ITM Platform Reviews

4.39/5 (92 reviews)

Ainhoa Tolentino

The perfect Project Management tool

Reviewed 2017-02-02

From the very different PM softwares I tried, ITM is one of the most complete applications. You will need few days to get used to it (due to the high number of functionalities it has), but is friendly for users, has a lot of customizable parts that allows you to make the most of your projects in very different levels. They have include all you need to help you managing company, projects, tasks and team. I would point the web response time as the unique issue to get improved. Furthermore, I will recommend ITM because their customer support, they answer you rapidly and resourcefully.

Wilfred Velasco

Quality of the platform

Reviewed 2018-07-26

ITM is a platform that has given me a pleasant experience because it allows me to manage in a very fast way the tasks of the members of my team of work. I can manage times and see the performance reports that help me know in advance if the objectives are being met. When I was a team member it allowed me to know exactly the activities that I had to do during the day and in this way I could organize my time to execute them. It is a very good tool !!!

Manuel Solans García

A good PMI oriented project management tool

Reviewed 2018-07-24

ITM is a really good project management tool for companies which have a good level of project management maturity. I have gained better control of my programs and projects using this tool

Anonymous

Digital consultant

Reviewed 2018-12-19

I am a regular user of ITM platform, and I could not substitute it for anithing else. It is perfect for a mid size organization, and specially for a profesional services firm (which is my case)

Diana Mendoza

itm review

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Integrate cost, schedule, follows and learned lessons in one tool.

E. Lucas Mazzino

Easy and Friendly.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

What I value the most is the easy of use and the customer experience. I know exactly what I need to do and why (PMP), so ITM Platform always give me a friendly way to perform that tasks.

Freddy Sampayo

This is the only software I found that can track efficiently different projects in the cloud

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Even with the cons that it have, it's the best tool that we know to manage our projects.

Nicolo Franchi

Best value for money PM tool

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-28

The best thing about ITM Platform is that it is a complete tool, you have all the features you can ask for. There are some details that I love about it, for example the fact that you need to save whenever you make changes to a project (no annoying autosave that slows everything down). Also customer support was great. Best value for money.

Jorge Diaz

ITM PM Software

Reviewed 2019-06-12

functions Friendly Porfolio Management kanban

Johan Esteban Tovar Bertel

Excellent Web App

Reviewed 2017-02-02

Everyday i´m use to ITM Plattform in my journal. I´m Implementaion consultant and i see the great value to have an effort and solid projects plattorm like ITM Plattform, it´s esay to use, to see and analyze results, to make decisions. Perfect.

Andrés Felipe Quintana García

this crm looks good, i use for two years in the company where i employee, but the experience is easy

Reviewed 2017-06-13

The time that i can use in assignate works to my delegates

Alan Del Carpio

Excellent tool for managing projects, programs and portfolios with a reasonable b/c ratio

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Integration bottom-up from operational projects to strategic long term plan Easy migration to end users due friendly look and feel and pre-stablished workflows and forms that facilitate expediting done task quick and effectively communication

Alejandro Hernandez

WOW, do you look for all in one Portfolio & Project Management software? look no more

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Portfolio & Project Management SaaS this is the king

Paloma Salas

Good option for a PMO

Reviewed 2018-07-24

A good experience, easy to implement.

Marco Salas

Add more design capabilities to Kanban Board

Reviewed 2017-01-16

Hi there, I am a Kanban Trainer and I offered consultancy services related to Lean-Agile adoption to enterprises of all sizes. Here you have a few recommendations to improve the Kanban Board design: 1) Capability to slice a swim lane into 2, for example, a "In Progress" column into "doing" and below "blocked". This provides a great visualization to tasks that are pending or blocked to some reason pro remains "in progress". 2) Capability to add sub-tasks to a Task. 3) Capability to add custom headers to a swim lane's columns; if I scroll down the Kanban board the column names disappear. I designed a PMO Kanban board and I need each swim lane with different column names. 4) Capability to show explicit policies for a Task; maybe this could be done by adding a field to Class of Service definition. 5) Add some task's statistics in Kanban Board like time on the board, etc.

David Torres

Very easy for register hours

Reviewed 2017-08-12

Indicators of projects

Miguel Eriksson

Easy to use and complete PPM solution

Reviewed 2017-08-03

After ITM Software deployment I got access to full project portfoio, grouped by project stage and project busines case.

Bayron  Alfonso Cortez Correa

My opinion about ITM

Reviewed 2018-07-26

I have tried several similar programs but the most complete one has been ITM where you can program and observe the progress of your resources, create projects and assign the value of them among many other things.

Sergio Rivera

we get good information and it is very easy to use in real proejcts

Reviewed 2017-08-11

more easy to track and keep in one platform all the project information, and share it by te cloud with the team members

Santiago Jimenez Lopez

Is a kind of fine to use it, but it has several problems with the conection it is slow.

Ricardo Rodríguez

Not everyone in the company uses it and in this way it is complicated to have the information in the mome

Alberto Altuzarra

First impressions in implementation phase

Reviewed 2017-02-22

It would be great to be able to copy and paste tasks. Stil have to solve some doubts regarding fixed start dates and adjustments to dates on predecessors. In general its a good tool.

Miguel Torre

Very easy office use

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Thais most important of the software is the facility of use the ítem to search the name office differents projects.

Carolina Loor

Gantt, Budget and Tasks

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Cesar Suarez

Seems great

Reviewed 2017-03-01

We have been using another software for a year, and the first different with competitors this is really user friendly. So we can save time & money for its implementation in our company procedures.