Microsoft Teams Reviews

Chat-based workspace in Office 365

3,601 reviews

Microsoft Teams - Not a fan

Pros

I like that I can talk with coworkers and managers within the company I work for.

Cons

I came from using Slack and switching to Teams is a huge downgrade. I'm always missing things because notifications are terrible and there are multiple views that break apart the individual chats and team/group chats. Also, poor selection of GIF's.

Great Software for Team Communication

We are improving communication with team members in different locations.

Pros

This software was great for keeping our team communication during a high profile engagement.

Cons

The software is a little slow to load sometimes.

Fine but leaves you wanting

Pros

I work for an enterprise company that uses teams. I’m sure that my org was able to get a good deal on the software which is why we use it. I’m not the biggest fan, however the repossessed feature that replicates dacebook’s timeline is helpful.

Cons

Feels like a worse version of slack, only good for the price you pay

Teams , a new way

Overall has been great for virtual meetings and communication.

Pros

I like the virtual meeting capability and the chatting capability so this has been great for communication during lockdown.

Cons

The features seem very limited from the beginning but gradually improved. Unable to clear chat history so hopefully this will be introduced quickly.

Experienced Teams on the user end

Overall, it was a smooth video call experience on Microsoft teams but we won't be switching over to it any time soon.

Pros

I've only experienced it from the user end as a participant on a call with a client using Teams. The call was relatively smooth even though I was accessing it via mobile internet tethered to my laptop. The interface was pretty intuitive even though I was using it for the first time on a call with a client.

Cons

It requires new users to sign up for a microsoft account or have a microsoft account before being able to hop on a call. This means that users without an active microsoft account or teams will have to spend some time setting up on / recovering an old microsoft account prior to any calls on teams.

Great for collaboration, but can be tricky

Pros

You can keep all of your files, projects, and conversations in one place which allows for easy organization when working with a team.

Cons

Editing functions for documents like PowerPoint aren't the best so you often have to open it outside to edit, and the note taking function isn't the most intuitive or easy to organize.

This is interesting

It is an interesting idea, but the overall effect was too casual for some projects

Pros

This makes it easy to communicate with multiple coworkers at a time and makes it feel more casual with less of a work environment pressure

Cons

The problem becomes that using this within a business takes part of the professionalism aspect away from projects

Microsoft Teams

We started implementation of Microsoft Teams before COVID-19. It was a smooth transition from Web-Ex.

Pros

Microsoft Teams is an easy to use collaboration software. It was easy to implement and offers a lot of versatility.

Cons

Microsoft Teams does not always offer a local call in number for conference calls. When using the built in microphone on some laptops it causes reverb.

Great for team meetings

We have message boards and can have live meetings with this software.

Pros

I have only used this software a couple of times for meetings with members of my church, but it has been great to be able to conduct live meetings without being in the same place.

Cons

There has not really been anything about this software that I have had any issues with so far. It has been good.

Easy Enough

So far I have been happy with using Microsoft Teams and don't see why I would stop using it for confidential meetings.

Pros

Microsoft teams was easy to install as well as easy to use. I have used it on my notebook and iphone a few times recently for online meetings.

Cons

I know that Microsoft Teams is used in several different ways, but only using for online meetings, I haven't any issues so I will continue to use it.

Teams Difficult to Use at Time

It's easy to meet virtually when you use Microsoft Office online.

Pros

I like that it integrates will all the other Microsoft software that my client uses so contacts don't have to be added again.

Cons

This software doesn't always work very well depending on the device you're using which can be a problem with meeting with people in various locations using various devices.

Microsoft Teams Review

Pros

It was a little difficult at first to get used to the idea of using Microsoft teams. Once I got the hang of it, I found Teams to be a very useful software. I am able to store so much information in one place, it makes my job easier.

Cons

I didn't go thru any tutorials for Microsoft Teams, so it was a little clunky at first to get used to.

