Jostle Logo
Jostle

Helping employees succeed. Anytime, anywhere, with ease.

visit website

Jostle Reviews - Page 3

Engaging Intranet

An intranet that engaged the staff and is one place to find out news/olds/information and who is who inside the business. A place where users can come and see themselves in the business, who and what they are and how they fit in.

Pros

Easy to use and setup with good support from the on-boarding team and regular catch-ups over the time period. The library is a great tool with good security and functionality. Staff member profiles, that we integrate with G-Suite are helpful and enable users to customize themselves and their images as well as professional profiles. The news section is easy to add and manage the posts as well as...

Cons

Would be nice to have threaded discussions. Creates a number of library groups in g-suite and does not do a great job of cleaning up after itself when groups are removed, unused or empty.

A dedicated team and customer service makes a difference

We've implemented and used the Jostle platform for almost three years, and since starting, with my current organization, I've been working with the Jostle team quite closely. The Jostle team is very responsive, and dedicated to providing great customer service and support. The 400+ employees at our organization have varying degrees of technical savviness. One main challenge we have is teaching them...

Pros

Ease of use, simple to use content curation features, ability to visually represent important information in an organized fashion. Very modern and polished.

Cons

The ability to disable certain features when they aren't being used. I think reporting and metrics could be more comprehensive and visual. Maybe the integration of some sort of visual dashboard that allows for goal tracking.

Jostle: Employees Engagement Cloud Solution.

It improves team collaboration which boost productivity in my organization.

Pros

Jostle platform enables us (teams) in my organization to work together on the same projects, share files and ideas in one place.

Cons

Even though Jostle offers a free trial for 30 days, it lacks freemium version.

I just can’t get on board with Jostle

Not good...I miss Workplace.

Pros

I wish I could have positives about Jostle. If I had to come up with one, it would be having multiple columns viewable at a glance.

Cons

Using the website on my phone is unnerving to say the least. Through the website on my phone, I can’t even post updates half of the time. Pictures don’t want to update, the news feed gets stuck. Now I will say...these issues only happen on my iPhone. However, I have verified on other phones and co-workers say it happens to them on their mobile devices as well.

Hi Eric, We're sorry to hear you're having a tough time getting on board with Jostle. I understand that you are using Jostle via the browser on your iPhone, for the best experience with Jostle on mobile we recommend using our mobile app. You can head to the App Store and find it by searching 'Jostle'. If any of your co-workers are Android users we have an app in the Play Store as well! Hopefully, this improves your experience.

Everything I asked for

Pros

Jostle has been a great solution for all the remote work we have been doing. Communication on the work space has become a lot easier and more effective.

Cons

I have experienced a few bugs using the software but besides that I haven't experienced anything I didn't like.