Jostle Logo
Jostle

Helping employees succeed. Anytime, anywhere, with ease.

visit website

Jostle Reviews - Page 2

How-To Forum

The how-to forum is such a great tool that we, unfortunately, under utilize. For some reason, it feels so separate from Jostle that it's never top of mind. The suggest a feature tool is amazing and it is really great to be able to comment, vote and see which suggestions were implemented. Well done!

Love it!

Jostle has shaped our culture and allowed us to close gaps in communication. I am so glad to have this tool as a part of our organization. It makes my job 100% easier, and helps our employees stay informed, involved, and connected.

Cons

Jostle has got us all talking!

After a little reticence by some staff members about using Jostle, it is now being used throughout the company and proving to be a great tool for sharing information and creating a sense of fun.

Great platform

Overall a great platform. Would have liked a little more assistance launching the platform to the organization. Like a Jostle launch team to help us along the way.

City of Waterloo

Jostle has been a game-changer for our internal communications. Easy to use, great support and fantastic product. Most staff can't imagine what life used to be like without it!

Engaging Intranet

An intranet that engaged the staff and is one place to find out news/olds/information and who is who inside the business. A place where users can come and see themselves in the business, who and what they are and how they fit in.

Pros

Easy to use and setup with good support from the on-boarding team and regular catch-ups over the time period. The library is a great tool with good security and functionality. Staff member profiles, that we integrate with G-Suite are helpful and enable users to customize themselves and their images as well as professional profiles. The news section is easy to add and manage the posts as well as...

Cons

Would be nice to have threaded discussions. Creates a number of library groups in g-suite and does not do a great job of cleaning up after itself when groups are removed, unused or empty.

A dedicated team and customer service makes a difference

We've implemented and used the Jostle platform for almost three years, and since starting, with my current organization, I've been working with the Jostle team quite closely. The Jostle team is very responsive, and dedicated to providing great customer service and support. The 400+ employees at our organization have varying degrees of technical savviness. One main challenge we have is teaching them...

Pros

Ease of use, simple to use content curation features, ability to visually represent important information in an organized fashion. Very modern and polished.

Cons

The ability to disable certain features when they aren't being used. I think reporting and metrics could be more comprehensive and visual. Maybe the integration of some sort of visual dashboard that allows for goal tracking.

Jostle: Employees Engagement Cloud Solution.

It improves team collaboration which boost productivity in my organization.

Pros

Jostle platform enables us (teams) in my organization to work together on the same projects, share files and ideas in one place.

Cons

Even though Jostle offers a free trial for 30 days, it lacks freemium version.

I just can’t get on board with Jostle

Not good...I miss Workplace.

Pros

I wish I could have positives about Jostle. If I had to come up with one, it would be having multiple columns viewable at a glance.

Cons

Using the website on my phone is unnerving to say the least. Through the website on my phone, I can’t even post updates half of the time. Pictures don’t want to update, the news feed gets stuck. Now I will say...these issues only happen on my iPhone. However, I have verified on other phones and co-workers say it happens to them on their mobile devices as well.

Hi Eric, We're sorry to hear you're having a tough time getting on board with Jostle. I understand that you are using Jostle via the browser on your iPhone, for the best experience with Jostle on mobile we recommend using our mobile app. You can head to the App Store and find it by searching 'Jostle'. If any of your co-workers are Android users we have an app in the Play Store as well! Hopefully, this improves your experience.

Everything I asked for

Pros

Jostle has been a great solution for all the remote work we have been doing. Communication on the work space has become a lot easier and more effective.

Cons

I have experienced a few bugs using the software but besides that I haven't experienced anything I didn't like.

Great platform with fantastic support!

I've worked with the Jostle platform for a year and a half and have had many good experiences and business successes. I cannot rate enough how great it is to have a knowledgeable and helpful designated account manager (Sally Smith) who is my main point of contact and is always happy to discuss our platform use and suggest new ways of working along with answering any queries I have. This makes our...

Pros

The ease of use, how the interface resembles social media and encourages full company engagement

Cons

Some of the areas on the platform are not relevant to our business, but there is not anything we can do to reallocate these sections into something more appropriate. It means the sections remain unused. (not a massive issue as we tend to focus our attention on the News section anyway)

Decent Company Community Page

its been fine, its ease of use is nice, and many of the features and tools are handy has well. its a decent to tool to communciate with those in your whole company.

Pros

it is easy to post articles to it, the google intergration is nice, makes it easy to set up accounts and log in with for endusers. One of the best parts i would say is the people sections, it is nice cause it allows you see everyone from your company and this is nice when you have several offices like i do.

Cons

when posting articles some more and better customization would be nice, some more features would be good as well.

HQCA Review

We have a small organization and this tool allows us to easily maintain a user-friendly, engaging intranet. Its functionality is simple and easy for new users to get the hang of.

Pros

- userfriendly - engaging - nice layout and organized pages - people view is great for new employees

Cons

- some limitations in personalizing - sometime shut-downs and won't download content

Sorry for the issue you had with downloading Cassandra. I believe this was a short-term issue that was quickly resolved. The team will reach out and make sure things are working well for you now. Brad

It does what it does very well

If you are looking for an intranet that is simple for your employees to use and doesn't require hours of administration from your IT technical team, this is the product for you. However, if you are looking for a product that can be highly customised to match your corporate brand and standard processes, keep on looking. As there are few configuration options, every implementation of Jostle will look...

Daily companywide information platform

Pros

I’m a general user of Jostle where I can get all the company information and new daily articles or updates that get posted. It helps me keep up to date about the company and colleagues. Also, I can post articles and appreciate colleagues on the platform.

