monday.com Logo

monday.com Reviews - Page 7

4,875 reviews

MARIO L.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

herramienta cada vez mas util para la organizacion de tu empresa

buena pero puede mejorar ,por que realmente es muy util

Pros

en un mercado donde cada vez hay mas herramientas y programas para la organizacion de la empresa, monday.com ofrece la manera mas util y facil de organizar tu equipo de trabajo, ya que ofrece plantilla que permite especificar trabajo y tarea claramente, tiene la opcion de un seguimiento en todo lo proceso en tiempo real

Cons

la version app o para movil, apesar de la multiples actualizaciones sigue siendo muy inferior, a comparacion de la version web , tanto en heramientas como en funcionalidad,parecieran dos programa diferente, el hacer un modificacion de una tarea , en la version web la hace inmediatamente ,en la app,tiene que hacer varios paso mas ,estamos hablando del mismo programa recomendacion utilizar solo la web

Amanda F C.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Monday.com is a great tool for managing projects

For our hybrid team, this has meant better communication and collaboration on a variety of projects, events, and activities. Since we aren't usually in the same room, we find that Mondays are the best day for teamwork.

Pros

Our team's productivity and coordination are both improved as a result. Knowing one other's roles improves our ability to work together. It's really simple to get about the site. I find the doc feature to be very useful for keeping track of team notes and other documentation as we work on various projects together.

Cons

There can be just one secondary task for every primary task on Monday. Sometimes we wish Monday would let us have two sublevel chores instead of one.

LH

Luiza H.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

Start the week on monday.com

Well build app, really helps us with project managing and workflow.

Pros

The setup and deployment of monday.com was very easy and its intuitive UX makes it very easy to use and understand. My colleagues loves this app, makes our jobs more easy and the work flow is well printed. Price is great.

Cons

I cannot say i find any cons for monday.com. The app is working as it should be.

TG

Tyler G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Task Management for Education Provider

I have enjoyed monday.com and will be going through all aspects of the platform to decide if it will be shared among the team.

Pros

Monday has a prebuilt structure that is very easy to jump into. I have not used any notification system integrated into the software but do enjoy the progress tracking sections. Projects and options to share with other users is helpful when starting new types of education programs.

Cons

Could use a report option to download or export task completed vs in-progress. Drop down and more customizable options would be useful on its own sub screen like an overlay. Hard to change the fields and task without adding or removing other sections.

AA

Ahmad A.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Best for tracking project affairs, managing and scheduling tasks with unique collaborative feature

Monday.com helped organize the tasks of all team members, and keep stakeholders informed of the smallest details, which allowed us to collaborate in all phases of the project life cycle, ensuring that the timelines that are being prepared are reviewed and accepted by everyone, and also upon implementation We will find that all the tasks are under observation and that any challenges we face will find appropriate solutions

Pros

Monday.com Each project has its own panel where you can see your roles, what you need to complete and the deadlines for essential actions. Monday.com allows you to plan realistic schedules for yourself and your team in any project you are working on. In addition to integrating all project elements and assigning them to specific members of your team, it also allows customers to participate in the comments and approvals, leading to the creation of strong and coherent programs. Also, it's a great database for saving events, papers, and files uploaded by team members and stakeholders throughout program planning and task updating.

Cons

Monday.com is very simple and easy to use for all levels, and I don't think there are any things you might hate about it, and its compatibility with most of the applications and programs that we use daily, and this gives it additional strength, as it will prevent repeating entries for the same data more than once, and facilitates importing and exporting data from it to him.

JA

Jeni A.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great tool for project management

All-in-all, it does what I need it to do. It keeps track of my tasks, allows me to assign projects/tasks to other people and stay up to date on the progress of those items. My other colleagues use it for more in-depth reasons, and from what I can tell, they really like the software.

Pros

Monday.com allows me to keep track of all of the tasks associated with a project. I'm a list maker, so this speaks to my heart. Being able to see what needs to be done, and crossing them off the virtual list when they're complete ensures things don't get missed. This is especially helpful when working across teams AND across departments.

Cons

It was a bit tricky to learn at first. And I still don't know how to do some things within the program. In the past I used Basecamp, which I found to be more intuitive than Monday.com. But, from what I can tell, Monday has a richer feature set, which allows for more customization. So if that's what someone wants, that's a definite pro.