Great Program

In general, it is a great program, without major problems, I can use it without problems.

Pros

Being able to chat with my friends and co-workers, has many features and I can still send messages with the other person while offline.

Cons

I believe that the design of the program could improve a little, making it easier and more intuitive to change its settings, for example.

First Impressions

Sometimes emails can get overlooked, but using this software can get me into direct contact with the person you need quicker.

Pros

I like that I can include coworkers I need to talk with frequently through instant chat messaging and get a quick response.

Cons

I've not found any dislikes with the program at this point because I just use it for its basic use of instant messaging.

A satisfactory team communication program

Teams serves its purpose and it allows for easy team communication especially during times like this.

Pros

Teams is an okay program for team communication. I enjoy the chat function on there, and overall it’s easy to use.

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t see everyone and you can only see 4 people that are talking. You also can’t download your own background like Zoom can.

Easy Teamwork

Easy to communicate with others without needing to create an email list.

Pros

If your organization is already utilizing other Microsoft programs this one will fit in very well; pros include ability to chat within a specific team with other team members.

Cons

I am still fairly new to using Microsoft Teams so I do not personally have any cons to report at this time.

Increase your effectiveness!

Great software for everyone who wants to work better with their teams about work etc.

Pros

I can manage and cooperate better with my teammates - it is easy to use and would improve your focus on a completely different level. Now we can talk about our customers together and set new goals!

Cons

Some processes must be done manually, so it could be annoying sometimes.

The new age of conference meeting technologies!!!

The experience is awesome once you master your way around the functionalities. It is designed for excelllence

Pros

Its just so advanced and well organized The kind of software that has class for corporates It is easy to launch

Cons

Its a bit more sophisticated and a bit complex than other conferencing or meeting softwares so it may not be ideal for meetings which include all levels of emplyees in one meeting

Easy tool with many add-ons

I'm very pleased overall, but the problem with the calls is a bit disrupting sometimes.

Pros

Teams is an easy tool to use within my company. We use it daily to communicate with other people in the company.

Cons

The quality of the calls are a bit poor sometimes, including when I'm connected to an ethernet cable and max download speed.

All in one communication tool

This let's us stay connected and share meaningful content.

Pros

I like that this allows you to share documents, chat, and call all in one place. Our operations team can push notifications here with ease.

Cons

Too many notifications can be annoying. Sometimes it's not always that easy to find what you're looking for.

Microsoft Teams- great software

Nice software to have during this time. Easy to connect.

Pros

This is great to connect everyone together. You can share files. View presentations, and design. It has really helped keep everything organized and simple so everyone can use it.

Cons

No complaints. Easy to use. Can chat, make assignments, share files. Icons are great and easily understood.

Ease of working as a team at a distance

Pros

This software made it possible and easy for a scrum team to collaborate at a distance. It synced with outlook so that we could get targeted messages and communicate as a group about our project more easily. Perfect for our needs.

Cons

I can't think of any cons about this, it did everything we needed it to and more. Great product.

Don’t like

I don’t recommend to use Microsoft teams. I prefer other drives.

Pros

I like that there’s chat channel for my team to pot an communicate with. I also like that all my team can edit at the same time.

Cons

Microsoft teams just doesn’t seem intuitive to me. It’s so difficult to learn and I seem to often get lost inside.

Useful application amongst the suite of office products

we use microsoft teams to communicate amongst various teams and projects.

Pros

Able to use across multiple platforms, with seamless synchronisation. It works as intended, with messages appearing on every device regardless of platform.

Cons

Teams on it own is not an outstanding product, it shines when you invest into the suite of microsoft office products.

I still prefer Slack

My experience has been neutral. I don't care for it as much as Slack but it is serviceable

Pros

It is integrated with our entire nationwide company and provides easy access to meet with anybody at anytime

Cons

The integrations with Microsoft products are laggy at best. I don't like the interface as much as Slack's interface