Liscio Reviews

Liscio

Secure messaging, file sharing & eSignature platform.

Liscio

Review Summary

Pros

Liscio is a great company with an outstanding team to help you all the way through any problem you may have.

Gordon S.

Its super user friend, the Liscio support team and staff are always ready to help. It's not over complicated, its simple and easy to use.

Emily L.

The ease of use and it is very organized. This is a wonderful product.

Gordon S.

Cons

The representative helped me understand all the issues I was confused about.

Gina P.

Hard to start new threads of conversation. Also, we have had problems finding ways to organize downloads into Liscio.

Kit E.

It was weird to me to have to talk to someone in order to buy Liscio.

4.6

Great Security And Easy to Use

Our clients know that we are careful with their information but adding Liscio to our business gives us a higher level of security. I feel much more confident when I talk about our services since starting with Liscio.

Pros

As the sales director of our accounting firm, the security feature really helps in the sales process. People now, more than ever are thinking of security as a high priority. And so are we! Liscio gives me extra confidence when I am talking to prospective clients because I know that their information will be safe. Our accountants love it because it makes it easier to communicate between offices.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Liscio. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the customer support is outstanding. I never feel like I'm bothering anyone with my questions.

MY CLIENTS AND MYSELF ARE SO HAPPY

So far Liscio has be awesome, i have never recieved so much positive feedback from clients so fast. I had a client actually say "Can’t thank you enough for getting this Liscio system Sam. You have just reduced my anxiety 100%. :) " , he has always had issues with any other file share system and with this one he loved it. Clients who have over 5+ business said Liscio is so nice and organized it will make it easy for them to keep their files on track! I still need some training which liscio is more than happy to do for me and others, just haven't had a chance yet, but once i do i know im going to love this even more. DO NOT HESITATE to get Liscio, i was so nervous to make the wrong choice but i am so happy now :)

Pros

- easy to set up - very simple look, which makes it easy for clients to learn -all of our accounts are set up nicely -easy to fix contacts, plus share files -easy to set up additional users

Cons

- not being able to send an actual "text" , the text is nice but just another way of notification - the email invitation i would like to be able to customize

Liscio review

Pros

The fact that it's transparent for all staff and it's easy to use

Cons

There seems to be too many options for file sharing, clients and staff are not sure which way to get share documents. There is not a 'settings' option for contacts. Not all contacts need access to all the information and/or documents shared on the account.

HI there! About file sharing - we do have a few ways to share files in order to accommodate the many different ways our clients like to work. But, if you're looking for the quickest and easiest way to share files in Liscio, just send a message and attach the file with it. The file will be routed to the recipient's Contact File section. And unlike email where you get phished non-stop and have to stress...

Compliance, Security and Client Communication - all in one product

This app is an integral part of my workflow. I use it as my practice management tool as well as for client communication and document storage.

Pros

In my firm, it all comes down to securely moving documents and communication with my clients. Liscio does all of that and then some. I am able to share documents with my team. We can assign our clients tasks. I love how I can tag documents and find them quickly. My clients also find Liscio easy to use. I work with attorneys and law firms so data security is my #1 concern. This one app allowed me to remove 2 apps from my app stack. It is constantly evolving and getting better, Their support team is the best! Some of my clients like to use texting. Liscio supports messaging securely through texting too.

Cons

I did not like the emails that came when I email within the platform. But one phone call to support and they shut off that feature.

A Great Choice

We are solving security and communication issues. We are also using it to consolidate our CRM, file storage, and productivity softwares into one place.

Pros

It is easy to use, the customer service team is phenomenal, and rolling out the service to our clients was exceptionally easy. It was super easy to send out our engagement letters for the 2019 tax season and have people onboard as they received the letters. It also does not link to email which allows us to communicate securely and efficiently with our clients. The app is a great touch for younger clients as well.

Cons

It is a newer software and some features that I would like to see are not yet there. Additionally it doesn't link to email (which is a GREAT thing for security, but a bit difficult for some of our clients to get on board with).

Liscio Review

Pros

Its super user friend, the Liscio support team and staff are always ready to help. It's not over complicated, its simple and easy to use!

Cons

Client acceptance isn't always immediate, but the training tools Liscio gives us make the migration process easier!

Amazing customer service & great portal

There are so many benefits. Rep at Liscio is fantastic. She has really helped me become an expert at this portal. Our clients really like it, too.

Pros

It makes transmitting your information so easy & it is very user friendly.

Cons

No complaints at all. The representative helped me understand all the issues I was confused about.

Review Number 1.

Pros

The ease of use and it is very organized. This is a wonderful product.

Cons

At that time I like everything about the product, although I am still learning.

Solid product

Good

Pros

Intuitiveness GUI Flow Collaboration Opneness

Cons

Slow Speed Few bugs Random crashes Price

Takes getting used to but well worth it!

The onboarding process is smooth and well managed. They schedule check in meetings during the onboarding process to make sure you are learning Liscio and getting clients setup correctly in order to use it.

Pros

So, it's been an adjustment for me to get Liscio up and running. The problem is MY habit of living in my (unsecure) gmail inbox. And, I'm the one pushing for my clients to use Liscio in order to have a more secure way to conducting business!

Cons

It was weird to me to have to talk to someone in order to buy Liscio. However, the staff are extremely pleasant and knowledgeable!

Safer than Email

Our Accounting vendor wanted us to start using this software for communication and downloading financial documents. Overall it has been easy. The one thing we are trying to get used too, is that our email gets a notification that there is a new message on Liscio and then we have to log into Liscio and read the actual message. I believe it can be a good use for the security of our financials it just getting into the habit of using additional step.

Pros

It is a safer way to share information with vendors.

Liscio and the Liscio Team

We love working with the Liscio Team. They are very easy to talk to and they take ownership of our questions. They help us every step of the way. This is appreciated considering our busy schedules.

Pros

We are new to Liscio. What impresses us it how easy it is to use.

Cons

None. There are no cons.

Not my favorite way of communicating with clients

Liscio helps to try and simplify communication with clients, and I think to some degree it does that. However, it didn't work well for our business.

Pros

This app does a valiant attempt at trying to replace email with an all in one communication and coordination software between you and your clients. I like that it is trying to make thing simpler.

Cons

I much prefer email communication with clients. Liscio organizes client communication just fine, but I like the features of an email program better for overall communication