MJ

Matthew J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

A flexible work solution

A fun, easy-to-use system of work planning. Of course, works best when you have buy in from the wider team - but the flexibility of set-up makes for personalisable tracking solutions!

Pros

Having tried airtable, trello and to-do-is I settled on Monday.com as the best solution for my work management. I really like the way Monday allows you to set the view and style that you prefer. For me, I like lists in sub-catagories and that's exactly what Monday allowed me to use. There are also loads of templates to get you started which helps you think about elements you may not think of

Cons

I'd like to be able to attach weight to sub-tasks, so when they are complete it influences how much the overall progress is affected. It would be good to reflect on the different "difficulties" of tasks. This is relevant for my appraisal process

DD

Danilo D.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Monday una herramiento de gestión de procesos y proyectos

Es muy buena para gestión integral de procesos/proyectos, pero sin embargo la curva de aprendizaje para poder extraer el mayor provecho a la herramienta es demasiado abrupta, lo que decanta en demasiado tiempo operativo para alcanzar el grado de conocimiento correcto.

Pros

Es realmente completa la herramienta, posee muchas funcionalidades, y la interfaz es dinámica. La disponibilización de tableros para seguimietos de proyectos, realmente ayuda con las fechas límites a cumplir.

Cons

Al tener tanta cantidad de funcionalidades, raya la línea de lo complicado. Lleva bastante tiempo entender completamente la herramienta. Muchas funcionalidades están sujetas al tipo de licenciamiento, en lo personal es algo que no comparto. Es preferible reducir el scope de usuarios por licenciamiento que por funcionalidad.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

one of the leaders in this industry

Pros

quick to set up and use, nice design and a number of features (that are too limited if you don't buy all the packages)

Cons

Too expensive! Really too expensive! And you can buy users only a bunch at a time and not one by one. There are other similar services with the same (if not more) functionalities that have free teirs fully featured and up to 50 users

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for trying out monday!

LT

Lucy T.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Monday saves you from having to buy a dozen separate tools for different things

I'm very happy with the value Monday's driven for my company. We first implemented it to move our project management to the cloud with a single tool, but since then, we also started using it fo rso many other things like doc management, forms, brainstorming, etc. It really is what it says on the label. Definitely recommend it.

Pros

I like how you can set up separate boards just for your own task items. It helps me keep notes on our teams' tasks without having to move platforms.

Cons

Some features feel like they're not 100% complete. The doc creation and forms features in particular have more than a few bugs. These aren't anything important most of the time, but still it makes everything take a bit longer .

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5,001-10,000 employees

Versatile project and task management for anything

Pros

Have tried a lot of software, nothing comes close to the versatility of this software. Can be slightly higher cost than alternatives but is a great replacement for excel, databases and a project manager. Webforms can also be used to collect info. Swinging between project, gant, maps is easy.

Cons

The chat/mention system is probably a bit more confusing than other systems. However, I wish that i had found this solution earlier, we have across multiple project management providers as haven't found the right solution.

GD

Galen D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

I LOVE this product!

We track projects, documents, tasks, use it as information dashboards to collect and show information about our field operations. I find it very easy to use and once people get on board with it they are impressed with how flexible it is and how easy it is to use.

Pros

Task management is crucial for everyone with how fast things move these days. Monday.com gives me a quick and easy way to keep track of tasks not only for myself but for my co-workers.

Cons

I think the cross-board linking process could be improved somewhat as it's not quite as intuitive as I'd like. It's a great feature once you figure out how to do it because it can pre-populate information from other boards and save lots of keystroking.

jn

janiffer n.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

This is the best project management software out there.

When i started using Monday.com, it was used to simple things, until I realized the robust features this platform had. i became addicted to using it because it made everything so easy, you get the best analytics, task management, reporting, and even time management tools all in one place. this is the go too tool for anyone.

Pros

In a world where project management is important, monday.com is the best platform, it is a game changer in the industry. the platform has a user-friendly interface, it is easy to navigate through tasks and projects, and the drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to organize and update all your work. it is very simple to use for even beginners. But, analytics and reporting make it easy to make super decisions. it is easy to communicate on the platform either with your teammates or any team, BESIDES, the site integrates well with social media platforms. When it comes to time management, monday.com tracks your working hours automatically. This platform is a game changer and for anyone who wants project management software, this is your go-to software.

Cons

Honestly, i think, i have thought of anything yet.

