Humble Dot Reviews

Humble Dot

Team communication and collaboration platform

Humble Dot

Need better views for teammates

Pros

provide weekly updates to the team align with agile

Cons

need better views of team hard to track things longer than a week

Great software!

Our team loved it- allows us to get to know each other on a personal basis but also is a great way of knowing what everyone is working on and in charge of.

Pros

Allows our team to stay connected and track progress from week to week.

Cons

It would sometimes repeat questions. Would be nice to have a variety.

Love Humble Dot!

We are using it to help keep our remote team connected - it's excellent for helping make those offline connections you get in a "normal" office atmosphere and building a sense of team. Love it!

Pros

Humble Dot makes it so easy to stay connected with coworkers, track weekly progress, and note what is happening as a team. It's perfect for a remote team environment and team bonding when we don't get to have a lot of face time! The ease of use makes it even better - it took less than 10 minutes to get my personal account set up.

Cons

I can't think of anything right now - it's easy to use, benefits the entire team, and tracks progress.

Best way to automate team questions

Pros

The ease of use and slack integration to be able to get an automated question sent to me daily and respond with my answer.

Cons

No cons at the moment. I haven’t come across any issues since first use

Hi Enrico! Thanks so much for leaving a review of Humble Dot!

Awesome to connect with coworkers

It has been great and it is a part of the week that I look forward to.

Pros

Every week I write a little bit more about myself and get to know more about my colleagues. These little things make us bond and connect in ways we wouldn’t normally do.

Cons

It’s a bit hard to log in and end up and that specific week, other than that, no complains.

Hi Nicole! Thanks for using Humble Dot and for leaving is a review! I'm glad that our product is helping you and your team bond! If you can elaborate more on what is making it difficult to log in, let us know by messaging us directly on our website using the Intercom button on the bottom right-hand side. We'd love more feedback! Thank you!

Easy way to keep up with my team's daily basis

It's been great so far! The team loved the experience and we are seeing very good outcomes from using a platform to describe our weekly challenges and accomplishments with each other.

Pros

The possibility to centralize and digitalize all team's thoughts on a single platform. HumbleDot allows us to collaborate on an easy and intuitive platform.

Cons

On the very beginning was a little bit hard to ensure that the whole team was engaged. But, since that became a habit, everything started working properly!

Hi Andre! Thanks for using and reviewing Humble Dot! We appreciate the positive feedback and we love that you and your team are seeing the value!

Simple yet it's a must for any team

Pros

I love Humble Dot's fun questions and reading my peers' answers.

Cons

One thing I'd mention is that the questions are sometimes repeated

Hi Jung Won! Thanks for your review. Your feedback is noted and we are continuing to add questions to our software.

Product Review

I think it helps management get a better idea with where everyone is at. Since it's not a "in person" feedback kind of deal, employees are able to be more transparent and explain themselves better than if it was in person.

Pros

I like the fact that there are ice breakers before getting into more serious questions. It's a great way to check in with staff especially if you do not see each other. It's also a great way to get to know your peers.

Cons

No cons, I would actually like to be asked more random questions.

We are very happy that our product is helping your team! Thank you for leaving us a review!!

Developer Comments

Good enough in the communication with my boss (1 to 1).

Pros

That is easy to use & accomplish it's functionality.

Cons

That is not really interactive with teams, at least the configuration I use.

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We aimed to create a simple interface and included features like GIFs to allow for some interaction and expression. We're glad that you're able to utilize this with communication with your supervisor! If you have specifics regarding feedback for interaction on your team, please message us on Intercom on our website so we can learn more about your configuration and provide some suggestions. Thank you!

Great for staying in touch!

Pros

This software helps keep our remote team together and fuels communication between each other. We tend to have a lot of fun with the questions and it works as a great way to have some "watercooler chats"

Cons

I think sometimes we can get a little stale with our questions and I think it could just use a wider range of options or suggestions.

Hi Caleb! Thanks so much for your positive review of Humble Dot! We love our social questions and we're glad your team is enjoying it. We are continuing to add more question sets and ways to engage--thank you for the feedback!

