All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Nasdaq Boardvantage Reviews

Board info sharing

The support has been very good. My problems have been resolved quickly and efficiently

Pros

The software is easy to use. The tutorial at the onset was very helpful and within minutes I was able to use the portal efficiently.

Cons

The annotation function takes some getting used to. You need to close it after each edit or you find yourself scribbling on the page when you just want to change pages

Hi Jeff, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are thrilled to hear you are finding the software easy to use. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Secured and excellent tool

Pros

Secured and excellent tool. The customer service is excellent. He helped me quickly to resolve my problem accessing to the platform.

Cons

Will improve other features to ease its use. Like when downloading documents.

An excellent system for corporate directors

Recently I had very prompt and responsive help support when calling your help support via telephone.

Pros

Now that I have spent the upfront time fully understanding how to use and navigate through the system I find it very easy to use in reviewing and annotating board documents.

Cons

It seems much slower to process and download new files than other comparable systems I have used (e.g. Diligent)

Hi Frederick, we are happy to hear you've had a great experience with our customer service team and are finding Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product innovation team. Thank you for your review!

Great platform for large document share and collaboration.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the performance of the software, the file storage capacity, and above all, the customer service.

Pros

Generating and publishing a Board Book was a fraction of the time historically spent, required 3 less laborers for assembly, and resulted in $0 shipping cost. Survey module with collaborative creation and built-in reporting is quite handy. Generating communications from BV helps emails stay focused and attracts attention.

Cons

Extending survey completion deadline results in loss of data and requires "re-opening" the survey. Sharing presenter mode is cumbersome.

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are thrilled to hear that our board portal has helped you in so many ways. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you've encountered. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team in the future.

Great product and support!

We have had a many year positive relationship with this company and software and appreciate the ease of use for the user and for our Board of Directors. It is a huge relief to be able to easily share confidential information and also to have the option to delete that info remotely.

Pros

This product is easy to use, much like navigating windows and their 24 hour support staff is outstanding when to comes to any questions.

Cons

I really don't have anything not positive to say about this software.

Amanda, thank you! Nasdaq Boardvantage was designed with security in mind, and we're thrilled that our product is able to help you & your Board in so many ways.

Great features and customer service

Overall I really like the program and the customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

The ease of editing and updating board books. I love that small changes don't equate to a large amount of time and work. This is also great for living documents that change often.

Cons

You can't attach documents to emails that are not uploaded in Boardvantage. This is frustrating for those who do not have editing permissions.

Hi Chrisie, thank you for your feedback on our document sharing and email integration. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our security and document editing features. We have shared your comments with our team and appreciate your patience as we continue to improve. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Very Satisfied Board Member

Pros

The ease of use and assured confidentiality make this software very satisfactory.

Cons

Initially, access seemed problematic, but this no longer an issue.

Hello Nancy, we are pleased to hear that you've found Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use and that it is meeting all of your confidentiality and security needs. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Worth it

Overall my experience has been very good. At the moment I believe I am receiving way too many emails from Nasdaq it is a bit overkill there are 1 or 2 and sometimes more in my In Box for Nasdaq every day. On top of all the other emails I am receiving it does not give me sufficient time to look at them all.

Pros

It saves me a lot of time. It is pretty user friendly. I have always found the customer support to be fabulous.

Cons

The log in process is what I like the least about this software.

Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are actively looking for feedback like yours, and we're committed to improving email and communication governance.

Improving after a tricky start!

Had some good support in recent months so starting to make it work better for us

Pros

Good way of sharing documents with the Board and also lets them add notes/comments when they review the documents.

Cons

We have had some teething problems and think we made the initial set up too complicated. Some of the navigation can be a bit clunky at times.

James - we always aim to deliver a great experience, and we apologize for your tricky start. However, we're so glad to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage features like document sharing and collaboration have proved useful for your team. Our award-winning Client Service group is a fantastic resource and would be more than happy to continue to support you in any way necessary. Thank you for leaving us this note!

Verry Effective Software Product

Pros

Software is straightforward to use and store documents securely. The other thing I like about the product is the customer service support. They were very responsive and quickly resolved my issue.

Cons

I have not found an issue with the program.

User

Good customer service and tech support. Clear and well marked visuals

Pros

Ease of use, outlines and markers to find suitable pages

Cons

Better thumbnail parameters and bookmarking

Hi Haydn, thanks for sharing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage. Feedback like this is valuable to our team!

Review of Nasdaq Boardvantage

As mentioned above it is pretty user friendly AND the Tech Support is amazing! Every person that I have talked to has been patient and very helpful!

Pros

It is pretty user friendly and actually fun to use.

Cons

When giving permission to users for documents, the scroll bar is very thin. Would be easier to use if a bit wider.

Karla, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are thrilled to hear that you are finding our tech support helpful - we think they're pretty amazing, too!

Great system

We've only just started using it but wanted something that was more secure than sending out emails.

Pros

I appreciate the ease with which you can create a board book and then change it around as needed to match changes in the schedule as well as the ability to track who has logged into the system.

