Nimbus Note Logo

Nimbus Note

Information repository and note-taking solution

Nimbus Note Reviews - Page 4

Perfect for creating notes and bookmarking.

Nimbus is one of the apps I start as soon as I turn on my PC :)

Pros

I love their Chrome extension, it makes my life way easier - you can save bookmarks, take screenshots and create quick screen share records with a few clicks. And their pre-built templates are a time-saver.

Cons

I wish they create detailed tutorial videos, showing how to use the platform more efficiently. I am loving the platform but I feel like I am not using all of their features.

Hi! Thank you for your review, we are happy to know that you like our app! We plan to create more video tutorials, it's a great suggestion! Meanwhile, follow up on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, or Reddit). There, we constantly share our updates and lifehacks with video explanations.

Brilliant tool for information organisation: If evernote and airtable had a baby...

A fabulous tool, with an impressive roadmap for more feature. And I love the android app!

Pros

Very easy to use, and hugely flexible options. Much more user-friendly than Evernote - can organise everything from launch calendars to research clippings

Cons

The databases are not yet as powerful as airtable but a lot more advanced than Evernote tables. Cannot do calculations but still very useful, avoids having to use excel spreadsheet tables

Hi Miriam, Thank you for your review. We significantly improving our product and soon turn Airtable and Evernote into grandparants :)

Still Early, but it’s solid

Pros

Support is off the charts good. At times I’ve gotten email response in minutes, felt like seconds. The tool itself is wildly flexible, and an awesome replacement to my other note taking tools. The chrome add ons take it over the top as a win.

Cons

Checklists are too rigid to supplant a to do list, even tho there is a separate “to-do” list attached to each note. It is a bit of a wasted feature and a tease because it doesn’t provide any additional functionality than one you can create yourself in the note via checkboxes. As a project manager I’ve found that to be confusing and disappointing.

Hi Stephen! Thanks for your feedback. The To-Do panel still has some benefits over the standard note checklists. Please find out more in our guide http://nimb.ws/2uoN3e.

Easy Rival to Mac Notes, NoteJoy, OneNote, Bear, and even EverNote...

There are a few dealbreakers for me, but I think the team can solve it in time. I'm still hesitant about a 100% switch from Mac Notes.

Pros

Nimbus has given me the easiest transition from Mac Notes. I love the desktop app and the synching included. Unlimited nesting is pretty rad too.

Cons

Syncing can take several seconds. Some destinations are extra clicks that could be solved with a hot key. There is no ability to favorite a folder.

Thank you for your feedback. There is always space for improvement and we are actively working on it.

I depend on this product daily

I tried several competing products and decided on Nimbus Note to manage all the info that comes at me all day long. It syncs notes across all your devices. It allows tagging notes and organizing into folders. I especially like the horizontal line formatting feature which I use to separate multiple notes-within-notes - like if I choose to use only one note to collect notes from multiple meetings related to one project. Some things that could use improvement: I use outlining/numbered lists in notes all the time. There seems to be no shortcut for increasing/decreasing the indent, so you have to go to the mouse, click a button, click back on your text - every time you want to indent your bullets. Also bullets/numbered lists aren't even available in the mobile versions.

Cons

Hello Thank you for review. We have some of your requested features in our to-do. Thanks

Works Great for Content Creation Team

Overall me and my team members are getting comfortable with this new work environment.

Pros

- Ease of Use - Inexpensive - Can be organized with folders - Nice User Interface - File link sharing feature

Cons

- Slow loading - Not able to assign task/note to a specific team member - Few minor bugs

Hi MSI! Thanks for your review. If you have any issues, please contact us at team@nimbusweb.co for prompt assistance.

The Best Way to Streamline Projects

I’m very pleased with Nimbus Note and feel that it’s so useful for me and my team.

Pros

I’ve been searching for a way to collaborate with my team and streamline our the process for project management and this tool was the solution. I really love the templates and how easy it was to upload documents. I use it both on desktop and on mobile.

Cons

It’s overall dashboard could use a makeover to be more user friendly.

Thanks for your support, Breeze! UX update is coming!

When you need

Pros

I started with Nimbus screenshot, but very soon I become a fun of Nimbus Note. Now I can add all my notes, screenshots, to-do's etc. in one easy to use task manager. Sharing documents and files is very easy.

Cons

Sometimes bugs happen very often between Nimbus addon and Nimbus Note. Also sometimes search feature cannot match my query in the document.

Hi Jovan! We updated the app, please check the new version and the new search which is fast and accurate. Don't hesitate to share your feedback!

