monday.com Logo

4,875 reviews

WI

Wassim I.

Computer Networking, 501-1,000 employees

Monday.com: Web-based Project Management for Ultimate Teams Centralization Support

Very good experience in this leading Web-based project management interface. Would definitely recommend it for small to medium sized projects. It has a smoother learning curve than that of Oracle Primavera.

Pros

Definitely the Web-based interface provided by Monday.com is the most motivating feature that is instigating the increase in the customer-base of this project management suite. I use Monday.com in managing my students development projects. Great tutorials and online resources make the learning curve extremely smooth. Being Web-based doesn't compromise any of the advanced project/tasks management features provided by Monday.com. With more than 15 years in the Software development arena in industry and academia, I haven't witnessed a better customer service quality and response time. I highly recommend this project management suite for small to medium projects.

Cons

The integration with collaborative tools and other project management tasks is a bit intricate. I'm sure there are streamlined processes to achieve this but it wasn't easy for us to track it and find the needed resources to use it effectively.

Grace B.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Effective organizational help for groups of any size

Our teams can now function autonomously by monitoring their own KPIs, learning at their own pace, and planning for their own future projects with the help of Monday.

Pros

Documentation, team training, and even long-term account management are just some of the many uses for Monday. Keeping data for several teams/divisions distinct and easily accessible is a breeze. It's remarkable how much this software can accomplish.

Cons

Almost nothing. Columns can only record so much information in a given table. Given Monday's lack of Call/Text/Email functionality, I wouldn't use it in place of a dedicated CRM for making and receiving calls, but it would be useful as an adjunct to one.

TM

Tobias M.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

Bietet alle Funktionen, die die Zusammenarbeit im Team verbessert

Optisch einladen. Wirkt nicht zu überfüllt und lässt sich super gut strukturieren. Features lassen sich zu und abschalten, wodurch es genau an die eigenen Bedürfnisse angepasst werden kann. Für mich deutlich besser als andere Namhafte Konkurrenten.

Pros

Task-Management. Die Darstellung der Aufgabenpakete innerhalb eines Projektes ist super. Man hat stehts einen Überblick darüber, was zu tun ist. Zusätzlich können alle Arten von Dateien hinterlegt werden.

Cons

Für Mitarbeiter, die das Tool nur selten verwenden, kann es aufgrund der vielen Funktionen zu komplex sein. Ich empfehle, Monday nur zu beschaffen, wenn täglich damit gearbeitet wird.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Sofwane S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Comprehensive Website for Effective Project, Portfolio, Resource Management, and Goal Setting

My overall experience with Monday.com has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing tasks, projects, and collaboration. From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface, intuitive design, and powerful features.One of the standout aspects of Monday.com is its flexibility and adaptability. It allows users to customize...

Pros

What I liked most about this website was its efficient task management system. The platform's user-friendly interface and powerful features made it incredibly easy for me to create, assign, and track tasks. The ability to set deadlines, assign team members, and prioritize tasks ensured clear communication and accountability. Additionally, the collaborative capabilities of the website allowed for seamless teamwork, with the option to comment, share files, and update task status in real-time. The timely notifications and reminders also stood out, keeping me on track and ensuring that no task was overlooked. Overall, the task management functionality of this website was exceptional and greatly enhanced my productivity and organization.

Cons

What I found to be a drawback of the Monday.com website was the occasional lag and slow response times. While the platform offered an array of impressive features, there were instances where tasks took longer to load, and navigating between different sections experienced delays. These intermittent slowdowns disrupted my workflow and caused frustration, particularly when dealing with time-sensitive projects. Enhancing the website's responsiveness and optimizing its speed and performance would greatly improve the overall user experience. Despite this minor setback, Monday.com remains an excellent website with a wide range of useful functionalities.

JT

Josh T.

Printing, 1-10 employees

Monday.com has been a game-changer for project management

Overall, I'm very happy with Monday.com. It has been a total game-changer for us. It has let us organize all our projects, track all our information, and automate SO many tasks that we used to do manually. It is a bit daunting to start, but is well worth spending the time to learn. My company gave me the task to learn how Monday works and get it all set up. It took me about a week to go through everything, play around with it, and learn it. But once we had it set up it made life so much easier. I highly recommend!

