Front Logo

Where 7500+ companies build strong customer relationships;

visit website

Front Reviews - Page 6

A Flexible Software that you can fit to your needs

Front is very flexible we use it to house all our emailed leads and we use it as our system to respond to chat. It has some limits but we have been able to do a lot of what we want with it, and it wasn't originally designed for that. It is however very expensive, so we have limited our user pool. Overall a good software.

Pros

It is very flexible and allows you to do a lot of what you need.

Cons

It is very expensive per user.

The Future of Email

After being a loyal user of Front since I came across their website about a year ago, I couldn't even imagine using another email client. Front has made a tremendous impact with a number of organizations I consult with, significantly improving internal communications between team members and improving efficiency... in fact, I constantly find myself recommending Front to people I am speaking with. The team at Front actively listens and implements feedback from their users. They are constantly shipping new integrations and improvements. I would highly recommend Front for any organization looking to stay innovative, it's going to be the future of email.

Pros

Easy to use Always updating Always adding new integrations Great user interface Mobile app Affordable

Cons

I can no longer use any other email clients

Good for years now a slap in the face

Things were going nicely for years. A few awkward changes, some downtime but we got through it and were happy. Now we've got this email with "Today, your Front account is on a custom plan. According to our records, your discounted pricing is set to expire on March 13, 2021, 00:00 UTC. At that time, you will be transitioned to our standard plan prices, and your monthly bill will change from $482 to $677." That is not a nice pricing change. Ever heard of grandfathering? You don't hit your loyal customers with some line about their pricing being a "custom" "discount" and hit the with a 40% hike. This greedy play makes me worry about the future of Front.

Pros

Easy to manage various inboxes The UI is nice Ties channels togeter nicely

Cons

Nasty price hike You need to adapt to their way of doing things Some downtime

Eh, it's okay. It's really buggy

Pros

I like the snoozing feature, as well as the API abilities since my company has built out a robust sidebar

Cons

Very buggy. For a while you had to scroll on the page in order to even send an email. It also doesn't have a 24 hour snooze option which is ridiculous and leads to all our emails being reopened at the exact same time. There should be an ability to create custom snooze times. The analytics are also not great

I am happy that you enjoy Front's snoozing feature, and API abilities. I am confused to how buggy the app seems to be for you ¿ this is a piece of feedback that we almost never receive. Would you mind sharing with our team the issues that you are experiencing so that we best address them? (support@frontapp.com). You can definitely use our custom snooze feature, and snooze a message to any date at any time. There are also a variety of set snooze options that you can use (1h, 2h, 4h, next day at various times, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week... or custom). We are currently working on enhancing our analytics ¿ we would love to hear more from you (support@frontapp.com) on your feedback as a user of this feature; if you don't mind sharing. Thanks for your feedback. Olivier from Front

Front

Switching from Freshdesk to Front was seamless for us. It's a clean experience and so simple to use.

Pros

We have loved how easy it is to collaborate with our team on emails. It is simple to assign emails, add tags, leave notes, and transfer between teams.

Cons

If you unassign yourself from an email you will still get notifications unless you specifically "mute & archive" the email.

We LOVE Front!

Overall, we are VERY happy with Front and honestly don't know how we went this long without using it.

Pros

Front helps us organize emails on a level we never knew was possible. It assists with workflow and avoids emails getting lost or not addressed.

Cons

There is a learning curve, and there are some features it does not have that we think would definitely help it be more robust.

Elegant App for Small Teams

Pros

It is an elegantly designed application that offers a great user interface and experience.

Cons

The desktop version of the app sometimes crashes.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on the desktop app. This should be improved with the new version of Front (released in Nov 2018), but we are of course always working on improvements.

Excellent application for bringing all communication streams together

Pros

Front integrates our accounting, support and sales contact streams all into one place. It also allows us to easily share project updates to the whole team

Cons

Front is not quite as good a general email client as GMail.

Front is great, period. Especially if you have multiple businesses

Pros

I love that you can hook up email, text, and most other types of messaging together and answer everything from one place

Cons

I don't like the fact that it costs a good amount, but then again I am price sensitive so there you have it.

Customer support has never been better

Pros

It's easy to use, you can integrate various email addresses into one main account. You can assign emails to team members and converse with team members in the same interface as the customer email. It's very easy to manage. Our customer support is very fast and effective because of this!

Cons

At first it took getting used to. There could be a better how-to guide!

Better than outlook

Has made managing emails much easier. Definitely better than outlook

Pros

Makes managing incoming emails and shared inboxes much easier. Snoozing emails and arching system is much better than Outlook. Commenting on emails is also great!

Cons

Haven't really found anything I dislike so far.