Cons

Would like an ability to customize reports.

Thank you for this review, Jennifer. It's fantastic to hear that your organization is off to a great start with Nasdaq Boardvantage! Your feedback is helpful to our team when thinking about our next innovation. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our excellent customer service team!

Workable Tool but tool could use some improvement

Pros

I like the post it notes, highlighting, feature. Relatively easy to use. Customer service representatives are very helpful.

Cons

I dislike the following things: (1) The sync function is slow. It is unwieldy and slow. It is hard to eliminate prior (older) documents from syncing each time into the briefcase. (2) I don’t find the website particularly attractive. (3) I think a user manual would be helpful so I don’t have to keep calling the NASDAQ BoardVantage customer service respresentatives.

Cheryl, we are pleased to hear that you have found our customer service helpful and apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered! The Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to improving your experience and we have shared your feedback with our team. Thank you, we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Easy to use but need more upgrade

Pros

easy to upload and collate documents easy to share secure documents

Cons

Only word file can be a front page of a book so if any other files, excel or power point, can be a front page, it is more easy to use. Email system is not comfortable because I cannot see the precious email when creating new email. When adding documents onto book, it is very helpful if "Update" mark can be added next to the document name on the front page automatically

Hello Aya, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found it easy to upload and share documents securely! We continue to improve our document management system, so in the meantime your feedback is important to us!

Very User friendly platform

It's very easy to use and very mobile especially during the work at home arrangement.

Pros

There is a lot great functionality on the software in one particular place. It also allows me to retract to documents that we have previously done and it's mobile. It's also very secure.

Cons

It would be great to co-incide with Zoom meetings without having the users to look at two screens at once.

Thank you for your review, Cecilia! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We love to hear innovative ideas, and we'll share your integration recommendation with our team!

Great Product

The customer service is wonderfully helpful in walking you through any trouble shooting and also provided me with a backup alternative in case needed in the future as a temp fix.

Pros

The product makes it very easy to upload documents to create pacakges for Board presentation. And on the flip side, very easy for the Board to obtain and review when the packages are complete.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software at the current time.

Dana, thank you for reviewing Nasdaq Boardvantage! We love to hear that you and your board find our features useful and our customer service is readily available to help.

Great Backup Support

Pros

It is easy to use if using it on a daily basis but overall it is easy to understand.

Cons

First learning how to administer instruction.

Thank you for your review, Glenda. We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support team!

Collaboration securely amongst all team members in real time

I like it because of the collaborative capabilities and intuitive navigation of the software. It has security features that others in the organization like

Pros

I like the feature of seeing the bios of each applicant on line with easy to access hyperlinks to areas of concern flagged by staff members. The other feature is one can view the material off line at time of virtual team meeting when there is limited to no internet access And the third feature i like a lot is the 24/7 live access - was very surprised to learn this actually exists at 0200h in the Pacific Time Zone

Cons

Navigation back to original spot within the software is a bit clunky - requires a few more clicks than I anticipated- could be a bit more intuitive if the links are automatically opened up in separate tabs/window

Thank you for your feedback, Bryan - we will share this insight with our product team!

Best Board Portal On Market

Pros

So easy to use. Reliable too. Great features. Well thought out.

Cons

Compared to competition...nothing! All great features.

RJ, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us and are so pleased to hear that you find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use, among other pros. Thank you!

Great Board Portal

Boardvantage has been widely accepted and used by staff and our board members. They are really pleased with the performance and like not having to have "hard copy" materials but also like the ease of use of the portal.

Pros

I like how simple it is to upload, edit and create board materials in on location that is easy to access by all

Cons

Sometimes depending on the device you are viewing your materials on, when you click on an item to view it doesn't always start on the beginning page, it opens on like the second or third page.

Hi Tatia, Our goal is to make board processes easier and more efficient to manage, and we are ecstatic to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you! Our customer service team is available 24/7 if you have questions related to viewing materials across devices. Thank you for leaving us this review!

New User

Pros

My company just recently started utilizing this program. So far I can tell that it is very user friendly and the support from my Trainer has been very helpful. I am looking forward to using it every day!

Cons

So far so good! No complaints or issues here!

Thanks for your feedback Tammy! We are so happy to hear you're looking forward to using Nasdaq Boardvantage everyday and that you're getting great support from your trainer.

Experience with Boardvantage

Pros

Ease of usage. Convenient for last-minute updates and traveling. Environmental friendly and easy retrieval.

Cons

The initial registration is a bit complicated.

Philip, thank you for your review! We're committed to delivering a platform that makes it easier to manage tasks inside and outside of the boardroom, and we're excited to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you.

Ease of use & technical support

Excellent experience and easily understandable directions and quality of services

Pros

Easy to utilize and understand along with superior technical support staff.

Cons

I am totally satisfied and highly complimentary of the products.

Hi Lonnie, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Quality

Board discussions

Pros

Easy to use and the support is world class.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Was impressed with the product

Tom, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage, and we are looking forward to continuing to support you and your board!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.