All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Hugo Reviews

Read the full review
I love the ease of integration in google calendar and the ability to easily share meeting notes via email with members outside of your team.

Alexis W.

Read the full review
Really great, super keen customer support & intelligent system that felt well rounded.

Read the full review

Cons

As a VC, this does address a problem statement of capturing all my meetings, notes, tasks in one place.

Vishesh R.

Read the full review
It doesn't support Microsoft Exchange so I couldn't use it at my new job.

Brandon G.

Read the full review
There is not one thing that I dont like about this tool. It's compatible on all the devices I use (Laptop and iPad).

4.9

A Powerful, Flexible, Simple Solution

Overall experience: Very positive. Easy to use. Intuitive. Just log in and go. That's my kind of solution.

Pros

Hugo's strongest features derive from its flexibility (easily incorporate 3rd party software) and its ease of use (readily invite, update, and loop in anyone on your team). Meanwhile, it is easy enough to use that one can set up a meeting, prepare an agenda, invite participants, take notes, and share follow up tasks , all on the fly. The best solutions are powerful but simple.

Cons

I have no serious complaints, but there are little things. For instance, Hugo does not appear to grey out past events, or to let the user select, then move, meetings around. Nor does it appear one can copy recurring events. Maybe the capability is there, but I haven't found it. It would also make sense to download contents from a meeting. Again, this may be possible, but I have yet to see it. But these are bug-fixes at best. Overall, the product is quantum leap over the alternatives.

Easy to find meeting anotations!

Pros

The fact that we have a place, easily accessible and integrated, where we can keep the notes of the meetings.

Cons

I couldn't identify a way to create personal notes, if I'm on a team. If it exists, it is not very intuitive. There is an option to share the note only with those who were present at the meeting, but I did not find an option to share only with myself.

Great time management and organization tool!

Pros

Hugo has immediately helped me stay more organized and easily be able to find notes from past meetings without clunky spreadsheets, documents, etc. It also helped me eliminate numerous notepads and journals from my desk that I was always searching through to find that one thought I had written down. Just getting started with the team collaboration features but I think they are going to help our team stay organized as well. Plus the customer service has been fantastic

Cons

Really nothing major that I would note here. There was a slight learning curve but that's true with any new software or tool

Keep your meetings organized!

Pros

Being able to take actions directly from meeting notes has saved our team more times than I can count.

Cons

Adoption. Teaching old dogs new tricks isn't easy for our staff.

Just what I needed...

The easy of collaborative meeting prep, use during the meeting, and locating the information after the meeting has been a life saver for our little team.

Pros

The ability to takes notes in a meeting where the information is tied to the calendar event is just what I was searching for when I discovered Hugo.

Cons

Since Hugo is tied to my Google calendar, it would be great if the todo's we can generate in the meetings could be linked back to Google tasks without needing a third party app like todoist, etc.

Huge for Hugo

Fantastic. Easy to adopt, easy to share, integrates with CRM, git, Slack, and many other tools we use. Super simple to share notes taken through the Hugo app itself or through publication to other communication tools (e.g. Slack channels).

Pros

This app brings my team closer together by making meeting note taking easy to do and the sharing of information across my organization automatic

Cons

It's super easy to pick up and use this software. I look forward to fully developed mobil version

So that's the room that it happened!

I need to be able to have a paper trail of my meetings - this gives it. That, mixed with tagging and person recognition, I have not been this impressed wit ha new software product in a long time. Try it. Then get your team on it.

Pros

Have you ever essentially wanted a work diary? Where you could note goings on in each of your meetings and day to day? How about one which automatically scours your diary and knows who is in what meeting. So if you need to wonder what you talk about with your boss, you can. Quickly. And that's the bare minimum. Auto posting notes to Slack, or Todoist for todos mid meeting. Honestly, my brain lives in this software.

Cons

Occasionally something breaks in Safari - I assume Chrome is their browser they build towards. That said, glitches are fixed rapidly.