The Ultimate Productivity Machine

Great product, I shifted the entire work from Evernote to Nimbus Note I would recommend startups and Teams to use this tool for maximum utilization and Increase productivity

Pros

OCR File Sharing and Creating Folders specifically to teams White Label Video Recording and Web Clipper

Cons

Need some more visual appeal, Android App needs a few more tweaks, Whenever I open the app, it takes a few minutes to fetch all notes

Hi Vinoth! Thanks for your review. Android app is in the process of redesign, so you will see many improvements soon.

Kudos to ever listening and customer centric team

Pros

The setup process is very much easy. Nimbus satisfies every documentation need for most of the organisations. Kudos to the amazing team who listen to every new feature request and work on it.

Cons

There are not many cons which my team have experienced. Will love to have feature of mind mapping and integration to iPad pencil and Samsung note pencil.

Thanks for your feedback, Srisumanth! We will be certainly looking into those integrations, but currently, it's not a priority.

Justo lo que buscaba

Pros

Un sistema de archivos que auna lo mejor de Evernote y de Notion. Puedo almacenar en carpetas, y hacer los manuales de procesos con las plantillas...

Cons

Es lento, las búsquedas tardan bastante en cargar, y cuando se abre la aplicación también.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thanks for the review, Zaira! Speed improvement is our priority.

Must-have for solopreneurs

Web app performance and the extensions makes digital life is easy. Affordable pricing. The best alternative to Google or Microsoft productivity suite.

Pros

Available across the multiple platforms. Minimal design and loads of features. Affordable pricing. New features getting released frequently. Extensions are boon.

Cons

Windows app is slow. Mobile app is not intuitive.

Hi Naveen! Thanks for your feedback, we are working on UX improvement.

Nimbus Note Review

It was going well, until I found out I would have to pay to upgrade in order to have more than 50 notes. It is a pretty good software, but it feels like to many clicks/taps to get to a note I need.

Pros

I liked being able to have more extended text formatting features, than most standard note taking apps.

Cons

Two many steps to open a note in the format of a list. Difficult to rearrange items on the list, like when using it for grocery shopping The list feature overall needs work I don't like that I have to pay a fee to use the software after 50 notes have been created.

Hi Kendra! Thanks, we are glad that you enjoy our new editor with a super-documents concept. Could you please specify which version do you use? If you use Android, just double/tap on the note's name and you will switch to the editor mode. Also, we are working on the app redesign that will concentrate on the usability of working with notes.

Great alternative with extra features

Nimbus is a good alternative conpared to evernote. It has a lot of formatting features and helps you keep your ideas, thoughts and tasks organized. It really does improve tour productivity and has good limits even for a free user. To be more competitive i think translations other than english and russian are better to meet international users

Pros

- neat features to add to your note taking - cross device access to your notes - fast note taking (meaning not needing to click through so much) - relatively fast and responsive app - can import notes from other note taking apps

Cons

- sometimes synching is too slow if you expect real time synching - tables UX could be improved - notesharing not possible when the receiver of the shared note is not on dektop. That person needs to install the app when he only has mobile access which is annoying -

Good to take notes of everything

Pros

What I like about nimbus Note is that this tool allows me to take note about anything that really is very useful for your personal life or for the work in addition synchronizes very well with my computer or tablet phone she will be able to take screenshots and edit them and then allow you to share them How images and add pending tasks is very useful for all our needs

Cons

I do not like that there are limited ways to customize to edit the notes for example without color or font size in the end it took me time to know all its functions but it really fulfills its main function

Thanks for your feedback, Diana! We improved our editor much - now it has a lot of ways to customize notes, we are sure you'll like it!

All in one note taking application

I use note-taking applications a lot. Before Nimbus, I was using Notion and OneNote. But there were some things missing from OneNote that Notion did better, and vice versa. Nimbus strikes the right balance. Although the UI doesn't look very polished, but the features and use cases are wide. Also, setting up the CNAME allows me to set up password-protected workspaces on my domain. There are some minor bugs and nuances as of now. The support responds timely and is helpful.

Pros

CNAME for team plan Pretty affordable pricing for small teams of 5 people Support is very responsive Other tools like clipper and screen recorder are great add-ons

Cons

The app on the iPad needs some improvement Little buggy as of now, the UI seems a little old fashioned The OCR struggles sometimes The sidebar UI needs to be more compact and intuitive

Hi Himanshu! Thanks for your review. Recently we updated our iPad app and going to improve it even more, so stay with us!