JJ

Jasmine J.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Cannot Remember Life Without Monday.com

Before, our team was working almost entirely through extremely long emails, but now we use Monday.com for everything, from project planning & management to internal team goal-setting and tracking to process documentation. I really can't remember what it was like without the magnitude of boards my team now has.

Pros

Monday.com excels at what it is most important for - task tracking and project management. The user interface is very smooth and highly customizable to get to everything I need, whether is is tracking a big project for months or helping me keep my small tasks straight throughout the week. They put in a bunch of nice touches, like an animation that changes when you mark something as done, which sometimes changes by season. It makes me even happier to mark a task as done!

Cons

We upload a lot of files to Monday.com as our primary way to collaborate on files, but there is no versioning, so we end up with a lot of attachments in each task, which easily gets confusing. In addition, timeline views and Gantt charts, you often have to get creative with the way you use filters and settings since options are limited, but Monday.com's customizability can be a blessing and a curse in that regard. You can pretty much always get to the view of what you want, but it may take a bit of time to figure it out. The only other thing is the mobile app iOS version works in a pinch, but still has a lot of functionalities missing.

Adnan B.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

A Game-Changer for Efficient Project Management!

My overall experience with monday.com has been incredibly positive. It has transformed the way my team manages projects, improving productivity and efficiency. The platform's customizable workflows and visual project tracking have made it easier than ever to stay organized and keep everyone on the same page. Collaboration and communication have greatly improved, leading to smoother project execution.

Pros

Intuitive and Versatile Platform: monday.com offers a highly intuitive and versatile platform for project management. The user interface is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to organize and track tasks. Whether you're a small team or a large enterprise, monday.com adapts seamlessly to your needs.Customizable Workflows: One of the standout features of monday.com is its flexibility...

Cons

Learning Curve for Advanced Features: While monday.com is user-friendly overall, some of the more advanced features may require a bit of a learning curve. Fully leveraging the platform's capabilities may take some time, particularly for users who are less tech-savvy. However, the extensive documentation and helpful customer support mitigate this concern.

Prudencia F.

Research, 51-200 employees

Great project management tool

Monday.com is an incredibly powerful, user-friendly platform that makes project management and collaboration easier than ever.

Pros

Monday.com is an incredibly helpful tool for project management, with its user-friendly interface and customizable features. I love that I am able to drag-and-drop tasks, track progress, and assign responsibility with ease. They also offer a variety of features like live chat, document sharing, and Gantt charts that help keep everyone informed and on the same page.

Cons

Monday.com is really great! I haven't encountered anything I don't like while using it, and it runs seamlessly for me with no issues.

Lawrent M.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

An excellent project management tool

Monday.com has allowed us to be more efficient with our projects, improving the way we communicate. email apps have their shortcomings and Monday.com has given us total control over our tasks and projects management by keeping track of everything in an organized way.

Pros

Monday.com has tons of customization features (you can even add your own status types). Tasks can be easily organized within groups and you can set up the members, the status, and deadlines in just a few clicks. The app is very well designed, and visually appealing, which makes it both pleasant and incredibly powerful. The integration center is simply awesome, you can easily integrate Google Drive (but not only) to Monday.com to add any file to your items. I haven't explored automation yet, but it looks promising and tells a lot about how large monday.com is in terms of features and options.

Cons

Some features are unclear, and I sometimes struggle to understand how things are supposed to work. I need to look up the tutorials online, and I wish it were sometimes more self-explicit.

Construction, 11-50 employees

The software is a solution to some of our problems, just maybe not the best solution.

Much more of our info readily available (even on jobsites thanks to the mobile app) and all on one platform. Plus the real time updating of information that can be seen throughout the team is a game changer. We love that you can tag tasks to an individual as well.

Pros

It is visual so it's easy to see where things are at with a quick glance. As a tool to help our company be more productive, it's nice to have software that does not slow you down navigating or understanding it. Setting up boards can be a little time consuming to figure out how to best lay out the fields for that particular need but it incredibly easy and dare I say intuitive. (i.e. Do I use the date option or timeline option? Can I fit the options I need in a status box or does that need to be a text box?) The format and readability of the site allows even our technologically challenged dinosaurs of the office to use this software with ease.

Cons

The pricing on this can be a little confusing and prohibitive. Price is broken apart by what features you pay to use as well as number of users. We are a smaller company but have plenty of need in organizing systems and communicating information. Monday seems like it would be a good match for our bottlenecks but doesn't fit what we need exactly, so while we can stretch the capabilities to work for...

