Nimbus Note Logo

Nimbus Note

Information repository and note-taking solution

Nimbus Note Reviews - Page 5

Nimbus Note and Capture Review

Overall I like Nimbus Notes as it allows me to save and organize my pieces of data that I collect for further curating and writing. I can find things much easier than using a docs or spreadsheet. This takes those ugly notes on a computer and changes the game for our future.

Pros

The capture process makes it extremely easy to capture a screen shot or video to add context to the notes.

Cons

There is an issue with saving some videos that are originally in webm format when I need to convert them to MP4. Sometimes the conversion process stalls at 99% and can sit there for days. It will not end with a successful conversion.

New and Amazing

Overall would highly recommend.

Pros

I was an Evernote user but I switched to Nimbus with my team and we absolutely love it especially how smooth it works and the great features that it offers. Works great, sharing works great and collaboration is great. The mobile apps are also a huge plus.

Cons

The project is still in the startup stages so when they do updates sometimes the service becomes briefly unavailable. Otherwise top notch.

Thanks for the review, George. We post updates frequently, but we do our best to keep the service available and stable.

Evernote replacement

essential note taking app, its better than Evernote in many areas.

Pros

Strong tech team, rolling out features very quickly. Its does alot, like OCR, screen capture, video capture, which are usually not an integral part of a note taking software.

Cons

It couldnt work as the only tool for me to manage my notes, task, todos, and appointments. It natural for a simple note to evolve into an important appointment that deserve a place on my calendar, but to have it on my calender is to copy and paste it there. Wish it could push my task to my Google calendar when I changed its attribute to appointment.

Hi Adam! Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on the improvement of integrations.

Very useful and affordable

It helps me to organize my personal and business projects. I save info there to helps me find it after and share things to other people. I can see there is a lot of stuff that i do not know how to use and will learn. I am happy with the product.

Pros

The product is easy to use. I started to look for something like this in the vibe of build a second brain and it is helping me to achieve my goals;

Cons

I think it could work better with tasks. When you mark a task like "done" it should go down at the list to prioritize the tasks that still needs attention. Furthermore, should have a dashboard with all tasks from all lists, to helps us to organize the day workload.

Hi Carlos! Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, we'll discuss them with the team.

Great all round productivity and documentation companion

Great and looking forward to more updates/improvements

Pros

Doesn't take long to learn this software and it can really be come a great companion to help with productivity and keep you organized with many possibilities for personalization. I document a lot of my thoughts so using Nimbus Note is a real joy!

Cons

It takes time to load sometimes and there are minor bugs where I have to refresh. The note sharing link might not work on older devices

Hi Dominic! Thanks for your reply. We are working on the speed improvement and minor bugs fixing and update the apps regularly.

East to use cross-platform system

Pros

Nimbus is my go-to for note-taking and collaboration in both my personal life and my business. The team behind it is awesome and any time I've needed support they've been great.

Cons

I can't really think of many cons here other than it's still growing, but it's already a solid product.

Thanks for your support, Chaz!

GREAT NOTE TAKER

Pros

Nimbus Note is an easy software for taking notes, whether they are personal or business. This software is perfect for me. I do not have to take all day typing my notes and then wondering how to retrieve them. Nimbus Note is a simple yet efficient note software with just a simple click. Nimbus is simple and quick. You can type your to do list, task, and plans for anything you want. Nimbus Note give you the choice to tag your notes and share them with friends and colleagues.

Cons

Needs more updates, other than that its a perfect note taker.

Thank you, Beverly! We are constantly updating our app, fixing bugs, and adding new features.

Awesome Business Tool - super easy and a joy to use

It's one of the few tools I'm really happy that I bought and use regularly. Recommended.

Pros

It's ease to use - the design is exceptional. The design when I'm creating a document is lovely to use.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. Adding a feature like a Trello board?

Great Now And Still Tons Of Potential

It's the swiss army knife of note taking tools and I am finding more and more ways of using it.

Pros

There are a ton of templates and they're amazing. For me, I use the workout tracker and savings/expenses template. I also work in customer support for Shopify Themes, so the Nimbus capture tool is AMAZING! I don't need to use cloudApp anymore.

Cons

The UI is a bit dated looking, however, they are planning to update this in Q1 2021, so it shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Thanks for your review, Johnathon! We are going to update our UI soon, we are sure you'll like it. Also, more templates are to be added. Stay tuned!

Amazing note taking app

Pros

You get a bunch of tools around note taking with nimbus. Is it so much more then simple note taking. You can create tables, groups, folders, link them, set reminders and so on. The UI is top notch. Great templates and detailed instructions. This deal is one the best i got on Appsumo and i have a lot. Give it a try, you will amazed.

Cons

I am still into testing, but for now i haven´t finde a thing that i could dislike or would improve. Whatever i wanted was already there.

Thanks for your review, Martin! Great that you are enjoying our product and Appsumo deal.

Nimbus Note magnificent

Pros

very good alternative to Evernote. You have many options to classify the notes, including labels and folders. reminders, shared notes, multiplatforms and decent space in the free version.

Cons

at the moment I like it a lot, I'm testing it

Thank you! We hope your testing ended up in becoming one of our happy users!

