going through all the tutorials. It's a great tool with a learning curve but well worth it.

Pros

I can create my own working progress. Every time we have a new client we can make sure to follow our customer experience workflow and make sure everything is done right and on time. It helps us arrange our workflow and make sure we deliver.

Cons

They are already working on this but it will be great when we will be able to work with different companies and keep everything separated. Also, get more user roles with different levels of access.

The Ultimate Solution for Getting Things Done!

I always wanted something that would help me get my work done and keep track of everything, but I didn’t want it to be complicated or overcomplicated. Flowlu is the perfect solution for you if you feel like I did! It allows you to organize and schedule all of your tasks with no hassle at all. You can even customize it based on how much control you want to have over each task in your project list. This app has saved me so much time and helped me get more things done than ever before, making it easy for anyone else who needs help getting their workload under control! Sign up today

Pros

- Get your projects done in less time. - Stay organized with a clear and easy to use system. - Never forget a deadline again. - Achieve more than you thought possible

Cons

Missing a few features but not a deal breaker

Flowlu an all-around solution, that does the job!

We have been buying software to develop our business for some time now. Have checked out and considered buying, tens of applications that promise a host of new features and numerous benefits. This is the first time that (up to now) we’ ve been presented with an app that offers the whole package. Although in early stages, the creators have thought, planned, and perfectly executed every aspect related to the development of Flowlu. We will be using it mainly as a CRM for our agency and from what we have seen up to now, we are pretty confident that the app will cover entirely our business needs.

Pros

We have tested many alternatives to Flowlu and this is by far the best one. Plenty of features, no bugs (up to now), intuitive layout.

Cons

Doesn’t support Greek language. No serious flaws found thus far.

Best Knowledge-Base system ever!

At the Montessoricampus in Hütteldorf we need to save the knowledge of our best it students, Flowlu makes it really easy for us to do that, also the software is feature-rich and the support is really friendly and helpful.

Pros

The easy to use interface of the knowledge base service. Also I really like the good customer support, especially Maxim, he is a really nice and helpful agent.

Cons

Sometimes the table customation is a bit buggy and takes you back to the upper end of a helping page.. This is the only annoying thing. Everything else is totally fine!

The Best CRM and Project Management App

Pros

I've tried a bunch of CRM and Project Management apps but they all seem to be too complicated and have a steep learning curve. Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive especially with the Lifetime Deal for UNLIMITED USERS!!!!! If you're looking for an app that will help you organize your business, your search is over this is the app for you! I have moved my team with 50+ members to Flowlu and the transition was smooth. I noticed also that the team uses this more compared to the previous apps that we have used.

Cons

I cannot think of a con for now. I like everything in Flowlu.

So far, so good

Pros

I've been looking to move away from Dubsado for quite some time and this might just be the answer! It's easy to use, it displays information well, and it does the things I need it to do. Especially looking forward to their future roadmap. For what it costs for one year of Dubsado, I bought 6 LTDS which combined with the 3 review deal, I'll get Enterprise for life. Def an amazing deal!

Cons

QBO isn't integrated yet, but it's on the product roadmap.

Best ever all in one project management tool

Pros

Flowlu packs projects, tasks, CRM, mindmaps, sprints, collaboration, mindmaps and more under one roof. That itself is the most likable element of this product. On top this, each module is still packed with even more features with granular control, flexibility and management.

Cons

There are so many features that have made it difficult to navigate. Flowlu is huge and solves complex problems so it's understandable that it has a complex UI but the UI can be improved further. A simplified UX will make the current experience even better. Some elements like recurring tasks should be given more through (recurring tasks don't show up in calendar for example).

strong in project management

Flowlu as an all-in-one tool has a lot of features and therefore there is quite a learning curve until you can use it (but that is with all these tools). Therefore it is important to configure it in a way, that it matches with the use-case you want to achieve. It's best to hide all elements, that you do not need.

Pros

The strengths I see definitely in the agile project management part of it. It hats everything that you need to conduct agile projects. This alone is worth buying it as the limits are quite generous.

Cons

The weak part at the moment is the customer portal. It somehow does not yet exist. For the interaction with customers this is quite an important feature. As far as I see, this feature is on the roadmap.

Excellent tool for project management

Pros

-Included features -Continuous improvement -Great future features

Cons

-posibility to add new task lists -more visual indicators -better gantt chart