Pros

I love the customization of Monday. We can set up our board to work exactly the way we need it to work. The board we're using looks completely different than the way some other businesses are using it, because they have different needs than us. And that's one of my favorite things - we can make it be exactly what we need. Most project management software forces you to use it in a particular way. But Monday lets us customize everything to make it work how we need it to work.

Cons

The things I dislike about Monday are typically features that they don't have yet, but they've said they're working on. For example, sometimes they don't have the exact automation I'm trying to accomplish. But, when we combined monday with Zapier, we were able to overcome almost every obstacle. I would say I'd like to see more of the integrations and automations work with subitems. For example, I can...

BC

Blake C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best PM software for those who like simple complexity

It is very pleasant, convenient, user-friendly and fun! I can’t imagine life without it honestly, but I would most certainly take advantage of the onboarding with the stuff, so they can help you set up your platform to get the most benefit from it, otherwise you may spiral into the customization black hole.

Pros

The features for task management and project planning are my absolute favorite features about Monday.com. The simplicity of the design and UX are astounding, but don’t be fooled. This software packs a powerful punch, and has the ability to be customized to fit any business structure, any project management style, and any communication style

Cons

The customization options of the entire platform can be very overwhelming. I found myself, my team, and even clients experimenting with the options entirely too much, which eventually led me to lock the templates we were using. It did lead some people down a rabbit hole, which caused delays in work. We also had a very lengthy onboarding process due to the endless options for customization.

JH

Jemima H.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Monday.com is the best task management software and CRM I have used.

Monday.com has helped streamline and systemise the business. It is great that it has a mobile app a computer desktop app and is accessed online. When deciding to switch over from another product I asked customer service a question and within the same day I had a zoom call organised and was able to have a full meeting with a fantastic rep who explained all the features and ensured that all aspects would suit our business.

Pros

Monday.com was very easy to migrate to from another CRM/task management system we were using before. The interface is very modern and easy to use. It makes working a real pleasure when everything is aesthetically pleasing. The time tracking, file management and customisable boards and tables are the best features for our business and keep everyone on task and track.

Cons

There aren't many cons of Monday.com. I would say that the most difficult part is creating the automatic workflows. The only other con is that it is not the cheapest software out there, however , I do believe it is worth the money.

Francisco R.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Comprehensive tool to organize decentralized teams and manage projects.

Monday.com has not only met our forecasting capacity requirements, but it has also become our major project management system, and it is where we have chosen to put our knowledge base. We use a Monday.com dashboard for practically all team deliverables; this helps us keep track of project time, but more significantly, it helps us identify our priorities when several tasks are due. We've been able to successfully "classify" and then ensure that employees receive the credit they deserve when a work is accomplished on time and according to plan.

Pros

Monday.com's customization is by far one of its most significant advantages; its vast selection of templates allows the system to adapt to the changing demands of our organization, which, when paired with automations, makes it an excellent project management tool. really potent. Monday.com is used by our decentralized team to organize many short- and long-term projects. Using a combination of boards and boards, we can monitor our team members meet project goals one by one and view more generalized milestones on Gantt charts. We like being able to assign tasks to various team members and communicate across each task in real time; witnessing projects advance from "in progress" to "done" is tremendously satisfying for everyone involved.

Cons

Status updates and automation can fail at times, and text widgets on boards are meant to save automatically, but we frequently have to redo notes/updates since they don't. Linking and coordination might be a challenge for certain very complicated projects with other large size dependencies. We can partially remedy this problem with panels, but this component of the solution still appears incomplete and awkward.

RC

Ripon C.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding performance for project management.

monday.com is web-based and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection, making it compatible with any operating system or browser.

Pros

monday.com is designed with ease of use in mind, making it easy for users to navigate and understand the software quickly. The drag-and-drop features and customizable boards make it simple to organize projects and keep track of tasks.monday.com is designed for collaboration, allowing multiple users to work on the same project from different locations. It also offers multiple levels of user access, so each user can be given different levels of access to the project.monday.com automates many processes, allowing users to save time. Automated processes include notifications, automatic updates and reminders, as well as the ability to set up recurring tasks.

