Front Logo
Front

Where 7500+ companies build strong customer relationships;

visit website

Front Reviews - Page 7

Best overall email app I've ever used

Pros

I love the fact that you can comment on emails rather than forwarding. This makes email communication so much easier, especially within a team.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike about Front App. I have no complaints.

Though the program is new, updates are implemented fast and features added monthly

Pros

I love the visual setup and easy management of emails. I can snooze, archive, send later, comment and discuss emails with teammates etc. Fantastic

Cons

Lacking in formatting and Office package compatibility, which is difficult as I use the Office package a lot.

Excellent software

Pros

This software enables you to tchat about some specific e-mails you received, directly on your computer. No need to forward any e-mail anymore !

Cons

To be honest nothing, this software has a lot of interesting features and really helped me in my work.

Front - A Gamechangeer

It has been great. As touched on above, the efficiencies gained from Front are endless.

Pros

Everything. Comments, assigning conversations, shared inbox, it's all so easy to use and adds many efficiencies.

Cons

The only feature that could use some work is the calendar.

I can never do without it again

Pros

Tag the team on emails and make comments

Cons

Nothing to report, I recommend Front - 100%

We use Front as a way for our sales team to quickly sift through emails and keep an archive

Streamlines the process of sifting through a large inbox and enables the collaboration of an entire team to accomplish this task.

Pros

Front has been incredibly easy to use and the functionality to quickly assign people emails that are specifically directed to them or fall under their responsibility is a big time saver. This tool allows for great organization and enables you to archive mails that demand future follow up or additional attention.

Cons

I don't find the interface to be quite as friendly as gmail or outlook for that matter. With that said, the features and functionality are easier to locate and quickly use.

It's an easy way to handle emails. Efficient, and easy to use in a daily basis.

Pros

What I most like about this app is that I'm able to see, archive, assign, and reply emails in a few seconds.

Cons

What I don't like about it is that this application is sold for 10-20 or more users. We currently are 6 but it works fine.

The simplest way to talk with your customers

I've been using Front for over a year now, on 3 different projects. I've used it to deal with support requests, partnerships enquiry emails, Twitter messages (for an account with more than 75k followers) and more recently for their SMS support to onboard people to an app. Front was essential to all these projects, super easy to set up and use and most importantly perfect to work as a team (without forwarding messages or cc-ing everyone). I love how transparent it is. Big thumbs up as well for the super reactive customer support!

Pros

New features coming out constantly, great customer support, lots of different channels, easy to use as a team, the canned answers option is extremely helpful...

Cons

All the ones I can think of have been fixed these last months.

Lacks "basic" email functionality that would save you time. Instead, using Front adds more time...

Team functions.

Pros

Team Inboxes, rules, snooze feature, etc. are all great features that not many other programs have. But like with everything, the added features are great but they are missing some very important "email management" features that just kill your time.

Cons

If your used to using Gmail, FastMail, ReplyManager, etc. well get ready to "wait" your life away on FrontApp if you attach a lot of files to emails. Other email programs they allow you to "send" email while it uploads the images in the background, not on FrontApp you will wait, wait, wait on images to upload allowing you to click send on emails (terrible flaw IMO). Also, make sure you have a mouse with a scroll up/down wheel as "page up" or "page down" is totally useless in FrontApp within browser or windows app, etc.

Vera's Review

Pros

The app is very useful and makes the correspondence in teams super easy! It has a nice user interface and is super intuitive to use.

Cons

The program has been updated quite often and it always created problems.

Front has changed our business

Front has really changed the way that we do business, in a very good way. With a team of 6 all using the same email and responding to hundreds of emails every day of the week, we've each cut our time on email down by a huge percentage. After a short learning curve, we have all grown to love this application. It allows us to communicate effectively and quickly with our clients without having to update our other team members constantly. We are also constantly impressed with their customer service. They address all of our concerns quickly and have implemented many requests.

Pros

Allows a large team to all use one email address. Easy to use. Customer service is great.

Cons

Every time we mention a "con" Front fixes it, so none left at the moment!

Life Changing

Overall I love it for what it does, it has definitely made it easier to keep track of my various email addresses and respond without confusing people.

Pros

I have two companies and email addresses associated with a few professional orgs that I am a member of. This is a great way to keep everything in one place and still be able to answer emails from the address they were sent to and with the appropriate signature block on each.

Cons

I wish I could automatically BCC myself on everything because when I send stuff using Front it doesn't save to my GMail sent folders.

Best way to support customers!

Front is a great helpdesk, super flexible and easy to use. We can use the iOS and Android app too!  The support team is wonderful and values / implements feedback. Team is lightning fast with responses.

Pros

Support is awesome and responsive! Visibility across teams! Super easy to use! Fast app! Introducing new features continuously! The Front Team LOVES feedback! In app chat is very responsive!

Cons

Of course some bugs exists but, their customer support team is amazingly fast at resolving.

