Jumppl Logo

Jumppl

Team management and collaboration software

Jumppl Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.82/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I also want to say that the team at Jumppl is generally quick to respond and help. I think that growth will allow them to take care of the issues we had.
It's a pretty decent product for the price and the good thing is the ease of use and the simplicity. I look forward to using it extensively as the number of clients increase.
More for aesthetic purpose. It's hard to size the 'cards' for each widget in the dashboard and portal.
Too many features, it's difficult to use it all.
Project handling is really hard for starters and some enhancements are really lacking on project view and filters.

Marc C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

What I've Been Wishing For

As my businesses are growing, I have been looking for an app that can streamline my work so that I can focus on my clients. From file storage, to chats to client portals...I'm so grateful for Jumppl!

Pros

Jumppl is comprehensive for my needs as a business owner and serial entrepreneur. It is very easy to set up and customize - I have a few small businesses under my portfolio. I love how I can switch between businesses and communicate with my clients and contracted employees. While the app is relatively new, the team at Jumppl is incredible at getting back to you and even working with you. For example, they didn't have my hex code to customize the portal with my business. And in less than 48 hours, they created the theme color to mix w/ my comapny.

Cons

The software is new. With the newness there are a few limitations, like the color of my brand.

JM

Jeff M.

Great Tool for the Value

Overall I have been pleased with Jumppl. You can tell the dev team has really thought out the features to make it a viable platform/tool. The UX/UI can always be improved on, but that is true for almost any project.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ability to create customer portals for each of our clients. Being able to assign them to their projects let them upload files, chat, etc.. has been a nice feature. Additionally, I like that I can whitelable the platform with my logo, custom login page, etc.. I do love how you can change the view type of your projects and timelines as well.

Cons

The task management features still feel a little bit clunky. Often times I find my self searching for ways to clean up sub projects, or delete them all together. It is a bit confusing when you have a project and sub projects but display of task still seems a bit disconnected. It would be great if you could tailor the project as a parent, child, or stand alone. If it is a parent then when you select that project you would see a mini dashboard with the subprojects listed out and the tasks underneath. If it is a stand alone then it would function as it currently does.

Confusing and unreliable

We have moved off of Jumppl because it is not intuitive to how we operate and it's not reliable.

Pros

I like the name. At first it worked ok and figured any problems were due to being in the learning phase.

Cons

I could never get the app on my phone to work and the desktop version was clunky. Many times links wouldn't render and it was hard to follow conversations.

Tabitha H.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

No Jumpping through hoops

Pros

Jummpl is a great project management tool for teams. They have continuously made updates!

Cons

Maybe it's just me, but the interface isn't quite as clean or sleek as it could be.

FL

Frank L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We love Jumppl! It is a must have for an agency.

We love the software! The ease of use and the price offer is fantastic.

Pros

We love the client portals. It gives us the ability to keep clients and our team on task.

Cons

It is a little difficult in a few minor areas to figure out functionality. It is also missing some functionality but is coming soon.

RA

Rahul A.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

One stop solution for our agency BAU tasks

It's been great so far and it's made day to day BAU tasks a breeze to manage. We understand that there are some bugs however the team has been extremely co-operative in fixing issues and rolling out new changes.

Pros

Integrated one stop solution for everything that an agency requires.

Cons

UI/UX has room for improvement and we hope that the team will fix this.

EF

Ed F.

Alternative to Whatsapp for Team/Client Communication

My overall experience has been very positive. Jumppl is our primary communication channel for servicing our clients.

Pros

Setting up a communication channel where our team members can communicate with our clients. I also like that there are 3 options for using the app (desktop, web, and mobile).

Cons

Tutorials, but those have been updated and are very clear and informative.

Internet, self-employed

Keeps things simple, efficient and cheap with an All-in-One solution

With Jumppl. I'm now able to consolidate and manage everything in one place rather than having bits and pieces spread across half a dozen different apps. The list of features Jumppl provides is continually growing, many which I haven't explored or don't have use for but it's good to know I can when I need to. Improvements to their UX and UI is also noticeable.

