Front Logo

Where 7500+ companies build strong customer relationships;

visit website

Front Reviews - Page 5

Now that I use Front, I don't think I could live without it

Pros

It does almost all of the things I want an email platform to do. Let's you share inboxes, tag, snooze emails, smart threading, and chat without forwarding. All great functionalities that make emailing less of a drag.

Cons

The search function is terrible. I swear it misses emails and isn't very intuitive.

Thank you for the kind words Amanda! We will pass your search feedback along to our product team.

Front User

Pros

Being that I only utilize the email features, this is all I'm able to give my opinion on. As for this, Front is leaps and bounds ahead of any other software I've experienced. The ability to see all email threads from a specific email address is invaluable in a business like ours. You can track what all other CSR's have already said / quoted etc. The snooze feature is great and has absolutely generated business from just a simple reminder to follow up with someone. I have heard the whispers from upper management about the streamlining of reports / analytics but I'm not able to comment one way or the other on this.

Cons

Once you're "tagged" on something you are permanently attached to it. This sometimes can be an issue if all users aren't aware that anyone is able to answer a follow up email.

This is a good basic platform for your customer care portion of business

Our experience as an internal-use product has been very good, we've been able to to keep track of any inquiry on a timely manner due to how easy it is to use this platform, I would just take some points off due to the fact that it is not the best tool to keep track of KPIs.

Pros

This platform is very light, it really allows you to get by your day without feeling you had to follow a too convoluted workflow since Front is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use, this allows for you to clear a high volume queue relatively fast.

Cons

It can come a little clunky since its meant to be simplistic, this can be an issue if what you are looking for is an advanced level of customer experience, and it could also affect the way you track your data since this platform is not too well versed on that department.

Hi Jonathan, thanks for sharing this! We're working on some analytics platform improvements later this year. We'd love to hear more about what your team is looking for if you have any specific requests around analytics, I'd love to walk through them with you! Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Front User Review

Above average experience very easy to use intuitive and overall great product and service

Pros

Love the ability to send both SMS and email as well as share and comment on email threads without having to forward them with the chat functionality also love all the APIs and different tools that just bring everything in one place

Cons

Searching for archived emails is tough unless you remember the exact spelling of something or name formatting could be better in terms of how it looks up things in the search functionality

Front Lines

Pros

Front is great categorizing and assigning inbound messages in an efficient manner. I especially love the tag feature.

Cons

I wish there were better user statistics. I want to know how often a customer is engaged by my team and what that cadence is but there doesn't seem to be an easy/intuitive way to do this.

Great team inbox

The overall experience with Front is great. The feature that is mostly used is mentions, tags, comments, and email filtering to each group member. This helps us out with support.

Pros

You are able to share emails with your team and collectively edit, you ca mention people to view any email without needing to send them the actual mail, add tags, filter email according to each member or group, and much more.

Cons

The analytics feature could be more detailed, if you need more specific information.

Collaboration Function

Overall, I really enjoy using Front on a daily basis, I have clear visibility on my communication with my customers and my team's interactions also.

Pros

I love that we all have access to see communication between our customers and our sales representatives. Everything is documented and in easy access. There is no way you can miss any important details in a sales process.

Cons

At times, Front may take a while to send me a notification when I have received an update from a customer.

Incredible experience for our clients !

Pros

Sharing messages without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within a message, the mobile version, canned responses, ... the best multi-user inbox app I used so far.

Cons

The interface is not so easy to learn and the contact feature is not customizable enough

Increased productivity, great for efficiency

Pros

Front has been great to have better interactions with customers and not waste time in unnecessary administration. This has greatly improved the response times from our team to clients

Cons

Pricey and a nice-to-have in some cases. If this is not something your organization struggles with, you might not want to spend the money

Facilite la communication

Pros

Front permet aux équipes d’interagir de façon simple, rapide et efficace.

Cons

L’intégration avec Aircall n’est pas la plus optimale

Showing original review in French. See translation

Very user-friendly!

Email tracking! The tags an ability to see the data for the emails we're sending is great.

Pros

I like the simplicity and intuitiveness of Front. One of my favorite little features is how you can create a new pre-written response directly from an email you're drafting up. It's a great tool for our team.

Cons

I wish that it showed each customer's history all in one place so that when you're looking at a current email conversation with a customer, you could also easily see their previous comms.

Awesome tool for inbox management

Our customer support team has been using FrontApp for the past year and it's totally streamlined our inbox management. You can comment on emails before responding, assign them to various people to respond, etc. It's so much easier to assign ownership to our team, to keep things from falling through the cracks.

Pros

They have a desktop app (+ mobile & web), they support multiple channels (emails, SMS, phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, in app messages etc.), you can easily collaborate on drafts and see responses from different team members, email templates and reminders are very handy! If you want to manage your email all in one place you can add your individual inbox as well. And their customer support is top-notch!

Cons

They don’t offer a live chat feature yet - we use Olark for that.

Pros

It's easy to sort and assign emails among team members.

Cons

Sometimes there a slight glitches, but they usually resolve quickly.

Great tool for collaborative groups

In the two years we have had it, we have had great success with it.

