Tungsten Power PDF Logo

Tungsten Power PDF

Tungsten Power PDF: Built on 20 years of Innovation

Tungsten Power PDF Reviews - Page 4

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 employees

PDF Editing, Power in your hand!

Before we got this software it was not an easy task to edit pdf, or add few lines in some documents, But with the help of this software we are able to do so. It has helped to edit pdf sheets in order to extract few pages or add many files into one.

Pros

This is a paid software which works most similar to adobe reader pro, But has a little less feature. It is one of the best pdf editing software with respect to cost and features.

Cons

The application says it can convert any pdf to word or excel or many format but it doesn't work efficiently. Some times pdf to word conversion result in a full size image on word.

TH

Taylor H.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great PDF Viewer

We use this to convert statements into excel files or word documents, document important data on statements, and compile documents for audits and archiving. I don't use all of the many functions of this product, but I do use it on a daily basis and it's made my workflow much more streamlined.

Pros

This is great for viewing the many PDF statements I get each day and compiling PDF reports. I use this program daily and appreciate being able to copy text from documents, highlight data, and record notes for myself and for future viewers.

Cons

The only issue I've run into is that it will occasionally freeze up and need to be restarted following a large document input or large document conversion. This happens rarely, maybe every couple days, but really hasn't impacted my workflow any.

Lindsey H.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

I love Nuance!

I have never interacted with the Nuance staff.

Pros

I think it is really easy to use. I had only ever used Adobe Acrobat for my PDF needs in the past, so when I started at my current job I had to learn how to use Nuance really quickly. It took me no time at all!

Cons

If it does take me time to figure something out, it's only because it is a different software then the one I was taught to use in school (Adobe Acrobat). I've had to Google a few things, but after I learn it once I have no problems with it!

Hi Lindsey - thanks for the review! We have recently posted a set of videos to help you transition from Acrobat to Power PDF on our YouTube channel, here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKz6kLaiM7-JACIY_WWdyfRQ9d6Alke59 I hope that makes Power PDF even easier for you!

MK

Manoj K.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

usefull

Pros

PDF Editing & extract the pages & combine

Cons

difficulty of use of some tools like highlighting sone lines

JD

Jose D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A very good and powerful PDF toolbox and manager

Very good, this is the reason why I have been buying or upgrading since version 7 of PDF Converter Pro.

Pros

Freedom to edit PDF in a way that I cannot do without much more expensive software.

Cons

A bit slow to open, sometimes it does not share information well with other Windows software

RB

Richard B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

the best software for pdfs

Love the software.

Pros

Easy to use and does wonder for our business.

Cons

Freezes too often and will have to back track into the software to double check if i lost anything i was using.

PM

Paul M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

I've been using Power PDF for years

Pros

Power PDF allows me to create and edit pdf documents at a cost much lower than Adobe's pdf product.

Cons

Resulting pdf document file sizes seem to be larger than other pdf create applications.

YC

Yash C.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Kofac Pdf Review

I switched from Adobe to Kofax and my experience hasn't been great.I understand that Adobe is costlier than Kofax, but it's great and very friendly to use.

Pros

The combining pdf tool is easy to use, and in general the software is just fine.

Cons

The user interface is not great, and it's a little complex to navigate through the software.

Plastics, 201-500 employees

Best solution for editing/converting PDF files

easy to use, quick... A+ for me

Pros

Easy to understand, pricing much more attractive then others

Cons

I haven´t found anything negative yet... So it is hard to say what I like least about Kofax.

SC

Stuart C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great value for core PDF management functionality

Solid and dependanble

Pros

Low cost, easy to use, particularly for merging documents and the critical tool, encryption...

Cons

The text editing feature seems limited and very occasionally the program crashes and fails to save scanned documents.

BB

Bruno B.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Logiciel complet Son utilisation nécessite un apprentissage pour utiliser la majorité des fonctions

Réalisations de documents PDF avec graphismes soignés avec aisance et rapidité

Pros

Logiciel assez complet dans l'édition et la remise en forme de fichiers PDF

Cons

Amélioration de la netteté suite à scan de documents - Insertion d'images par copier coller

SM

Suri M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nuance Review

Our work requires us to obtain documents in multiple formats, document the purpose on the face of these documents, annotate significant part of these, combine files for use within our workpapers and present a single file for end review. The most convenient way to perform this is to convert the documents to PDF, annotate and join. Nuance fits this need perfectly. It is an easy to use product that is intuitive and makes our daily slog that much easier. Highly recommend!

Pros

I use Nuance on a daily basis and the ease of use of this product is amazing. Ability to create PDF's, combine, annotate and all of this, in an intuitive fashion makes this product super efficient.

Cons

Lack of a mobile platform to open and edit PDF's on the go.

RC

Reshmi C.

