A fast and flexible way to keep your projects on track
• Plan your projects: Build a project plan, track progress, and link plan items to relevant documents
• Manage your tasks: See your assignments across all projects, drill down for details, update or complete your tasks
• Keep things on track: Review the project plan and progress at a glance, reassign and add new tasks
• Automate standard projects: Set up workspace templates to pre-configure the relevant content, files, tasks, and milestones.
Capture, refine, and share the knowledge within your organization.
• Easily edit content: Wiki pages provide a better way than email for a group to write, review, and edit content
• Manage the change process: Everyone sees the most up-to-date version, every change is tracked and reversible, and you have complete over control over read/write privileges
• Keep people up to date: Stay on top of changes with email notifications or RSS
• Find key information: All content, including the full text of uploaded documents, is searchable
Share documents easily and securely with your clients with no IT setup or delay.
• Centralize your documents: Upload and share your documents, fully searchable, and with automatic versioning
• Access from anywhere: Universally accessible yet secure
• Automate your updates: Email notifications let clients know about updates and review them easily
• Manage client access: Control exactly what clients can access with folder- and page-level permissions
Find and connect with the people and resources you need to get the job done.
• Create your own social network: Define custom “LinkedIn-style” user profiles so your team’s skills and experiences are fully searchable
• Know what each person is working on: User profiles include the user’s task list and activity as well as “Twitter-style” microblogging updates
• “Follow” your teammates, filter out everyone else