Great product

I really like this app for communicating with people anonymously.

Pros

I like that you can connect it to your email. I also like how it separates new messages from old messages. Another great thing is that you can message anonymously.

Cons

There seems to be a glitch in the app where it automatically archived new messages once you have replied.

Best way to collaborate on emails!

We're really happy with the switch from Gmail to Front. Love the customer support!

Pros

I like the clean UI and the way we can work with multiple people and teams on emails.

Cons

The integrated chat could be done much better.

Made my work 1000 times easier!

Saves a lot of time! I can do it all from one place or tab, I can take it on the go because it also has a mobile app. All in one plce, so much easier to use!

Pros

I handle a lot of inboxes in my daily activities. I had to have many tabs opened for each on of them (we're talking about 20-30 average) and it took a lot of memory space and a lot of time going through each one of them. With Front I am able to have them all in one place! I can also start a conversation about a specific email with my team and everything is much esier and quicker with this app!

Cons

Some gliches that didn't allow us to send the proper emails with the proper signatures. Seems like it's common to have glithces, but their support is very helpful.

Email, but better

Using @ to collaboarate with colleagues is so easy.

Pros

How email is streamlined and can ,ove around the business much easier. When you also add in extra media streams such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and SMS, it introduces enhanced ways to work with your customers and suppliers.

Cons

different appearance skins would be useful, with customised layouts.

A Great Tool for Communication

Pros

Front is a great app that I use on a daily base, both on my computer and phone. Everything works very well and it is essential to my team communication. Since we have been working from home the pas few months, we have really seen the true power of Front!

Cons

Sometimes the app can be slow, but this is typically only temporary.

Front: Great app for email and collaboration

Pros

I really like the collaboration features. You can share drafts and comments with teammates without having to forward emails back and forth or create confusing chains with multiple senders/recipients.

Cons

Not a big con, but Front has a lot of features that aren't always easy to figure out.

The best email collaboration platform for a small network of team members.

My team and I were able to collaborate with our emails much more efficiently with this software! Sharing emails seems nearly effortless with this software.

Pros

It was very simple and hassle-free to get started with Front and I believe that it is much easier to manage high volume amounts of work email using this platform. I also like that it integrated seamlessly with my current email client and nothing was really made to be difficult or time consuming when deciding to use Front instead of simply Outlook.

Cons

The only con that my team and I came across is that the app defaults to "replying all" with Front. My coworkers have unknowingly sent emails to people that they weren't intended for because of this.

Front Review

Overall, Front has been valuable for our team's workflow.

Pros

Front is a great software tool for managing a team inbox and assigning messages to different team members.

Cons

Some features don't always feel very intuitive. There is a bit of a learning curve to get used to what it can and can not do.

I can't imagine a world without Front!

I use front every day to manage our shared inboxes (support@, contact@, payments@, reviews@, partnerships@, finance@, press@, jobs@ + our Twitter account) and it’s the right tool for us. No message falls through the cracks, we reply to inquiries as fast as they arrive, and everyone knows in the team knows what they have to do. They also have a great analytics dashboard to monitor your team and individual response times.

Pros

Simplicity, flexibility (lots of different workflows are possible), interface is fast, native apps (desktop & iOS), lots of integrations, multi-channel, IMAP support. Customer service is very reactive.

Cons

No knowledge base. No native android app yet.

Amplifies organization and efficiency in your workflow!

Pros

There are so many features that are great for organizing your inbox. The organizational benefits allow you to be more efficient in your daily workflow!

Cons

Lots of features means there is lots to learn, but overall not bad for someone who is new to Fronto

Manage information overload

Pros

This has been very helpful for our teams to have a central mailbox and not have multiple accounts to log into.

Cons

Support has been pretty good, not great. We had issues on a few accounts and urgently needed a solution. This was the one and only time though so all and all a great company

Front would work well for a motivated team

Pros

It integrates with your Facebook Page It was pleasant to use The customer service team was responsive when I had a problem

Cons

It does not integrated with your Facebook posts for reviews (meaning you still need to go to Facebook or something else to use this) The customer service team wanted to get me on the phone to solve the problem and I didn't make time for that. Would have been better if the problem could have been solved in the background.

I didn't even know I needed Front until I had it

My overall experience with Front has been overwhelmingly positive.

Pros

My favorite feature is that I can share emails with people in my organization without having to forward them and create a messy chain.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, Front has been great.

Good email client

Pros

I like the ability to comment/thread on emails. Very helpful.

Cons

This has nothing to do with the software as it stands by itself. HOWEVER, the use of @ symbol is different than the other communication software we use (Slack). Can be confusing when using the two.