Cons

monday.com automates many processes, allowing users to save time. Automated processes include notifications, automatic updates and reminders, as well as the ability to set up recurring tasks.monday.com can be pricey compared to other project management software, although there are different pricing plans to fit the needs of various types of businessesThe monday.com API is limited, meaning that it can be difficult to integrate with other software systems.monday.com does not offer many integrations with other software systems, so users may have to use third-party integration tools to connect monday.com with other software.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Best Project Management Tool

De manera general a través de los últimos 5 años Monday ha sido un aliado para el trabajo diario y dar seguimiento a los proyectos

Pros

Lo que más me gusta de Monday es lo customizable que puede ser programa puedes construir cualquier tablero que quieras de acuerdo a tus necesidades e interactuar con otros departamentos

Cons

De Monday lo que menos me ha gustado es un filtro que ahora ponen con limitaciones a la búsqueda genera en el tablero

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Laura M B.

Medical Devices, 10,001+ employees

I love using Monday for its ease of use and functionality to manage projects and tasks.

The time administration and cross-team usefulness is astonishing, the ROI my group and I get from Monday.com underpins the fetched and after that some, we've been able to extend inner efficiencies and offer assistance make strides generally commerce operations capabilities. We progress the organization of teamwork, divide issues into errands and update status so we will work together on ventures, we will communicate more proficiently utilizing Monday.com, all changes are made live and all correspondence with a ask in specific remains together, dispenses with pointless emails, and permits our whole group to see everything related to numerous ventures in one space.

Pros

Monday.com is always helping to enhance your productivity, the general functionality is amazing, and being able to write updates for each specific job so rapidly makes project management easy, rather than frustrating. What I like best is the organization; prior to implementing this software, all requests were sent via email, making it difficult to keep track of the workload; with Monday.com, my entire team can see what is in the file and know where each request, project in general, and each specific task is.

Cons

Some of the time, because it is as well total, it can be troublesome to get it each usefulness, on the other hand, I would like to download numerous of the illustrations or send out them to powerpoint/excel so that I can effortlessly share them with other representatives who don't utilize Monday.com. I would energize designers to proceed to center on the client involvement and put the client at the center of their functionality, I wish the reaction time to induce bolster was much quicker, some of the time I have a issue that hinders the workflow of our group and it won't be settled until the following few days, in the event that there was an choice to chat live, investigating would be speedier.

SD

Sam D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

A must have for non-profits

My experience is excellent, the ability to assign tasks, track and monitor peoples work and see where bottle necks or delays are occurring is one of the best features I have found so far.

Pros

This software is indispensable in this new world of remote and hybrid working. Monday.com has fully replaced our grant management system we have before and the functionalities make it much more user friendly, able to coordinate tasks and proposals so much more effectively. We have also set it up so it tracks the progress and deadlines of our grant-reporting requirements as well which was an area of particular weakness for my organisation before we switched over to this new platform.

Cons

It took quite a number of weeks for our non-profit status to be approved so I could get the wider team added to the platform- however the fact that it is completely free means I can not moan too much!

Amanda H.

Online Media, self-employed

Monday.com will elevate your entire business!

I highly recommend utilizing Monday.com to my clients, the customer service is out of this world and super informative and often include screen recordings to ensure you are clear on how to do whatever you may be questioning. I love the visual features to be able to operate your workspace in an effective way.

Pros

I love the team and collaborative workspace it allows for so that you can truly work remotely as an operational and efficient team.

Cons

I think it can be a little expensive to utilize from a start-up perspective and could be priced more fairly to smaller businesses.

SC

Shoaib C.

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

A great project management tool with great capabilities and features

We always wanted to get a project management tool that we can use for our projects and tasks management, monday.com has been great for us because that has helped us manage all our tasks and deliver on time.

Pros

I personally love the activity management and assigning tasks feature, it is simply great. Other than that time tracking feature is great which helps managers to see how much time is being spent on each task. Visualising the board in gannt chart mode is great for presentations to showcase the workload for any user.