Pros

The concept of an all-in-one swiss-army knife project management tool is a big ask! Jumppl is making this happen, while keeping things simple and focusing on what helps get the job done. Access via browser, desktop app and mobile app to everything in one place - chat, files, tasks, client and team management, time tracking, client portal, etc . The Jumppl team are also very available and responsive to feedback for improvements.

Cons

Currently I notice some obvious minor improvements to be worked on with the iOS mobile app lacking full features. Also now that I'm using the mobile app more, I would also really like to see a dark mode theme option, for when I working at night (though by the time you read this though, I'm sure it will have become available).

Brent R.

Media Production, self-employed

Great feature set, but lacking in polish

I feel like Jumppl is a great "in progress" tool. I want to like it, and for the price, I do. Unlike some tools, they aren't charging based on what the leaders in the industry are charging. They are charging what you would hope to pay for an early-life tool. The feature set is good and has all the key tools for managing clients and teams, but I do hope they can refine some of the features and interface before they try to add more. Jumppl is in a competitive space, and being more refined will help the experience be a whole lot better.

Pros

Having project management, document management, invoicing and more in a tool for just a few bucks a month is excellent. And it's easy to use. It pretty much has what you need to manage simple clients and their projects. The invoicing in particular is refreshing because it doesn't complicate things, but is pretty customizable. But the best part is having a full customer portal. This often gets overlooked. You do have to pay extra for white labeling, but it does the job decently well.

Cons

I feel like Jumppl wants to be great at so many different things, but most features are just "good". They have the features most people will need, but it feels like most of the modules could use a lot more polish. The interface is easy and fast, but is visually underwhelming as many things just look off, or like they forgot to apply any styling. Some fonts look good and fresh, but right next to them are fonts that look dated and old and basic. Too many different fonts and sizes, and things just look off.

André N.

Good tool, but needs Google Calendar integration

Good client services, team implemented a lot of new features making this a great project manager platform

Pros

Great for project management, time tracking and all.

Cons

Still missing Google calendar integration

LH

La H.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Jumppl: Useful but Still Improving

I do not believe our use case is an ideal fit for Jumppl, which is likely where many of our issues arose. That said, Jumppl is a great program that I see having the potential for becoming a core product used by many companies in the future. They are still working on things, which is to be expected, but even for an 'off-label use,' so to speak, the program met many of our goals and intents. We used...

Pros

I appreciate the overall goals of this software and the way that the team is quick to respond. Being able to customize is essential to us, and we were able to do this in many (not all) ways without a huge learning curve like there is with other options. Something else good with this software was that it was quick to implement, even with bumps along the way (which are expected with pretty much anything...

Cons

One of the primary ways we had bumps in implementation was that there is a very limited knowledge base or help section. Even when contacting the team, they respond almost entirely by video, which is not as helpful for us - especially when we need to look at certain items or be able to share the information easily. The biggest issue we had with the software itself was the speed and freezing. Across...

TP

Tom P.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Quick Start to Project and Client Management

Pros

The project layout and subtask features where intuitive and easy to setup. The white label clients portal was a great feature and so useful.

Cons

The mobile App UI needs a design review. Features are there but the round edges and color does not match the web UI design.

DS

Darrell S.

Management Consulting, self-employed

I've tested a half dozen similar products and Jumppl stood out!

Pros

I love that this software is customizable. I don't use all of the functions, and I don't have to have it clutter my dashboards. I also love how I can customize the tasks and project management fields. It makes it very applicable to my business. I use the time tracking for my VA's, file storage for client files (I ran out of space of Dropbox!), and the project management tools introduced me to using Kanban style task boards, which really helps me see what needs to be done in a flash. I really like this software. What I like best is what is yet to come...the team has a great roadmap to continue to add features. I truly believe this software will be the one stop shop for ALL my needs. I'll keep canceling other software subscriptions as this improves.

Cons

The product has had a few glitches in the past...but the administration team would communicate the solutions to those issues. The software's server was recently upgraded (it was software speak I didn't understand) and things run much smoother now. I didn't notice things running that slow, but heard some complaints on their Facebook page...it looks like that was resolved.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

A project management all-in-one solution for the rest of us

Pros

Jumppl is easy to use and packed with features that will allow anyone to streamline their processes. Very open to suggestions and improvements.