Great Humble dot

i think it is very easy to use and quick to get answers

Pros

it really helps to facilitate communication among members

Cons

honestly , i don't consider nothing wrong with the software

Review capterra

Pros

I like that it is able to track status from more than a week

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software. I wish it could track jira tickets .

Pros

My team uses once a week for the week planning, and it's pretty good, pretty easy for end-users I have no idea how it is for the admins

Cons

I don't think I use enough to say that I don't like My team uses once a week for the week planning, and it's pretty good

Hi Daniela! Thanks for leaving us a review and for using Humble Dot! We're glad that the product is helping you and your team plan your week and we hope our product design has the end-user in mind. Thank you again!

Love Humble Dot!!

10/10 would recommend. Probably super awesome for teams who work remotely.

Pros

Humble Dot encourages teams to collaborate and provides teams with a safe space to provide feedback. It has given my management team guidance on how to make us happier at work. It really has opened up a lot of doors for management to improve processes and makes us feel heard.

Cons

Honestly... nothing. You have nothing to lose for trying this.

Humble dot

Pros

What I like the most is how easy and time saving this is. I don't need to go to endless meetings but still I don't miss the important topics that are discussed there.

Cons

I really like it, it could be a cheaper

Keeps me connected on a more personal level with coworkers

Pros

I love the option to send many different types of questions. It allows for me to get to know my coworkers on a more personal level at the same time as checking in with each other on work related tasks.

Cons

I don't like the inability of users to have an input in what questions they want to see being asked each week.

Hello! Thanks for leaving us a review on Humble Dot! We're glad your team is benefiting from our product!

A helpful way to offer two way communication between teams

Pros

I love how we can align on needs cross-functionally in a way that is easy and accessible for everyone. We also learn a bit about each other in the process!

Cons

Maybe this is something I'm missing, but I don't always have input into what questions are being asked weekly, only my manager does. It'd be cool if I could offer things out to the team to answer as well

Humble dot is a great way to connect teams

The main problem is getting our team all on the same page in order for us to effectively communicate.

Pros

It’s ease of use. Our team could quickly communicate using this platform.

Cons

The notifications were bothersome sometimes but I think that was more due to how our administration set it up.

Delia, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that our product is helping your team get on the same page. Your feedback is noted for our product team.

A Complete Team Experience

Pros

It's a good way to organize my week and also to get to know my teammates.

Cons

I wish we could have a better visualization of the answers, the current dashboard can be too long if the team is big.

Hi Nicole! Your feedback is noted for our product team! Thank you for using Humble Dot and for leaving us a review!

Humble Dot Bridges The Gaps

It is very simple to use and helps you get to know your team mates a lot better, this is important in remote work.

Pros

I like that you can add gifs as a way of expression, it's pretty fun!

Cons

Not being able to add pictures or files to the questions we answer.

Overall good

Normal usage on a weekly basis

Pros

The Use Case behind it. It connects company members on a different level.

Cons

Sometimes it is just annoying if you are busy. But you could just do a monthly report instead, so not a reals con.

HUmbleDot

Pros

Is very cool to know weekly about my team

Cons

The viewing of the answers is not the best

Hi Luiz Guilherme! Thank you for using Humble Dot and for leaving a positive review! I've provided our product team the feedback you provided.

A good way to update your team

Pros

The random questions to break the ice are always a very nice way to get to know my team. Every now and then we learn a new interesting fact about workmates. It's also a good way to get updates from projects or send a specific message to our manager.

Cons

The layout of the information after it's sent could be improved.

Hello! Thanks for your review of Humble Dot! It looks like you're seeing the value of the product! Thanks for your feedback on the layout of responses.

HD review

Really positive experience and would try again

Pros

Addresses a real pain point in effective teamwork Simple UI

Cons

Exit of normal workflow Not comprehensive enough - a lot of processes outside of this at work

Fun tool!

Good but there is room for improvement!

Pros

It gives the company good feedback on how everyone is feeling!

Cons

It could look prettier. I wish it had more color or moving parts to make the UX more interesting.