Very easy to use, but takes up a lot of processor capacity

Pros

It's free. It's easy to use. You can capture pictures and edit them afterwords. You can record videos, with or without sound. All working fine.

Cons

My computer gets really slow when this add-on is turned on.

Thanks for your feedback, we recommend you to update Nimbus Capture to the latest version.

An Online Tool for Organizing Information in Your Business

Using this software has truly changed my way of organizing information in my business and with my clients.

Pros

The ability to sort my work into so many different categories. The customization ability. The templates are very helpful to help you get started.

Cons

The fact that I can't assign deadlines to tasks.

Hi Amando! Thanks for your review and suggestion. If you have more ideas of lacking features in mind, please send your suggestions at https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket

Fun to get organised

Happy that I bought it, support is good and Facebook community is active.

Pros

Setup was easy, presentation is pleasant lots of options to organise your information

Cons

Moving notes from one to another section was killing me.

Thanks for your feedback, please check out this guide http://nimb.ws/AsFRfq, it may help to learn more about the process of moving notes.

Nimbus note

Pros

This app is so easy to use for students and employees. They can share notes, write their daily tasks and share their documents together

Cons

Sometimes it’s challenging to manage multiple accounts together in this app

Great Notion alternative

Overall great experience

Pros

This is a great note taking app similar to Notion in how you can add different types of objects such as tables images and video in addition to normal styled text

Cons

It isn’t as fast to load as other apps I’ve used. It’s not a major issue but a bit noticeable

Thank you for the feedback. We are working on speed improvement, and it's included in our latest updates. Check it out!

It’s a really fun software to use with many ways to represent data. I love the CName feature which allows for our own branding.

Pros

Nimbus is an easy to use software that makes note taking and organizing a joy. The many templates help in getting started quickly and easily.

Cons

The speed was a bit slow at first but they are working to improve that.

Pure Awesomeness

Pros

You can do so many things with Nimbus Note. Add videos, pix, tables etc. I fell in love as soon as I experienced it. The support is fast and awesome.

Cons

Syncing from desktop sometimes get slow but for the most part I have no issues with it.

Useful for sharing screenshots with clients!

Pros

I love how easy it is to take a screenshot and edit it right away, then share it as an image on Intercom. It makes interacting with clients a lot easier and an over all better experience for our team.

Cons

Took me some time to play around with it enough to get completely comfortable but it was worth it.

Thank you, Dunia! We have a guide section to make onboarding easier.

Not for mobile users, and beware the Evernote migration

Poor. It was really frustrating to find out the migration tool was not complete, and mobile was unusable from a business perspective.

Pros

It seemed like a lot of flexibility out of the gate. I liked the idea of being able to have multiple layers of organization.

Cons

Importing from Evernote lost multiple notes, but was not able to say which notes of thousands didn't migrate, and all source information was stripped. Nimbus seems business oriented, which worked for me. However the mobile app is where I spend half of my time keeps defaulting to a personal space, which is difficult to manage. I have to save any notes to my personal space on my mobile, then from the desktop migrate the note to the appropriate business folder. When dealing with their tech support, all I received was short curt replies. Since they were not local I had to wait 24 hours for the curt reply.

Thanks for your review, Justin! Please try to make import from Evernote, it has been significantly improved recently. Please specify which mobile platform do you use - iOS or Android. The Android version is going to have a new design update soon, so your experience will be much improved.

Very Versatile. Very Useful

I haven't used Nimbus Note long, but I already know I can do so much with it. I look forward to using Nimbus Note to organize my work life.

Pros

NImbus Note is extremely versatile with a lot of features. Their screen capture tool is the best I've used. There's many templates to choose from to help expedite the notetaking process and the organizing of information. I also really like how Nimbus Note allows screen recordings to be recorded and uploaded into the platform.

Cons

The Nimbus Note clipper could be better. It's not as good as what I've seen with Notion, but I expect Nimbus to improve the product.

Thanks for your review, it's great that you like Nimbus Note and Nimbus Capture. Nimbus Web Clipper is on its way to improvement.

Nimbus Note review

Pros

there are features that help character development; i can create sub-sections, so i divide songs, poems, authorial, stories and academic stuff.

Cons

seems like i can't record a voice note on web version. idk if i can record it on a app, i'm on low storage so i can't download mobile version.

Very good

Pros

Very user friendly. Great service. I will be using again.

Cons

I wish we were allowed to attach large sized files.

Nimbus Review

I am happy to use the application thanks to its Chrome extension, offline use and easy use. Although it has some development features, I can say that it is a 6/10 application.

Pros

I use Nimbus mostly via chrome extension. I find it very successful in offline use and note management. I recommend the add-on feature of Nimbus to all my friends. While working through the browser, I take short notes to Nimbus.

Cons

Actually, I don't use every feature of Nimbus. I think that note management and content scanning feature need to be developed more. With a little development, they can include me to use it outside of the chrome extension.

ideal cross platform note taking, to do listing software.

Pros

easy categorization with hierarchy folder system, and hashtag search. OCR function is great.

Cons

nothing much, but I would like if he interface is beautiful like other note taking software.

Hi Indralal! Thanks for using Nimbus Note, our apps got a great redesign, check it out!