Great for producing tickets for emails

Pros

Front has a very strong brand design and it is simple and easy to work their software. My team has found it more useful for project management rather than just email. We are able to create tickets, follow-up on projects, answer to people's emails, etc.

Cons

I wish I was able to customize this more. I would like to be able to make appointments or create meetings with this software, but there is no calendar capability. Also wish I could make folders like in outlook to categorize and prioritize.

Used to be great then they fell.

Pros

Easy to use software. They used to great.

Cons

They changed the UI without the option to use the old one. Removed a lot of features. Horrid Customer Support. Doesn't respond to critical feedback. Removed features and suggested that we adopt their methods of handling support (who does that?)

Hi Zachary, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we're really sorry to hear you are having a poor experience with the the new app. That is absolutely not what we strive for! Our support team tries to be as responsive as possible to help you get the most out of Front. If you have further thoughts to share or issues you're experiencing, we'd love to hear from you at team@frontapp.com or through our in-app chat.

Great for Collaborating on Projects.

Pros

This program has some really great features. You can create rules, assign tasks and comment internally on emails received from clients.

Cons

There is a learning curve with this program. It took me awhile to navigate through the system and learn the different functions. Also, the alerts can be a little annoying and overwhelming at times.

Best Shared Inbox Tool we have found!

We use it as a shared inbox tool for our CSM team to have oversight on client emails.

Pros

I like Front as the best shared inbox tool on the market - it has the most functions/features, was the easiest to deploy and solves all of our issues.

Cons

When I try to use my Gmail now it causes a lot of bugs with moving/altering emails. This is rather annoying as I still need to use my standard email for internal emailing.

The Best Inbox Management Software there is, period.

Thanks to Front we've been able to handle hundreds of emails with my team of 4 developers every day. It's very easy to setup and use and they are releasing new features every week! It helped us to improve our support while saving time and money. Front has brought us closer to our beloved users.

Pros

PRICING! Great desktop and mobile app, UI and UX. Canned Responses. Rules. Assign to team members. API to easily export your contacts! Comments on emails. Support. 3rd Party integrations (Slack!) Plugins (Trello!)

Cons

I can't find any cons, sorry.

Flexible, Easy, Good support

Pros

The software is very flexible and allows you to do a lot of things.. Easy to use, scalable to any size company and has a fantastic phone app. Customer support is good and it was easy to install and set up the software.

Cons

It can get a little expensive if you're only a few people or just one individual paying for the product, other than that I've not seen any other major cons at this point.

Solves the shared inbox issue that every growing company faces

Pros

Very powerful, amazing to connect all shared communication channels (email & Intercom) and see the work getting done. Easier than running separate Customer Service Outreach platforms, when Front does everything.

Cons

Very powerful - It took a bit to understand all the great features. It also took time to get all team members on board... The power of Front is when everyone uses it together.

The end of long email chains amongst teams.

It has been a game-changer for our teams at work. We all use it as our email client and it helps us communicate more effectively which saves time and ultimately money.

Pros

Front is the next evolution in email. We can now communicate about email without sending a bunch of email.

Cons

The search feature needs work, but I'm sure they are fixing that now. Updates and new features come out all the time.

Great piece of software with a terrible team behind it

It's been a mixed experience, though as they grow we are starting to enjoy the experience less

Pros

The assignment of conversions and integrated rules.

Cons

The team behind the software is pretty terrible from changing the pricing for my team on a whim to not even understanding how to use their own software on a sales call

Very Fast, Very Powerful

This software helps a tons for use cases where you need to push information related to customer interactions to other people on your team (where BCCs fall short, and tickets get clunkly- for example, for product teams doesn't make sense to chat with a customer over tickets). Fast and lightweight.

Pros

Easy to install, Fast, Desktop App, Lots of Integrations, Little Training Required

Cons

Like any early company, it's a work in progress but they're very responsive to feature requests.

An email client that's also your help desk.

I'm still learning on how to customize it to better fit my needs. We use this app as our internal help centre (we previously used Zendesk) and I'm optimistic on the premise of this app.

Pros

Its main focus is to be a collaborative platform between the users of an organization, where you can easily share, assign, tag, and answer support emails without the need to forwarding the email to the right person. And this is really great for customer/technical support, where multiple people and chime in with their suggestions and comments.

Cons

I've been using this app for the past month or so and my feelings are mixed. In one hand, you have this great cross collaboration tool, but the UI isn't polished enough, as it tries to be "the only app you'll ever need", but at times it feels bit too much and messy.

Good software, serves the purpose

Pros

The software is pretty easy and straightforward to use. Initially, the number of distinctive features didn't look like much, but later we saw them release more features and functionalities. It helps to make zero inboxes possible with simple features like snoozing, resurface, comment, etc. It got easily integrated with our ticket tracking system. Also, the customer service was satisfactory, with them responding to our queries as quickly as possible.

Cons

Not many cons we encountered. At times, the emails are received after a lot of delays. Also, few members took the time to get used to the tagging functionality.