Cons

I would say, that within each of the boards the activity log does not have many things like asana or Trello does. It is slightly more expensive than Trello which offers a free version and asana which has great UX and is highly customisable

Amit R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Cons

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

JH

Justin H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great for nonprofit start ups

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Pros

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Cons

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

YJ

Yashovardhan J.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Helpful Platform for Business Management

So far, my experience with monday.com has been positive. It is a very user-friendly platform that has made managing projects much easier for me. I love being able to see all of our tasks in one place and the fact that I can easily communicate with team members via the chat function. The only negative point I would make is that the platform can be a bit pricey for larger teams.

Pros

I liked the flexibility of monday.com and the ease of use. I also liked the ability to customize the interface to my needs. The ability to customize the workspace to fit my team's needs was really helpful. Being able to drag and drop items around to create a visual representation of our work helped us keep track of everything we needed to do.

Cons

I wasn't a fan of the design and found it to be very cluttered and confusing. Also, the pricing is a bit high compared to other options.

KG

Kiara G.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Monday.com Is Like Having A Personal Assistant That Remembers Everything

At Modernized Mobile (MoMo), we rely on Monday.com to keep everything organized and on track. Each morning, our team checks the Monday dashboard to see which tasks need to be completed for clients such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Monday allows us to easily delegate tasks and monitor progress, ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and accurately. Monday also helps us communicate with clients seamlessly, allowing us to provide updates and gather feedback in real time. Overall, Monday is a crucial component of MoMo's daily operations and project management process. It allows us to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients. Thank you Monday for helping us stay on top of it all!

Pros

One of Monday.com's top features are its customizable workflows, which allow users to tailor their boards according to their specific needs and tasks. Another standout feature is its time tracking system, allowing team members to track the time they spend on each task and project. Monday.com also offers integration options with different programs such as Google Drive and Slack, making it easy for users to share and access important files and information. And last but not least, Monday.com offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, so users can stay productive even when they're on the go. These top features make Monday.com a go-to tool for teams looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

Cons

Monday.com is a popular project management tool that allows you to track tasks and team members' progress. While it offers a user-friendly interface and helpful features like calendar integration, there are a few drawbacks to consider before committing to Monday.com. First, the pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for larger teams. Furthermore, Monday.com lacks robust support for file...

LB

Lauren B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Good Tracking System

At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for...

Pros

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

Cons

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Pros

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it. We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Cons

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

Roldan A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Projet Managment is a breeze!

Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Pros

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets. Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks. Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it. Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Cons

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously. Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span. Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

md

mark d.

Research, 1-10 employees

Very disappointed.

Pros

This program may have a huge number of capabilities.

Cons

The tutorials were worthless. They went too fast and left out steps. I wasted hours trying to come up to speed. They had music and were very pretty. The ones I saw were by someone well versed in using the code and missed steps. After time being frustrated with the chat and then telephone support; they couldn't even make an appointment with someone to just help me get started and import my old CRM. Two of their support people didn't know how to help me started. Really? The tutorials should have been done with an expert watching new users to even show where the problems and startup issues appear. They really wrote this software for themselves not the new users. It was recommended by a consultant who didn't realize the difficulty learning the code.

Hi Markthanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback. We'll be sure to forward this along to all relevant teams, as we are always looking to improve.

JA

Juliana A.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

Perfect organization with monday.com

I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Pros

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage...

Cons

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Mike K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Monday.com is one of the better ways to keep track of your work tasks!

I really like how Monday.com makes it easy to see what everyone is working on and what tasks are upcoming. It's also been really helpful for me to be able to track my own progress on tasks. Overall, I'm really happy with Monday.com!

Pros

I've found that Monday.com is an excellent tool for keeping track of both my own work and the work of my team. It's easy to use and provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. I would highly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a project management solution.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about Monday.com was that it wasn't always easy to figure out how to do specific tasks. For example, there were a few times when I wasn't sure how to add a comment or edit a task. However, the support team was always quick to help and they made it easy to learn how to use the software.

Cody I.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pros

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Cons

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.