ITM Platform Reviews

4.39/5 (92 reviews)

Linky Van der Merwe

ITM contains all the features you could possibly want in a PPM tool with good customer support.

Reviewed 2017-06-18

I see a huge improvement in team collaboration. Improvement in Portfolio Management due to custom reporting and the ability to export to Excel. Cost Management: It's the first tool I use where the budget makes sense. The top down budget consists of figures from the business case. The bottom up budget is built from the estimates I put in. You can then directly compare with actual values. Resource Management is a huge time saver and the timesheet feature. Methodology: It's fully configurable and it makes provision for a combination of Kanban boards and Gantt views which satisfy both the traditional and Agile PM's.

Marina Martínez

Implementing project management with the help of ITM

Reviewed 2018-12-21

User support has been fast and effective. The section of "Team", with the matrix of Components, Tasks and Responsibilities in the tasks gives a complete, fast and clear vision. In the Gantt, it is very practical to be able to change data of the tasks and the degree of progress. Automatically, you can check degree of progress of the whole project. Regarding Monitoring and Documents, I highlight the ease of adding some and others. In Project Documents, it is very useful to see to which task the documents have been linked. The monitoring reports are added in a simple way and provide a valuable contribution to the lessons learned. Program monitoring has been very useful for me to see the progress of the related projects together. Another aspect that I have valued a lot has been the documentation sent (e-books, articles ...), which has been very motivating for me in my role in the Project Support Office. Finally, assess the excellent professionalization of the entire ITM team with which I have been in contact.

Johan Andres Chavarro Reyes

You notice the change when you have an application to manage work times!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

In general it is a very complete application as I said before, I have had the pleasure of using several applications for the use of work times and none compares to it. It is an excellent application and very easy to handle.

Zoe Burkitt

All the features we need, intuitive to my users and fast to deploy

Reviewed 2018-07-25

I have experience with many of the PPM solutions out there (Clarity, Daptiv, Planview etc) and ITM Platform allowed us to have the whole organization performing at 100%, in a very short time, with all the benefits a serious PPM solution must deliver.

Johan Andres Chavarro Reyes

excellent software

Reviewed 2018-08-28

that overvall experience is very pleasant for me and all the users of the company because make more easier the comunication of the things to do in a project

José Antonio Otero Luna

Easy, brilliant, smart and cutting edge technology

Reviewed 2017-08-03

An overall control of my project portfolio, with several complex projects running at once it's easy to lose track of them or for little details to be ignored, and also allowed me to work in several methodologies at once

Macarena Güell

The best solution

Reviewed 2017-02-02

My name is Macarena, and I work as a "project analyst" in a chilean company. It's name is Fleischmann, and we are specialized ir electrical engeneering, system control and climatization for big buildings. The managers where looking for a solution to the inestability and disorder of the design department, so they wanted to start controlling the worked hours of the members of the design team. I was incharged of doing the research, so I evaluated at least 12 different ERP platforms, and ITM was one of them. It was the one that I liked the most and the managers too, so we started the free trial and it is awesome how this program shows the reality of the department. ITM can do everything that we needed it for. Now we've finished the free trial, we are going to have the 1 month trial that costs $99, so we decided to include more deparments in this. Of course, we know it is not perfect, but at least it will show us all the estimated numbers that we need to understand where are we failing in this department, and although it takes a lot of time to get it in practice, we have an awesome helper to do it (Enrique Tapia).

Alberto Miguel Benito, PMP, eMBA

Complete Project Management tool

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Our experience with ITM Platform has been very good. We have been working with her for a long time and she has helped us a lot in making a much more professional, controlled and efficient project management. It is a highly recommended tool.

Alberto Delgado

Excellent Project Portfolio Management tool

Reviewed 2019-03-27

We are using ITM to control operations for our team of consultants. Its simplicity and flexibility allowed us to deploy and train people very quicky. We are planning to extend our use to ITM to other areas.

Anonymous

Complete feature set for a very decent price

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-19

I have seen many different project management platforms with at first sight fancy interfaces, but it is hard to find one that gives you all the features that ITM Platform for this price.

Jose Antonio Otero L.

excellent!

Reviewed 2017-08-07

ease of use, comprehensiveness, completeness and advanced features, it´s everything a program manager needs in order to complete master their projects

Luís Roberto Lara Barbieri

Reviewed 2017-01-16

ITM has an easy interface and has all the tools in accordance with PMBOK rules. It guarantees a safe operation, controlling all the important items in a project.

Jose Lopez

A very convenient and powerful tool

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Our IT projects are very different in complexity, teams composition, business requirements, budgets… Deadlines put a lot of pressure on us and we needed a PPM tool with an absolute ease of use, yet powerful, to avoid nightmares trying to demonstrate project achievements to the senior managers. Fortunately, ITM Platform is a valuable need to achieve that. I need to mention its superb customer support as well.

Richard Bett

ITM platform is very user friendly and intuitive. It is very easy to configure and to understand.

Reviewed 2017-06-12

I was able to use ITM Platform and create a Project Management Office with various organizational units representing offices in different regions and countries.

THALIA ZULAY VARGAS NEIRA

poll

Reviewed 2018-07-26

I have managed implementation projects through the tool, I did not like how the timelines should be elaborated but I liked it in general.

Diana Panteves

Very good tool of work

Reviewed 2017-02-02

My experience has been good, has had difficulties with the personalization of reports and I think it is important to print the description of the tab "Tracking"

Anonymous

Great program and portfolio management solution

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Compared to Planview ca PPM and others, this is by far the most intuitive and user-friendly tool. Also, they offered a free 14-day trial, which is common in smaller solutions, but not in the PPPM space.

Feyi Olayeye

ITM Platform review

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Ability to crawl, walk, and grow as a team in our project management maturity journey

Laura Piraquive

My opinion about ITM

Reviewed 2018-08-31

I like it, because it helps me organize my working day and thus work efficiently

Rickard Romander

Easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Solving project portfolio management. For sure good enough for most users, conpanies and organizations.

Tiago da Silva Marques

Best PPM solution - price/user

Reviewed 2016-01-28

With ITM Platform you can easily store your project data, schedule tasks and activities, collaborate with your team, upload docs. At high level, PMOs can access progress of every project in an easy-to-use portfolio.

Javier Gonzalez

ITM Platform is the most competitive PPM software I've used

Reviewed 2017-06-07

We cut costs in project management softare to less than one third and were still able to do the same things with less training for new team members

Unparalleled Online PPM Service

Reviewed 2016-07-14

Overall this is the best online project portfolio management online i have ever experienced. From running large and multiple projects to one small project this would be the best service to use.

Paolo Franchi

Easy and effective!

Reviewed 2017-06-07

I can understand in an instant what is the status of the projects of the organization, their advancement and costs and follow up accordingly.

Rafael Cuevas

Great application but Excellent customer support

Reviewed 2019-06-17

it is a full application for Project managment, program managment and portfolio managment, the cost is good, and the support is excellent. It is easy integreate with Power BI for create other dashboards.