Pros

The software will allow your team to seamlessly work together to give the best customer experience

Cons

The contact area is not able to be sorted and searched in the best way

Frontera Is justo amazing! It males us as a support team get a really clear view of the user's issue

Pros

I like front's UI and how we can change themes. Also, the private and team tags is basic for our wupport team to have an easier way to track specific tickets.

Cons

I would love to have more fonts added, the ability to add larger files to our emails and more characters for the FB inbox.

KEEP AWAY!

Worst customer experience I have ever seen! They promised one price, but after about a year they suddenly doubled the price without even telling us. Suddenly 15 000 USD was withdrawn from our account. Borderline steeling if you ask me.

Pros

The way they priced the product before doubling the price.

Cons

Doubling the price without telling us. Stole 15 000 USD from our account and cannot explain how they calculated that amount.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Trust and integrity are critical to how we run our business and so we take these accusations incredibly seriously. However, we must correct the record. Our team spent considerable time explaining your invoices to you, tried for three months to give you a price similar to the discounted one you originally had, and extended the timeline of a commercial offer. We regret that you were still not satisfied with the offer and would be happy to start the conversation again if you wish to do so.

Top-Notch Collaboration Tool

Pros

The best feature about Front is the ability to communicate with both my internal and external teams without having to forward a bunch of emails. The ability to comment and tag other users is a great feature.

Cons

I would love to have the ability to create different folders and save the emails in there which will allow me to keep track of my emails better. I don't believe this feature exists yet.

Powerful, Straightforward Communication

I am able to keep tabs on customers/communication between other members of my team, and know how to stay engaged and precise with future correspondence. Front also massively increases efficiency with the availability of customizable canned responses.

Pros

The ability to view text and email messaging in one platform, along with the ability to tag other team members in a comment/thread to keep a continuous mode of communication is excellent. In addition, the native ability to undo a sent message for a few seconds after sending prevents accidental typos or mistakes.

Cons

Sounds kind of silly, but the current inability to reduce the screen size beyond a certain level in the desktop app is kind of annoying. In addition, it does have trouble loading every once in a while, and requires a hard reset.

We love front, it's been a blessing to our customer service team

Pros

It's well organized and has a ton of features. They're constantly building new stuff and adding to the platform

Cons

It's honestly pretty buggy. Like lots of little random bugs. It feels like a lot of the functionality was thrown together quickly, but it works for the most part

Has helped organize email queues and gives access for all hands in the team to work alongside

It helped clean email queues faster

Pros

It facilitates the visibility of tickets for the whole team. Helps teammates collaborate and input opinions about what is the most appropriate response for one email. Maintains queues organized and separated.

Cons

The amount of inboxes can be overwhelming if not all are used. Open tickets might sometimes be dismissed or forgotten due to the fact they are already assigned to someone else.

Disappointing Experience

Overall this is a piece of software without a soul.. The rep that got in touch with me couldn't answer my questions Several days later still not heard from him at all regards pending topics discussed over zoom Got in touch with their support regards other things and they got me do thing the long way. Overall expect a piece of software with no people behind it to back you up and get you stored on the right track You are on your own. Its not worth the money even if it was for $1 for the package .. Back up your customers, get them on the right track asap otherwise please close your doors and go home

Pros

I liked the Shared inbox and the delegated functionality and the advanced rules

Cons

It can be complicated to figure out how to achieve what you need to implement

Front is aptly named~

It can be super helpful to better communication within your org and connecting other forms of communication like Facebook chat.

Pros

The integration with Zapier will make your life a lot easier. I used it to automate text messages that were personalized.

Cons

It does just sit on top of gmail. I'm not sure if it's helpful for the everyday user gmail user. It helps connect your team and people on other teams though!

One of the best communication softwares out there

Front App offers the whole thing you would desire from a team-based support and email management system. The pricing form may not effort for all types of corporation.

Pros

In this modern era, we are paid for numerous prospects to modify the world, and even fewer while these prospects are with a collection of diligent, compassionate, and modest persons. I can effortlessly say Front App is one of these prospects. In my time here, I have been continuously challenged by the working team's grit and inquisitiveness; asking hard questions to explain hard problems. Furthermore, I am continually enthused by how everybody celebrates their achievements or be trained from their stumbles with an air of elegance, forever determined for the continuous enhancement as an individual, for their team, and for the corporation.

Cons

Individuals here are super fervent concerning what they achieve, but occasionally that can direct to irregular work/life stability. It is also quite costly.

Best email app out there

Really, really good!

Pros

Easy set-up, great usability and finally a good way to work on emails together.

Cons

Nothing about the Front email software. The Front chat software could use some optimization I guess. For example: I don't think the messages in the Front app are clear wether it's an email or chat. While chat is more urgent than responding to an email, it would be better if these two are more separated from each other.

Front is amazing!

Pros

Our entire team can communicate and find customer orders in one easy place thanks to front. We can add comments to orders and all be in the loop with a moments glance!

Cons

We miss the previous version which had a gray screen versus the white, harder on our eyes in a bright office.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Front! In case you missed it, we rolled out dark theme so you have the option of more contrast in the app :)