Moqups Logo

Moqups

Visual collaboration platform for designers and developers

Moqups Reviews - Page 2

BH

Bradley H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

East tools for creating website wireframe and mockups

I use Moqups all the time when I need to do a quick wireframe or mock up of a site for a client. The mobile mockups are especially useful for me.

Pros

Cons

At first is was hard to get a hold of, but I eventually figured it out, also cost more than I would like

Steve C.

Incredibly simple drag and drop environment for designing software interfaces with many options and

Pros

Easy to use, simple pricing scheme. It is very easy to share with other developers or clients. Clean interface and many templates to choose from.

Cons

There are other choices out there that offer much the same thing. I highly recommend choosing the platform that best matches your development environment.

Arnaud D.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Super easy to use

Pros

This software is super straight forward and easy to use. I am not a UX designer, I just need to show my ideas sometimes and this tool helps a lot

Cons

I have no cons to express for this sofware except the fact that the free trial could allow more than one design