Hibox Reviews

4.35/5 (20 reviews)

Laura Ellis

Best Platform for Project Management

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Originally, our team was trying to "collaborate" digitally by communicating and sharing documents via email and Outlook but this was a disaster. We then tried a couple of other popular project management tools suggested to us such as Trello and Wrike. Trello was disconnected and unintuitive for us. It didn't make much sense for our specific processes to create 'boards'. Also, the inability to chat made the collaboration process feel disconnected. We might as well have been using email without real-time communication. Hibox allowed us to divvy up our team into focused streams for different parts of the project and then assign tasks right in the chat streams without having to leave the stream or platform. It's easy to make chat actionable. We previously tried Slack as well, but it felt like a constantly crowded stream with no clear goal rather than a project management tool. It was easy to lose information and difficult to figure out exactly what everyone was assigned to. It's so clear in Hitbox. Each stream has its own task list where we can get a quick look at what's due for each of our projects and who is assigned to it. There is also a master task list and task calendar view that make deadlines and assignments clear. One of our favorite features for managing tasks for projects is subtasks. We use subtasks for any long term team tasks that multiple people will be working on. Each person gets assigned to different subtasks with separate due dates and times as needed and we can keep track of where we're all at with the different parts for a project. A huge perk is the ability to instantly video chat with our team right from the platform if we need to ditch chat and have a live discussion. You wouldn't believe the time not having to open three different platforms to work together saves! If you're going to implement a digital platform for better productivity, it should be everything you need and nothing you don't - Hitbox is just that!

Kevin Lee

Hibox is Pretty Awesome

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-28

We were testing out Hibox to see how it would hold up against our current setup for task management, and we really liked how quick and intuitive adding/completing tasks were. Would highly recommend this to anyone who's really keen on "to-do" or "task-based" work flows. It's a pleasure to assign tasks and finish them as a team.

Lorena Miquett

It's very useful for me and my partners

Reviewed 2017-05-11

The better organization of the tasks of my company

Walid Pimienta Almario

The virtual assistant

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I use Hibox most of the time to set up virtual meetings whit my colleagues. It is useful because we have all the Docs and reports in the same platform.

Josh Butterfield

What I've been looking for!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-05

I have been looking for a software that provides detailed task management for my CSRs while also allowing chat communication and I have finally found the perfect software. The functionality is very easy to learn and use and it accomplishes everything I need for my team to run appropriately. Items can easily get lost in a chat stream but with the capabilities of turning it into task with a click of a button or assigning other team members tasks without any effort is a dream come true. And the way tasks and streams are organized makes it very easy to navigate to what I need to be working on.

Carson Coon

Hibox is great for our company.

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Hibox makes it easy to manage tasks within different groups in the company. It's a lot better than tons of email threads. The chat feature is very helpful. Overall Hibox has great value for our company.

Raffaele Fierro

Great function, easy use. Teamwork reimagined: group chat, tasks and video calls in a single app.

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Daniel Hollander Silva

Good but not enough!

Reviewed 2017-01-09

It's very ease of use, the features&functionality is all that my company needs but we faced a lot of problems in many browsers, the best browser to use is Opera (And I don't like it so much). Some problems that we faced: delay to delivery the messages, the system is a little bit slow then some competitors, the layout of the emoticons isn't so nice than competitors.To my team that had a previous experience with software, using Hibox was a lit bit frustrating. We are planning the change again.

Mattia Felice

Easy-to-use group chat and task manager

Reviewed 2017-01-20

Hibox is helping me a lot improving the internal communication with my team and easily managing activities and due dates. I was looking for something complete, with task manager and chat grupal with no need of external integration.

Jessica Addison

We started using Hibox and never looked back since.

Reviewed 2017-05-03

We love how we finally got rid of slow email communication internally and are now communicating with more efficiency in the office. It has made it much easier for the different departments to collaborate with each other on the same project - sharing files and chatting in the same project stream.

Cleber Moscardini

quick, simple and functional

Reviewed 2017-05-11

Speed of information and less time do do the tasks.

Melissa Varela

Perfect tool for internal communications

Reviewed 2017-01-12

We finally have one single tool to manage all internal communications in our company. We used to spend loads of time searching for old messages, emails, and documents; now everything is in the same place and easy to reach, so we can focus on working instead of losing time and concentration. Very much recommended to any small or big company that wants to increase productivity!!

Allison Tyler

Hibox Review

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Hibox is a pretty good and useful software for project management. It has key functions for everyone's needs. It's easy to organize all data and follow the work flow. Also it's well priced.

Pablo Fernandez

Useful to mine company

Reviewed 2017-05-03

It´s so easy to use, quick and accurate to my businees. I could organízate my time and my team in just quick steps. Also the task dashboard are quite useful

Bruno Andrade

Excelente and usefull program

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Easy to use anda we can contact with the team with privacty. It is simple to use and we can control the team activites.

vassili cantaris

web agency, developers and programer, we use it for its todo list mostly, to manage our projects.

Reviewed 2017-05-03

better organization in our project management even if google agenda is really wanted because your agenda shows tasks one on the others, it is impossible to read. =)

Gabriele Zazzu

Hibox, Great Tool for Team Work!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Up to now, by far the best tool used by my company to assign tasks among employees and save up time. The interface is great, the video chat works perfectly.

MEHUL DOSHI

Good, but got short to some of my team members understanding it completely

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Got my firm more productive

Chiara Egisti

Keep on working

Reviewed 2017-01-19

I find the Overall very positive but we had some difficulties using mobile application. The customer service is very efficient and professional

Reginaldo Eugênio Ramos Teodoro

Very good system of organizing and building an inteligent way for improvement of qaulity and results

Reviewed 2017-01-12

It has been a great experience at all. I think this is the better system I saw to organize and improve results, because it is very easy and at the same time with great possibilities.