Additional information for Obindo
Key features of Obindo
View All Features
- Ability to work collectively on a project while communicating and sharing information within the system in real time
- Allows for integration with other systems/databases
- Continuous profile-based stream of news and activity
- Create, design, and visually represent processes within the software
- Create, store and share information, data, and support articles in a centralized database
- Electronic storage of staff contact information and job status
- Engage in direct, instant messaging
- Integrate with email such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.
- Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Integrate with your customer relationship management software to better connect all aspects of your business, especially your customers
- The creation, development, sharing and storage of potentially innovative new ideas
Reports show that employees spend over 11 hours each week wrestling with their inbox, and another 8 hours searching for information. What if you could give that time back to them? Using Obindo is like adding a digital assistant to your team who:
* Captures email threads, documents, PowerPoints, proposals, contracts, and other files so you never lose a thing.
* Automatically organizes everything using contextual information and meta-data, making it easy for everyone to find.
* Ensures that email file attachments are stored where they need to be stored: in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce.com, or any other service you rely on.
* Creates a knowledge base for your company so you capture the institutional knowledge that makes you competitive.