AJ

Adam J.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Pros

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Cons

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

ES

Eloïse S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

L'un des meilleur outil de gestion de projet

Pros

Très simple d'utilisation, l'outil est également très facile à mettre en place. Plus besoin d'excel, on peut tout créer tout type de tableau sur Monday et suivre ses projets avec des automatisations automatiques.Il facilite les process et réduit les tâches chronophage.

Cons

La période d'essai n'est pas assez longue. Il faut parfois plusieurs mois pour convaincre son entreprise de prendre un nouvel outil. Une fois que l'outil est paramétré, c'est déjà le temps de payer si on veut continuer à l'utiliser et ca arrive plus tôt qu'on ne l'imagine.

Showing original review in French. See translation

JM

Jesse M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Monday is a decent proj management app but its task management features make it fall flat

Our overall experience was actually very good prior to being completely hampered by the time wasting task management UX. We ended up moving back to Trello to manage tasks in a more visual way and which allows you to quickly review any comments, attachments, etc, for a task without reloading screens and waiting...

Pros

Monday.com is setup with a decent UI, clean interface and mostly intuitive controls.The design is modern, has both light and dark theme options and provides most information for a typical proj management app

Cons

Unfortunately, the CONS of this app far outweigh the PROs.First, when managing tasks you find that you will spend WAY too much time going into, and out of, each task just to see what the last comment was. This could be greatly improved with an option to 'expand' or even a modal, that shows the last comments, feedback, etc.. so you can decide whether to go into that task or not.. Instead, you will end up going into and out of tasks needlessly, only to find there is no relevant update or response needed.This, along with the clunky UX of updating task comments, etc. makes this a non-starter for our org. We have found other task management apps much easier, and faster, to use.

RN

Rebecca N.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Love it so much I now use it for personal task management as well

I have loved using Monday so much that I am now using it for my personal use with my home renovation project. Of all the PM tools I have used, this one is by far the easiest and most fun to use. While I would recommend it over any similar product, I still struggle with some limitations of the program and getting boards set up. The onboarding can either be seamless or an absolute pain - so suggest reading up and playing around with it before plugging in your actual work.

Pros

I love this tool for its ease of use and how easy it is to see everything at once. Easy to assign people to tasks and schedule out work. Much better compared to Asana!

Cons

Getting started is the hardest part. While there are pre-existing templates it can be very hard to know which will be best until you start playing around with it but if it is wrong then you're stuck with that format or need to start from scratch. Also, confusing pricing plans. Automations seem like they'd be amazing but I have yet to find a use case for it.

Aline C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Monday nos facilitó la gestión

Nos cambió la forma de organizarnos y eso nos permite crecer como empresa.

Pros

Es un software super intuitivo y amigable. Permite concentrar y administrar la carga de trabajo por proyectos de manera ágil y rápida. Es dinámico y cada vez agregan nuevas funcionalidades que hacen el trabajo más fácil.

Cons

Creo que aun hay espacio de obtener mayores personalizaciones, a veces resulta limitante en cuento a armar funciones o agregar nuevos tipos de celda que permitieran realizar más funcionalidades cruzadas. También hay poco espacio en la trazabilidad de la información y que se vaya nutriendo y actualizando mas automáticamente y no manual. Y falta traducir ciertas secciones de automatización, integraciones y otras utilidades que ya posee en español.

PK

Pooja K.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Project Management Made Simple (But Customer Service is Not Helpful)

Overall, managing projects and collaborating with my team is easier with Monday.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. A first-time user can easily start planning projects and tracking progress from day one.

Cons

I emailed our rep at Monday.com and he didn't even have the courtesy to respond. As a paying customer, I shouldn't have to chase their team when I need help accomplishing tasks on their platform. simply put, once you sign up for Monday.com, expect to figure things out on your own.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We sincerely apologize that you did not receive a reply from our end, and we'll be sure to forward this along to the appropriate teams. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

OA

Omar A.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

The All in One!

Its just a lifesaver.

Pros

What I love most about Monday is the ease of use. You can copy and paste repetitive tasks daily, weekly, monthly. In our production floor we have lots of products, each with many orders coming in monthly. Monday allows me to track the progress of each order without the need to ask anyone on the floor for a status.

Cons

This is not a con, but a plus! There are too many features I cant keep up! I want to implement everything I can to make my job more efficient but there's so many features! There's honestly nothing bad I can say about Monday.