Great Product

Great company and very responsive.

Pros

Easy to use and take notes. Good integration with calendar system making it very simple to use. Good team coordination so others can see the notes after the meetings as well.

Cons

Nothing really. It works great! They are updating all of the time to add even more features. The complaints I had have been resolved.

Great Option for Organizations with Multiple Projects

I love being able to share my notes and make them accessibile to other members of the group to view on their own without needing an additional folder in google drive. It also makes real-time collaboration so much easier with organizations that do not use google software.

Pros

Cons

I am hopeful to see more integrations with additional applications like Google Tasks or a Mobile app for both Android and ISO. It can be tricky to have multiple team members taking notes at the same time, we've had problems with meeting agendas disapearing or user access removed but with some trouble shooting have worked around these issues

Fantastic tool for anyone who has meetings

Hugo is awesome. A must have tool for anyone with meetings. It is great for prepping for meetings, taking notes and coming up with actions afterwards. Keeps clients and team members updated on what's happening.

Pros

This tool is so awesome because it integrates with other software such as project management software or slack to share notes and keep everyone informed on what happened and any actions to be taken.

Cons

It doesn't support Microsoft Exchange so I couldn't use it at my new job. But hopefully they add support or they switch to office 365 at work so I can use this great tool again.

An easy way to keep track of your meetings

Pros

It's good to have all the meeting notes in one place and also not having to genearate a meeting note every time you have a meeting and then share it with all attendees. Once you have a Google Calendar Meeting invitation, the meeting note is cretaed automatically and shared. Also, since it is online, all attendees can update it at the same time.

Cons

Not being able to access it just clicking on the calendar event.

More Organised than Ever

Hugo has definitely helped me become more organised when it comes to meetings and preparing for the week ahead.

Pros

Hugo is the greatest note keeping tool that I have ever used. It reads your calendar and allows you to set up your meeting by suggesting meeting templates to you, and also offers you gentle follow-up reminders once a meeting is completed. Its so easy to use and set up, customer service is fantastic and I love having everything I need in one place. Highly recommend!

Cons

Hugo is such a great meeting tool

Hugo has been great. It's such a great tool for our team.

Pros

Everything is in one place, meeting notes, agendas, etc. You can post a meeting note in Slack as well.

Cons

When creating an agenda, it can be finicky.

Meetings FINALLY out of Google Docs

Overall an amazing product that will keep both us and our clients accountable for what was said, what we need to do and easily send it over to our project management tool.

Pros

We LOVE that we don't have to have meeting agendas and notes trapped in Google Docs anymore. We can turn meeting notes into tasks in either Hugo or Asana and everyone is held accountable for what they said they would do and when.

Cons

Not totally clear on how to roll this out to the team in a global way yet or how to get this over to the client, but to be fair, I have to go through their training videos.

Hugo for VCs

As a VC, this does address a problem statement of capturing all my meetings, notes, tasks in one place!

Pros

I like the fact that it prompts and allows for me to capture all the notes from my meetings and conference call and its a nice way to share notes, create tasks, follows up and keep a depository as well.

Cons

I would wait for them to offer more fonts and Word like formatting features over time.

great platform

sending notes to everyone at once.

Pros

I love the organizational aspect of this platform. Everything is set in a way in which I can get back to it easily.

Cons

I wish you could have a task list aside from the meetings as sometimes I get assigned them through e-mail.

Pros

With the meeting templates I can quickly do my meeting notes and send them to the client profile through the integration with Pipedrive.

Cons

Would be good an integration with Google meet and/or Zoom in order to take some notes during the meetings.

Fantastic & well thought out

really great, super keen customer support & intelligent system that felt well rounded

Pros

It was really well deisnged, super smart & intuitive - the intergration with calendar & slack was incredible

Cons

would love it to be a desktop app!! i hate using software in browser

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.