Cons

Nothing. There used to be limitations and some missing nice-to-have features at launch but it has since grown into one of the best equipped toolkit you can find online

DW

David W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Extensive feature set for teh money but...

It does the job but not as smoothly as I would like. None-the-less, I know the Jumppl team are committed to constant improvement so I intend sticking with the tool.

Pros

We had been using SamePage until it contracted to US clients only. SamePage sets a very high bar but is certainly more expensive than Jumppl. Jumppl offers many modules including time-keeping so certainly has the potential to be a great tool with further development.

Cons

The chat function! This is actually THE most important feature to us as a team in that it SHOULD allow for instant communication. Unfortunately, it's 'clunky'. It frequently freezes with a considerable delay before text gets sent or received. I find myself refreshing the screen numerous times during each day. This is particularly true of the desktop app.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

An app that is being continually improved

A simple to use, colourful app that seems to have a team dedicated to making improvements over time. Does a lot of what you want and is not overly complicated.

Pros

I like the way you can show certain information to certain teams. Each team has its own chat and file areas as well as projects. The colours are great. I have reported problems to the team, which have been fixed after a while. The team is always improving and there have been many updates to the app. I have used the client portal, and it was effective and appreciated by the client. The iPhone app is better than some much more famous apps.

Cons

Initially, some things were not working, such as time tracking, but that seems to have been fixed. The chat gets unwieldy, and I have to search for what I want. File management could be better. I want to comment on Files.

LU

Luis U.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

One of the best apps I have bought... and I have bought lots of apps!

Pros

Love it... My entire team can collaborate in one place.

Cons

Too many features, it's difficult to use it all

KG

Khodor G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A promising project management tool

Pros

I like the chat feature for real-time interaction with customers and employees. I like how easy it was to set things up and get started quickly. My team and clients also found it easy to use.

Cons

The invoices feature still needs a lot of work. Currently Im combining Jumppl with simple invoices. Hopefully I can make a shift towards Jumppl completely

AS

Aryan S.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Simple yet effective Project Management

Pros

Apart from time tracking and built-in group chat (as well as one to one chat), I really like the ability to run the client portal on our own domain

Cons

I would like them to make the UI more beautiful, the platform works effectively but a further refinement of the UI will make it shine even more

JG

Jacek G.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

All in one solution

Wery good app. Hope to see it rise and grow. Every project management tool has timer tracking. Not much of them will have employee monitoring.

Pros

Pandemic made us go and work from home. Jumppl make it work. Monitoring and workload in app Experience is great. Somtimes theres a feeling that the ui could be better.

Cons

Ui could be more easy to use. Swiching betweend project and subproject is a nightmare.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Simple and Easy to use”

Pros

A complete project management tool. I love their onboarding process most. No need to open a ticket for customer support. Easy to understand all the features they have.

Cons

Don’t have any desktop and mobile applications. They need to improve their UI.

VP

Vasileios P.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Efficient platform for project management

It is an efficient and intuitive platforms for project management, team management and communication that has a very small learning curve and can be put to use in a very short time from a team. It may lack some of the tools that other platforms offer like conditional automation or so modular reporting, but it is easy to use for the team member and constitutes a great tool for entrepreneurs of SME'S with very high ROI.

Pros

Ease of use Multiple representations Easy team management Intuitive task management Client portals

Cons

There aren't collaborative document editing options Default settings for notifications should be different and not set to notifying team members for everything

MT

Marco T.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Employee Monitoring and Collaboration Tool

Pros

Easy to use on different devices such as mobile, desktop and web. Can be up to date with all the tasks and notifications received through the mobile app.

Cons

The chat option could be improved or integrated with other systems.

SH

Samuel H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Jumppl isnt there yet but its on the way

Pros

Value for money, cant really complain for the price.

Cons

Needs tidying up a bit but nothing too bad

JJ

Julia J.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Jumppl helped our group get organized

Pros

Our committees needed to organize and share a large number of files. Jumppl had the organization and the storage capacity for our needs.

Cons

We really didn't have any problems using Jumppl.