iLovePDF

PDF conversion and document management software

iLovePDF Reviews - Page 7

I Love PDF Review

Pros

I Love PDF allows users to convert PDF files to a bunch of other formats and vice versa, and the best of all its free

Cons

Nothing to complain about - sometimes certain PDF or JPG files don't convert to Word, but that's only happened a couple of times

Normal one that will do the trick

Pros

ILovePDF is a full web PDF service. For most of the things you need on daily bases, it will do the trick. The full web service offered by ILovePDF, in my opinion, is better. You don't have to install anything on your computer. Unlike most of the online PDF softwares, it does not show ADS on the website.

Cons

Sometimes the PDF processing is way too slow. Also, in smaller notebook screens, the UI is not so user friendly.

To edit and manage your pdf documents online

Pros

I Love PDF is a tool package that not only allows me to edit (unite, convert, edit, compress, add number of pages) my Pdf documents, but also I can remove password and unlock pdf files. It is easy to use so it does not require great experience to get the most out of it.

Cons

It has the advantage of being an online application, but when you do not have an Internet connection you can not upload the files to edit or manage

It helps you went you need it the most

Good app for working with PDf files and edit them easily.

Pros

The freedom to work and modified a PDF file is amazing, ILovePDF is specially handy when you need to make a quick fix on a PDF documment.

Cons

Sometimes in irritating that in certain document files you loose the format.

A very nice tool for students

Pros

This software is very easy to use and very helpful for all students that need to convert a document into another one.

Cons

It could be improved the amount of publicity in the web platform

So Easy To Use

I will continue using this. It has saved me a lot of time, energy and money.

Pros

The thing I like the most is that something that makes this much of a difference is FREE! There's just enough customization there for it to be user friendly and still get to make it your own.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about this software. I've heard some people complaining wanting a bigger limit on size, but this has not been a problem for me.

Great software, its free and easy

Pros

Easy to use and very simple. There are heaps of features available like a merging, splitting and compressing pdfs. Great for everyday use at work

Cons

Free software and it works great I am a happy user

"Free" PDF editor tool

I highly recommend it to all students. It is a very useful tool that helps me to convert any file into different formats for free.

Pros

Easy to convert PDF into any format. I use it to merge my pdf files. It has all the tools that I need like compressing, splitting and merging PDFs. I like that it is free to convert my pdf files into word documents or jpeg.

Cons

Security tools are needed to protect the files.

Sending PDFs

I convert, united, split and organize my texts, images, spreadsheets and also convert other formats. Being free, it makes the experience more attractive.

Pros

To turn text files and Images into pdf for free online

Cons

I don’t like excessive advertising in the program

Website Better than App

I enjoy the website version and use it to quickly convert a graphic image to PDF.

Pros

The iLovePDF website is a good tool for converting graphics to PDF and vice versa. The Mac application version is more difficult to use in my opinion.

Cons

I find the Preview tool on Mac gives me enough PDF editing capability that I don't use the App version. I occasionally use the free website conversion tools.

One stop shop for PDF needs

Very useful PDF editing tool and I have always been happy with the result

Pros

One stop shop for PDF needs, it has a very clean interface and converts just about any format to PDf I personally use the Excel & Word to pdf the most.

Cons

One downside to this software is that you have to pay for it. But Ilovepdf is definitely worth the buy

Best Conversion Application

Over all had a good experience using this application.

Pros

One of best applications which helps you to convert/ transform any document. It also helps to slip documents into different files

Cons

It doesn't help you convert hard pfd's files. other than that I haven't come across any other issue related to this application yet.

I love iLove

iLovePDF is an excellent editing tool at a price point that can't be beat

Pros

Can't beat a free program--saving money wherever we can is necessary for any business. Very easy to use and accessible, so I can get through it and be done quickly.

Cons

It does the job and it does it well--I have no complaints about the software at this time. For my purposes, it excels.

Awesome Free Pdf App

A great pdf app that I highly rely on to convert my pdf files to word document and compressing it easily.

Pros

One of the best free pdf app. I like that I can do anything using this pdf app from merging, splitting ,compressing.. etc. Above all of that , I can convert my pdf into word document easily.

Cons

I can't really find something I dislike about this app.

It's a really good software

Pros

An online tool that allows a variety of options for pdf problems. It is a great free alternative to using some of the brand names associated with PDFs and is fantastic when you need to convert or merge a document.

Cons

Sometimes, when compressing a file it ends up losing some of the quality.

iLovePDF for Realtors

Pros

Easy and fast to change to a PDF. Can use it on the go!

Cons

Love this program! I have not found anything negative yet.

Best online pdf tool

iLovePDF saved me a lot of time without installing any desktop software.

Pros

It's free and fast to use. iLovePDF save me a lot of time editing PDFs without installing any software.

Cons

Nothing, It's perfect for its function, because it is free, easy to use and has many functionalities.

The app was a solution to my problem

Pros

You can easily convert Word document into PDF file

Cons

When trying to convert png it looses quality sometimes

Great Online PDF Tool

Pros

iLovePDF is a great online PDF tool, especially for PDF conversion. It's super easy to jump online with this and convert a PDF back to Word for free. It contains other great conversion tools as well.

Cons

There are other online PDF tools, such as Cute PDF, that provide better security tools, but all in all this is a great tool.

Great tool

Pros

Really great tool with lots of options and really easy to use.

Cons

No cons that I can think of, does all what I expect it to do.

Give it a try!

Pros

iLovePDF is a set of online PDF tools. It’s free and as far as I could see there are no limitations. They have a desktop version of what they offer online, but it comes with a restriction: 5 tasks or a monthly/ yearly subscription. Generally, there are three reasons why I resort to online PDF tools: to compress PDFs convert them to Wordn and unlock secure documents. Well, iLovePDF does a quick and very good job. Give it a try! They have an equally excellent rival, SmallPdf, which however is both free and restrictive…

Cons

There are no drawbacks I could highlight because I haven't noticed any yet.

Can do everything on PDFs.. Amazing

It will be better if I can use this Without Internet connection.. Adding an option to edit or add pics to pdf would be great.

Pros

That compressing option is the coolest thing in the app. It saves a lot of Mobile data while sharing.

Cons

Can't edit without an Internet connection.. Need more updates..

iLovePDF

Pros

It has features like merge, split and compress PDF. We can also convert PDF to word, PowerPoint and Excel and vice versa which is really nice.

Cons

The number of documents which can be selected for compressing and all is restricted for free users. We need a premium account for really using those options.

You will Love PDF!

Pros

iLovePDF Is an amazing software that has allowed me to convert multiple files simply and swiftly. The Layout is very simple to understand, and so it is very easy to maneuver.

Cons

I don't have any Cons for this program by the fact that it is very easy to use.

Simple and Easy!

Pros

This software is very simple and easy to use. I primarily use it to merge documents and compress files. It's also great for easily exporting PDF's to other formats.

Cons

I haven't found any cons yet. It's really a great, simple software.