iLovePDF

PDF conversion and document management software

iLovePDF Reviews - Page 5

Amazing PDF tool

I use it on a daily basis to protect my manuscript from any undesired editing, but also to be able to share my information more effectively.

Pros

I love how easy it is to convert files to PDF and to merge them. This software is perfect for PDF manipulation. I can create, edit and consolidate all my files into one, all at once.

Cons

I have no complains about this software. It's efficient and reliable.

iLovePDF Desktop

Pros

PDF operations can easily perform by using this software. PDF merging , splitting etc can be performed using this software

Cons

Good software, no drawbacks in this software

Amazing - has saved me hours of time

I have been using this website to convert pdf to jpeg all day everyday for two weeks its been brilliant. Cannot recommend enough!!!

Pros

That you can literally just drag and drop pdf onto the page - click on covert and within seconds drag your converted document back to the file - its brilliant!

Cons

Will only convert three documents at any one time - so if you have more it takes a little longer.

Great and Effective Pdf tool

I highly recommend iLovePDF. My overall experience with iLovePDF is great. I use it in compressing, merging and combining my pdf files.

Pros

iLovePDF helps me in everything related to pdf files. I use it to compress my large pdf files and keeping it with good resolution. I also merge and combine pdf files together using iLovePDF.

Cons

Nothing at all, it is very simple and easy to use.

Having been using this for a very long time

Pros

Fast processing of the conversion of all the formats to pdf, an intuitive user interface, and easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing as such, it worked perfectly as per my needs.

An all-rounder PDF tool for all your office files.

I use this app for converting my JPEG files to get better print for my designs.

Pros

It is a very easy and helpful application for converting all kind of office files into PDF and vice versa. In my profession I use it mostly for JPEG to PDF conversion. It gives very good results.

Cons

It doesn't process big files. That's the only drawback I found in this application.

Great Service for Editing Documents

I've finished editing documents and saved them without a problem.

Pros

It's very cheap and there is a free trial. There are many options and features to use. It's very easy to finish your work. It also keeps your documents secured and private.

Cons

You have to submit a form to cancel your subscription. It might take a while too.

Perfect for basic use

Used for the compression of several documents that had to be submitted with a cap on size

Pros

Intuitive interface, with plenty of options for the work of pdf's from anywhere. It has severall options of depth of compression, with little loss in image quality.

Cons

The desktop application can offer too frequently a few of their products, which become quite annoying.

Best tool to convert from pdf to word

Pros

I have been using different tools to convert files from pdf to word but so far iLovePDF is the best one because it converts tables and everything excellent which is not the case with the other websites.

Cons

I gave 10 to iLovePDF because I really like it and I can't find anything that really dislike.. I absolutely recommend it!

Best software to do anything with your pdf files

Pros

Merging feature, converting pdf to word feature

Cons

When you convert to word from pdf, some features are not preserved. That should be developed.

Save Your Money

Pros

This does exactly what it intends to do.

Cons

You can do this and more through google or event copy and paste. Don't waste your money.

Useful and ease to use tool

As a graduate student, I really appreciate iLovePDF. With this software I start to love to work with PDF.

Pros

I can easily convert documents from different formats (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, World) to PDF or vise versa. There are also many ways to work with PDF (organize PDF and so on). iLovePDF really solves a lot of questions for me and makes my work with PDF enjoyable.

Cons

I have nothing that I can say I "like least about this software". It is extremely ease to find out how this software works.

Reducing PDF size without big loss of quality!

Pros

I‘m a design student where I have to submit pdfs with giant sizes all the time and it‘s very important that the quality of the images are kept. In order to squeeze the pdf I ALWAYS use this website as you can decide if it should reduce the size a lot or only a bit. The best thing is that it really keeps the quality but reduces the size SO MUCH -> from 150MG to 10MG! And it‘s for free!

Cons

Cannot really think of any negative point apart from the fact that they maybe keep your file saved.

Essential PDF Tool

iLovePDF helped me a lot in converting pdf files to word documents and to JPEG.

Pros

It is a free tool that helps me to edit and modify my PDF files. It is very easy to use. I use it to merge or split PDF files. Also, I convert my word documents to PDF and vice versa.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes but still it is a very good free tool.

Easy way to manage pdf

My experience was fine as the software is free to use it.

Pros

The best part about iLovePDF is that you can use online, without using the memory of your phone or computer.

Cons

What i least like about iLovePDF is that some tools are limited at the software and get the use a little bit complicated.

THATS THE BEST TOOL EVER

its a amazing program, do everything you need with pdf files.

Pros

Its a great program, if you use or need to edit pdfs files, that the tool i must have. Basically it does everything with the file, you can compress, merge, do everything that is basically diary necessary.

Cons

i don t know, maybe the possibility to edit all the sheets without cut and compress, but to be honest i am trying to find something, because they are pretty much perfect

Its really a live saver

It's very practical when it comes to converting and combine documents

Pros

It has been really useful to create big reports of documents or to separate blank pages form my documents

Cons

In the free version, it only allows a limited amount of documents for combining at one

Hurry your assignments with iLovepdf

I woulf like to highlight that for me, this softwares solves every possible file compatibily issue.

Pros

iLovepdf always provides what i need because it allows me to convert, merge, compress or even split several kinds of files, at the time it integrates smoothly whith preexisting processes. Water marks and the overall toolkit are very useful, since they make me very productive. iLovepdf is very easy to use, it runs as an app but it is web-based too.

Cons

The free version's service is quite restricted and the price to access the premium one is expensive compared to what other softwares facilitate on their free or trial version.

I really like this website helps me in converting images to PDF and documents

excellent option helps me in my daily tasks due to my work I like to convert my word recipes to PDF and use this page to achieve

Pros

excellent application for the conversion of files of multiple formats to pdf without doubt very well elaborated and simple excellent option for the handling and control of files

Cons

the biggest complication is in files with a lot of weight or images generates a small conversion failure of the rest an excellent conversion option in this area

Always my first option, often my better one

It's a very nice experience and people who need compressor and conversors have to know it.

Pros

What I like the most is the interface of the site, it's nice to use and explore the options you have. Pleasantly you get your problems solved.

Cons

Sometimes I have to test other options to compare the results, when I don't get the expected at first.

Thoughts on iLovePDF

Pros

It's free pdf editing software,we can merge two pdf by this software.

Cons

It always need internet connection to do any work.

Convenient solution because it´s online

We can convert a jpg to pdf and more options-

Pros

We have the option of joining files online and after uploading the files, and some time, the results are great.

Cons

Securiry concerns when it´s something confidential. I guess that´s a suspicious we all have after everything is on the cloud-

Love it!

Joining a lot of documents together in a final document.

Pros

I love pdf let you do a lot of things with your pdf files, like join documents together, turning word documents into pdf and vice versa, and other useful things.

Cons

Sometimes can take a while to convert some files, but in general is great!

Tired of Adobe Acrobat? Use this as your alternative. It's Free

Pros

The e-signature and the Merging of documents.

Cons

For the last two months of using this software. I Don't have complaints. I used Smallpdf before in editing my pdf documents but now I think I'll stick with I love pdf.

I Love PDF: professional character

Pros

The main benefit of using I Love PDF is converting files in PDF format to editable text. For administrative services, this activity often saves time and generates profit

Cons

Many text features are lost on conversion. It would be a factor to improve