All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Microsoft Teams Reviews

3,915 reviews

Only use when I have no other option!

Overall, I only use Microsoft Teams when it's the other persons idea. I've only been able to connect successfully a handful of times. If it is my choice, I would pick Zoom meetings over Microsoft Teams because it has been a more user-friendly platform with less connectivity issues.

Pros

It syncs with my outlook account, so it was easy to log into, without having to give all my information to register.

Cons

I consider myself pretty computer savvy, but we couldn't get the audio to work at all for one of my doctor appointments. Another time, I had to use it for a different doctors office, and I was logged in waiting for the other person to accept me, but the system just disconnected me. When I called her back at the office, she said she could see me in the meeting but it wouldn't allow her to connect to me.

MS Teams

Pros

I like that we can collaborate and share screens and create groups of people on a project-by-project basis.

Cons

Every time a group is created it pollutes our O365 backend with the group. This makes it difficult to know which ones the IT Dept created and which are user created. Also, MS Teams is very slow and full of bugs: it often drops our group calls.

Powerful Workspace and High Quality Video

I started using it during the pandemic with colleagues and students. It has become an all time favourite for all my teaching activities.

Pros

Presentation tools while being online and chatting are just extremely easy to use, while the software offers a variety of options to create sub-groups.

Cons

The only issue is that sometimes video quality can be a bit unstable resulting in cuts and problems with sound.

Solid Platform for meetings and tea communication

It's work like a charm for our small weekly meetings and I like how easy to use it's been for all members

Pros

It is very user friendly and it has a nice graphic. It's give you a notification when someone starts the meeting to you know when to join

Cons

In general I haven't found a significant cons associated with the software. Its video conferencing capabilities may not be the best for large groups

Teams over Zoom

Teams is a great choice in house and a much better rate for those companies that use it.

Pros

I love the fact with TEAMS that you can share files from your One Drive to others in the meeting. This is a real time saver.

Cons

I have noticed that some of my team members have an issue because the video quality pushes out too high for their computers and they lag and lock up. Not sure what causes this.

Its getting more and more popularity

I think that Microsoft Teams has a great future ahead of itself to became our 1st option communicator.

Pros

Teams are the new thing that we are trying together with other communicator at the moment but its getting more and more popularity - we like it more, every business day.

Cons

I do not know if there is an option to record calls as it is possible with different communicator I used to work with.

Really do not care for this program

I don't care for it and wouldn't use it if I didn't have to. My entire team feels the same way.

Pros

Finding something positive about this program is kind of tough. I started using it as a guest bc it is what a client uses and have not care for it at all.

Cons

The organization, for lack of a better word, is terrible and it is difficult to find things you are looking for.

Very good features, but the connection seems to fail even within the app.

Pros

I really like the features that MS Teams offers. You can notify people to join the meeting, have a private chat, can raise the hand in the classroom, etc. Very good solution for teachers & students.

Cons

I have been experiencing problems with my connection, even though I'm using the App on my Mac. I also could not share my screen when I had to.

Very poor slack competitor

I'm in constant pain to be forced to use Teams, as someone picks Microsoft over Google.

Pros

The only thing that i like in Micorsoft Teams is that I could use it on web, unfortunately everything else is bad.

Cons

I have to use it because of client demands. Contact throught this application is awful, group video conversations are bad - you couldn't change dimension of videos.

It helps us to be connected

With this tool we are reachable for each other. It doesn't matter if you use a tablet, computer, laptop or smartphone.

Pros

With Microsoft Teams we can stay connected. Because of Covid-19 we have to more from home instead of Office and with this tool we can stay connected.

Cons

I am not sure how my private data is secured and the connection of Microsoft Teams is not always as stabile as it should be.

Great Collaborative tool!

Pros

We just started using this in our district. I attended a training and was using this the next day. It is great way to have colleagues collaborate together for PLC use or just to talk. I really like that the chat history can be accessed if I need to review the conversation.

Cons

Sometimes it lags a bit if using a Mac, it does take up memory when running. I have only been using for about three months.

Simple and does the trick

It's good and its free! Try it out. What do you have to lose.

Pros

Its fairly simple. I use it purely for client communication and it works. The tagging system is pretty nice and you can start and end conversations which is a nice feature.

Cons

I found the setup to be pretty annoying. I had trouble connecting my email to the team. It may have been me but that process was really rough.

Microsoft Teams has a ways to go.

