monday.com Case Study

monday.com use case: Angus Hay

Angus Hay

24th of September, 2016
Wow. Just...wow!

This is a fantastic system. I've tried around 200 project systems and I have very specific requirements. monday.com not only meets those requirements, but makes my job a LOT easier. At any given point I'll have around 50-100 fairly complex projects and an endless to-do list - I could NOT manage these without monday.com. I recommend this system regularly to my clients.

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use and set up. Customisable to suit the requirements of most businesses. New features and improvements get launched regularly. The support team are incredibly helpful and friendly. A fantastic way of communicating with a team about projects. Really helps with organisation.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a CRM or functions for quoting/invoicing. API integrations are only available on higher packages. This is why I've only given the functionality 3 stars.

Why did you end up selecting monday.com over other applications?

Other project systems seem to be over-crowded with functionality, making the task of managing projects slower than it should be. DaPulse makes this incredibly easy.

What is your main use case with monday.com?

Project management, communication and collaboration, to-do list.

Give one example how monday.com has improved the way your organization functions

Internal communication is much more efficient, issues with projects can be identified and addressed sooner, projects and workflow can be managed with ease.

What is your ROI?

I'd estimate that DaPulse saves around 75% of project administration and management time in comparison with other project systems.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering monday.com

If you're looking to keep organised and stay on top of projects, this is absolutely perfect. Perhaps not quite suitable for those looking to use it as a complete product due to its lack of CRM and invoicing features.

1-2 years