Cons

UI of the software is not very intuitive and it’s a bit confusing and slow. I don’t like the fact that whenever I need to download something, I actually have to open it in the new tab and then download (Maybe it’s something that our company has set-up, but I hate it)

Intranet done right!

We have been using Jostle for a few years. It has transformed how our employees interact with each and how we share files. Our company is disbursed across the US and it sometimes feels like you are on an island all by yourself. Having a central place to log in to for news and important files really helps our employees feel like part of the fold. The picture directory is great and the shout out feed as well. The admin section can be a little confusing but that is it. We've also been able to get some new features added to support our company. The customer service is GREAT. It's a great product, it is actively developed and the customer service is top tier. Don't hesitate to sign up.

Pros

G-Suite integration Easy to use Actively developed Picture directory Interactive Org Chart

Cons

The admin section can be confusion The Library can be confusing to navigate

We are actively working to improve the admin screens, including moving more and more of this functionality in app. And we have just substantially expanded our LIBRARY development team, who have lots of enhancements in the works.

Easy, colorful, fun!

Pros

We implemented Jostle in order to keep our company's culture alive and keep employees connected as we rolled out our work at home initiative. We loved how easy it was to set up, how intuitive it is to use and how fun it can be. I describe the news page as is "Facebook and Twitter had a baby" because there are sections for brief updates and longer articles, and as soon as employees get in, they already feel like they know how to use the program.

Cons

It does take champions to keep people engaged and logging in. Also, the discussions -- rather like a workplace-appropriate chat room for project or task oriented conversations -- did not work as well for us as we had hoped it would because people needed more prompts to go back in and view updated comments.

Jostle is Your Answer!

We love Jostle. We are nearly an entirely virtual company that was growing beyond the capacity of email and phone calls. Jostle gives us the opportunity to stay connected no matter where we are in the world. We love the left side rolling twitter-like announcements. Our folks share everything personal and professional! New babies, promotions, celebrations, changes, etc. The articles, research, etc. are great but I love the surveys. We can collect company data through surveys nearly instantaneously! And the Jostle folks are cool. We're the customers but we want Jostle to be proud of us, too, we do b/c they help us communicate our important work with kids.

Pros

Ease and applicability

Cons

Can't think of any . . .

We love our Jostle intranet!

We've been Jostle customers for over three years and couldn't be happier with the product. It's hip, fresh, innovative and always evolving. It's connected our culture beyond our expectations and it's really intuitive for users. Service is rarely needed - but when it is - they're quick, responsive, professional and effective. They understand how critical communication is to business and always deliver the highest quality product, speed and connectivity. We're always happy to provide a reference on Jostle's amazing platform!

Pros

Easy to use, Affordable, Great Service, Interactive design, Attractive interface, Great user experience, Tons of storage, Speed, Great search feature

Cons

None

We LOOOOVE Jostle...

Internal formal & informal announcements & communication moved out of the mailbox and into a shared environment. Staff now have a platform to easily share content and collaborate. All users have their default browser home page set to Jostle. Engagement metrics are outstanding!

Pros

People-centric. Clear layout and navigation, easy for users to learn. Very easy to administer. Ability to leverage SAML SSO if your company has the IT resources.

Cons

Not many. File Library could be more robust. Lacks the ability to automatically age archive content.

Just what we were looking for!

Jostle has allowed us to up our internal communication game! We have associates located across the US and now everyone is privy to the same information. We also use it as a document storage library, allowing every associate an easy way to access any document they would need during the sales process or for their clients. Our associates love being able to give shout-outs and seeing anniversary and birthdays.

Pros

Ease of use and loading content. Love the library, shout out features and being able to see birthdays and work anniversarys

Cons

I wish it could be customized a bit more to fit some of our unique needs.

WE EXPECTED A TURN KEY INTRANET PLATFORM

United our 3 locations and created a faster, more centralized way of communicating within our organization.

Pros

Ease of set up and quick on boarding process for staff. Its so easy to launch and train co-workers. Visually pleasant to navigate and helps create a fun corporate cultural with its social media-based style.

Cons

I'd like to use the calendar for more than events like scheduling like staff holidays etc. I would like to see the view more in a traditional calendar format rather than a list.

We love to Jostle!

We brought in Jostle to try and preserve our corporate culture as more employees transitioned to work at home status. It has been a team-builder and morale booster! The system is very easy to use -- while there are some ins and outs to the Teams Setup, it is almost plug and play otherwise. We have some super-users on staff and have really benefited from the People and News functionality. I feel like it's a good value for what we gain from it on a daily basis.

Pros

Ease of use, friendly colorful format, brings people together and makes them feel empowered.

Cons

Certain elements (building teams) are a little more involved to maintain.

There is lots of work underway to further improve TEAMS, which are now rolling out to users release by release (every few weeks).

Remove "Where is it?" from your office language

Communication is the Key. We all know it and Jostle makes it easier to communicate anything to anyone in your company. I love the ability to post articles to departments, committees, teams or an individual. Protected data works great in Libraries. HR can store records for their eyes only. Very easy to set up and "grow" with it. We love our Jostle intranet!

Pros

the ability to control who sees what. Also to store everything in one central location

Cons

Events. Time consuming to post to. Too many options. Would be nice if we could customize the form for us, choosing only the items we want our employees to have available. Also - show time as busy so no duplication of events.

Brilliant tool to help raise the profile of people and stories within your organization

We've been using Jostle for a few years now and have been consistently impressed by the updates to the platform, the speed of deployment and the impact to our business. Jostle is people focused, and helps you lift the profile of different individuals, and their stories, within your organization. Some intranets we've seen a very focused on content, and work like closed-off social networks. Jostle is much more interesting than that, and has been a big boost to our corporate culture.