Computer Software, self-employed

Simple everyday tool for official work

As a software engineer, I have to deal with dozens of documents every day. So it's great to have a single software which can handle most of my pdf related work. I also get to keep the different documents in one place in an organised way and share it with different people and teams as needed. Also, all the tools are intuitive to use, and the UI is pretty simple.

Pros

The compression and conversion tools are probably my favourites. It's also very easy to convert any file to pdf with this software. Personally, I have to sign many official documents, and it's a lot of hassle to sign them physically. Therefore it's great to have this software using which I can sign documents electronically, and the signature looks neat and realistic. Also, I can merge multiple documents, and the pages can be rearranged as needed.

Cons

I don't have any big complaints about this software. One minor issue is that sometimes the text recognition is faulty, though it can be manually corrected, so It's manageable.

AS

Allison S.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

better than adobe pro

super easy and better than the competing product.

Pros

this has easy bates stamping/ complete redaction/ meta data scrubbing

Cons

Nuance has been sold to Kofax - Nuance was easy to reload if you somehow uninstalled - easy right? Kofax makes you purchase some strange re-download insurance thing I didn't understand. It sounds like they want to jerk you around if you have trouble reinstalling your product

JS

Jason S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Unbelievable Product Best PDF Reader Ever

I always used the common and publish PDF tool, Adobe, but I found their product slow and very expensive. Nuance PDF Pro change my "work life" the ease of use and the ability to convert and build documents, not just PDF, was a turning point. I have been in IT for 22 years and started using this product for 3 years ago - i wont change and highly recommend this product. Well Done Nuance !!

Pros

1. Ease of use and Price 2. Load balancing on my Laptop and updates 3. Nuance hit the mark perfectly for Business and individual use

Cons

I would like to be a re-seller, to offer this to my end-users

TT

Tom T.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Great PDF tool

Pros

The conversion features are so useful, creating Word/Excel and fillable forms.

Cons

Converting documents into Excel is probably very tricky. Sometimes the results are not optimal, but even then useable.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Better than Acrobat

We made the switch from Acrobat a few years back and are very pleased with it. So far we haven't run into any issues of it not doing everything Acrobat could do.

Pros

Price - Cheaper than Acrobat Functionality - Has just as many features as Acrobat Ease of use - I would put this about on par with Acrobat

Cons

Installing it on a new PC can be a bit difficult. May have to call in for license issues but their support on that isn't too bad and can get you situated the same day.

john v.

Graphic Design, self-employed

super logiciel

j'utilise Kofax pour gerer des devis, factures ou autre

Pros

Modification des fichiers PDF, création de formulaire

Cons

l'utilisation est simple et intuitive. l'ajout de fichier numerique est aussi top

RP

Robin P.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Good product!

Over all a good product. I have used for many years and the price point is great!

Pros

I like being able to change a word document to a pdf file so I can email to my customers with ease. I can even put security on them so they cannot alter my documents without a password.

Cons

Everytime I have to erase my computer you have to remove the software or you can't use. You have to call customer service to unlock to reload to computer.

RM

Robert M.

Investment Management, 1-10 employees

Good buy

Good

Pros

J'aime bien la façon de travailler avec ce logiciel car il est très malléable

Cons

Il devrait avoir une liaison avec DocuSign et autre Signature électronique.

Angela R.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Amazing Product & Design

Pros

In our law office, there is a lot of scanning and merging of files. Kofax makes it extremely easy to make Word docs into pdfs. It is super easy to print off the application and use the merge feature makes everything extremely easy!

Cons

I think the searchable feature could use an update since it's not 100% all the time

VA

Vivien A.

Accounting, self-employed

Kofax PDF review

Pros

easy to use, and integrated easy with other apps to convert to excel or word documents

Cons

cant find anything i didn't like, i liked everything about it

IM

Isaac M.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Useful & Easy To Learn PDF Editor Software

Pros

Measuring and draw tools: Easy to draw and markup files to scale when working with blueprints/construction plans.

Cons

Desired features: Snap the edge of picture stamps or other markups to meet up exactly with existing media, either above or below it, such as with video editing software that aligns two medias at the same second in the timeline. Example: this can help when editing multiple pages and you need a stamp in the same location on every page.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Making contracts paperless..

Completely content with the editing and field options to make a doc worthy of generation to retain process all automated. Really helpful in creating editable pdfs

Pros

Have worked on Kofax to create pdf fields and rules to integrate the same with HotDocs a document automation tool to enable esignature capabilities making document generation, signing and retain all paperless

Cons

Improved interface could be real help with writing better rules and formula for many business cases which are currently being handled otherwise

MR

Merv R.

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Powerful at an affordable price

It's just so much easier & faster to edit pdf files

Pros

It's just so simple to Edit Text in a flash!

Cons

Really, I honestly can't think of any Cons