This app will surprise you.

I use nimbus for notes, project planning, references for studies, and a general archive of my life.

Pros

Ease of use, sync speed, features to play media.

Cons

Reminder notification. A section to centralize reminders, (schedule). Enhance tables with greater customization flexibility. Simplify the way to download files by smartphone.

THE APPLICATION FULFILLS

Pros

excellent a very good alternative for those who do not want to use more other similar apps it is multiplatform, free (it has a paid pro version), it allows to order notes by different criteria, folders, subfolders, has tags, etc.

Cons

This very well, but in the synchronization does not change the name of the folders when I use it from the pc, the name that comes by default in the mobile comes out. It lags a lot and the configuration is changed in the pc app. I can not see which folder or sub folder each note belongs to, nor the labels it carries.

Hi Andrea! We launched new logic of synchronization - now it works faster and is more stable. Please check it and share your feedback!

Nimbus, an important tool to work as a team and keep my production to the maximum.

Its usability is its greatest potential. The synchronization between computer and smartphone helps me not to forget things because I quickly write them in Nimbus.

Pros

Since I started using Nimbus, I have found features that I had to do in other apps before, now I can do all of them in a single app. Keep everything in one place with easy access. From my computer or phone. Everything is saved and synchronized. It comes with templates that will help you start your projects without wasting much time, and teamwork will improve since many of its functionalities are for teamwork.

Cons

Cons, I would say to improve the speed a bit, but I know that it is something that they are already working on. In the facebook group, they keep the community informed of all the progress.

Thanks, Oswar! We update speed constantly, you may have noticed improvements already.

Best App to Keep Notes

Excellent! One of my favorite apps.

Pros

Best App to Keep Notes, Knowledge Base any kind of text and media. It's super easy to use and it is excelent to share content with customers and teammates. Nimbus team always surprise me with new awesome features every weeks. I enjoy it every time I log in.

Cons

I don't have any issues with it. Maybe the phone app could is a little slower, so if I wan't take a fast note in phone it takes a time to be opened.

Switched from Evernote to Nimbus and I don't regret

I am very happy with Nimbus Note.

Pros

Way more powerfull than Evernote. It is easy to add multiple types of items in the note. They have much better organization capabilities.

Cons

Switching from Evernote was not totally fail proof but I was able to do it.

Hey Eduardo! Welcome onboard.

Much more than a note taking app

Overall, a great application for your business or personal use. Ability for capturing screenshots & screencaptures makes it much more powerful in an affordable pricing.

Pros

Nimbus is a powerful note-taking and a wiki app for your business or personal use. Their business features like custom CNAME & ability for taking screenshots & screencaptures via Nimbus Capture is also a nice to have ferature in every note taking applications.

Cons

With all these advancements, The UI is still not that intuitive & clean, Also, the speed of desktop & mobiles clients is relatively slow as compared to web application.

Thank you for your feedback, Abhay! We are happy that you are part of the Nimbus community and appreciate your valuable input. I will gladly forward your thoughts to our team for further review.

Nimbus Note and Capture Review

Overall I like Nimbus Notes as it allows me to save and organize my pieces of data that I collect for further curating and writing. I can find things much easier than using a docs or spreadsheet. This takes those ugly notes on a computer and changes the game for our future.

Pros

The capture process makes it extremely easy to capture a screen shot or video to add context to the notes.

Cons

There is an issue with saving some videos that are originally in webm format when I need to convert them to MP4. Sometimes the conversion process stalls at 99% and can sit there for days. It will not end with a successful conversion.

New and Amazing

Overall would highly recommend.

Pros

I was an Evernote user but I switched to Nimbus with my team and we absolutely love it especially how smooth it works and the great features that it offers. Works great, sharing works great and collaboration is great. The mobile apps are also a huge plus.

Cons

The project is still in the startup stages so when they do updates sometimes the service becomes briefly unavailable. Otherwise top notch.

Thanks for the review, George. We post updates frequently, but we do our best to keep the service available and stable.

Evernote replacement

essential note taking app, its better than Evernote in many areas.

Pros

Strong tech team, rolling out features very quickly. Its does alot, like OCR, screen capture, video capture, which are usually not an integral part of a note taking software.

Cons

It couldnt work as the only tool for me to manage my notes, task, todos, and appointments. It natural for a simple note to evolve into an important appointment that deserve a place on my calendar, but to have it on my calender is to copy and paste it there. Wish it could push my task to my Google calendar when I changed its attribute to appointment.

Hi Adam! Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on the improvement of integrations.