The benefits, I think, are coming. I do like that you can easily transfer files between team members.

Pros

I do like the idea that is behind Teams and it is getting better. It is really nice to be able to easily transfer files to team mates.

Cons

The main problem I have with teams is that it is very pervasive, you almost cannot close the program at all, it just keeps coming back.

Easy to Use

I love Teams and it is one more great tool in the communication for the people for Video n Voice calls.

Pros

Have been using with my team members who are different locations and it is very easy to use. Even if a kid wants to try, can leverage it better.

Cons

Nothing that comes to my mind. However, I still need to try with Multi user streaming. That is a challenge which I see with other products.

Microsoft Team Review

At first I experience a little bit difficulty but as i frequently use it, i am now more familiarize with the different features of Microsoft Teams, and I can teach my friends and love once on how to use it for us to communicate well.

Pros

The product has advance features, you can easily connect to your love once, colleagues and other people you are connected with. it has a feature that you can discuss things with presentations, you can also present some PowerPoint or video presentations or even solve/discuss things using any platforms.

Cons

For people who are not technologically aware, they might experience some difficulty in manipulating the application/program but nevertheless, they can practice using it and they will be familiarize on the applications.

There is no I in Team ( there is a me)

Not used it daily as I am quite new to it, but what I have used it for, has worked perfectly

Pros

Allows me to work remotely whilst still keeping in touch with other colleagues and file share and work on specific projects quickly and easily

Cons

I sometimes find Microsoft products a bit meh on the graphical and intuitive front. However this works very well and it is easy to use and navigate

software that revolutionized meetings in the pandemic

my experience and the best possible Microsoft has exceeded expectations and should increasingly be present in our daily lives

Pros

I'm using this program a lot to keep in touch with my work friends and family. The app and sensational has a very good image technology and lots of interaction resources

Cons

a tour of the program is missing to teach you how to use all the functions as it is not easy

a different option

In this new COVID ERA microsoft teams has helped our company maintain some normalcy. Instead of going to an office to talk to someone, we do it via teams.

Pros

I love that this software acts like a chatroom. you can have discussions with co-workers, meetings, or bulletin boards.

Cons

What I hate the least about this software is that you need a few minutes to play around and know what each button does.

Great Communication Tool

Good experience but a little bit glitchy. It does what you need it to do though.

Pros

Microsoft Teams is easy to use and has all the features you would want from a communication platform. You can IM with it, place calls, have group chats, and screen share.

Cons

When making phone calls, there are lots of connectivity issues and dropped calls. Calls can also get choppy or video buffering, which might be an internet issue.

Teams

The experiences has been positive so far. I believe we will continue using it in the future.

Pros

I like that you can make multiple buckets for different projects. I also like being able to see the progress made by co-workers. I like that you can do video / phone calls as well.

Cons

User friendliness is ok. Could be better and have easier ways to find what the program is capable of.

Best Team Tool Out There!!

Team Communication

Pros

It really is an amazing tool for group communication, file sharing, and ideas. We first started using with a small team, and quickly deployed to all key people. One great place to share ideas, and files without the duplication of e-mailing back and forth.

Cons

It is not very intuitive to use, specially with all the integration options it has with the other cloud applications.

Great for teams

I use this on a daily to communicate with colleagues and management. Easy to use and user friendly.

Pros

Great communication tool for the work place. Easy to use and very user friendly.

Cons

There isn't really anything I disliked about this software... Its very straight forward and easy to use even for beginners or users who aren't very application savvy.

Works for Outlook based teams

Good product, but still has unobvious from first impression issues along the process of using it.

Pros

The best thing about Microsoft Teams in onboarding. If everybody already has an Outlook account, it becomes super easy to login in-to teams.

Cons

It requires to download Mircosoft Teams applications for iOS, there's also no option to dial-in into a conference call.

Efficient Collaboration

Generally, I like, It allows holding meetings very convenient

Pros

Ability to hold meetings and chats being saved so conversations can easily be continued on a later date without loosing previous chats

Cons

Most times sharing screens can be very slow and when it eventually connect and user gives control, it is difficult to control the users system

Microsoft Teams - Not a fan

Pros

I like that I can talk with coworkers and managers within the company I work for.

Cons

I came from using Slack and switching to Teams is a huge downgrade. I'm always missing things because notifications are terrible and there are multiple views that break apart the individual chats and team/group chats. Also, poor selection of GIF's.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.