Office Chat Reviews

4.57/5 (113 reviews)

Rebecca Stevens

Our whole office loves officechat it is easy to use and a great way to pass on messages.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

That you can have a group chat in the office, as a travel agency if we want to send a message to multiple people we can. It is so easy to just type a message and send it instead of having to write it out on paper (saving paper aswell which is a bonus). Price is very good also! One thing I REALLY like is that it shows two green ticks once it has been delivered so that I know it has actually reached the other person and I dont need to follow it up.

Stephanie Bauer

OfficeChat

Reviewed 2018-09-03

They prefer to be paid via credit card & do not really like invoicing. However, our company does not issue company credit cards & had to email back & forth asking if possible to set up for invoicing instead of credit cards. They were very helpful & understood our situation & were willing to make the change for us - even though this is not the norm for them.When we did our research for a new officechat software, we were really impressed with the features that are available & the ease of use for the end users. Setting up the users is very simple & easy. Just needed to give the end users admin rights to install the software. Very easy to create groups & place people within. Reporting is really great & one is able to turn on & off features with a click on a button. The self destruct can be set with a timer which comes in handy when discussing private & confidential information.

Tara Slaton

We use this to bring employees from 4 offices right to each of our fingertips.

Reviewed 2018-07-25

To keep in touch with our other co-workers in different offices around the state.I can easily find other employees that I work with and send them a message. I also like the features like "show when read", "delete after read', etc. I really like the one that shows me after the other person reads it. No one is able to say that they did not get the message because I have a read receipt. I also like how easy it is to attach a file and send it off.

Chris Barber

We use office chat heavily throughout the day to communicate with our small team.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

The software provides a very user friendly office chat that has a simple interface making the learning curve easy for anyone who has ever used an instant messenger. It is not overburdened with a lot of additional functionality. It sticks to the basics and doesn't become distracting. It also allows for visible customizable away messages/indicators in the chat window so that everyone can see specifically what is going on with each team member at a glance. Finally, the live chat support is incredible. chatting with a real person who can walk you through any use of the product and takes your live feedback is outstanding, especially for the cost.

Eric Snell

Service functions as intended. Nothing too impressive, but does what it needs to do well

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Easy to use, simple interface. Easy to communicate with co-workersStraight forward and simple application. Works like any text chat system. Easy to communicate with other members easily.

Carissa Crim

Our small office utilizes this program on a daily basis and loves the convenience it brings.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

An increase in ease and convenience of minute to minute, or daily communication that is necessary throughout the office between co-workers.Our employees most appreciate that you can download it as an App on your phone, so you can keep in touch and communicate even when away from the office.

Stan McGuire

OfficeChat really helps us connect across the office or across the country. File sharing is great!

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Quick, easy, interoffice communication with instant pop-up notification Easy file sharing Ability to communicate across the room or across country Ability to quickly easily share files Pop-up notification for new messages (this was VERY important to us) Ease of installation, setup, and implementation A very nice replacement of Yahoo Instant Messenger Instant notification of new messages We are a small office of 10 people. We had been using Yahoo Instant Messenger for years to quickly communicate across the office, when we didn't want to "yell" to one another :) But when YIM stopped functioning as we needed, we shopped around. OfficeChat does everything we need, and it's very reasonably priced. I highly recommend it. We had looked at several potentials, but NONE had measured up like this one.

Anonymous

Awesome software for communicating with coworkers

Reviewed 2018-06-04

We are able to have instant communications with coworkers.Officechat is very simple to use. Simple sign on with your same company email address. You can have a list of most recent or frequently contacted coworkers, and you can have access to a list of all coworkers within the company that are logged in. You can also see their status, to see if they are actually at their PCs or away from their desks. Also, you can send images, gifs and other documents through your chat window.

Daniel Vivas

Good software to communicate with coworkers.

Reviewed 2018-11-07

I use it every day in the office, I don't have to move from my desk to communicate with my coworkers. It has an away mode that helps you know if someone is away from their desk. It is really useful. Office chat gives you the facility to be in constant communication with your colleagues in the same network. Offer some modern tools as the GIF and emojis, also allow to send files.

Annette Matthews

Very easy and convenient to use. I use it 90% of the time

Reviewed 2018-06-20

I work in Escrow and a lot of my co-workers are in another location and its easier to ask a quick question without having to send an email only to have it get lost in the sea of the other emails that we receive on an hourly basis. Using this sends a ping right away to the recipient and allow for my questions to get answer much quicker than sending an email

David Schwartz

Perfect Solution For Our Needs!

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Easy to setup, quick communication, and simple file sharingThe software was easy to setup on both client workstations and on the server. The integration with Exchange also went smooth! Starting conversations and sending small files over chat saves us a ton of walking around time to the various departments or having to send needless emails. Love the product!

Trisha Maxey

Office Chat is a great place to keep the office informed quickly and efficiently.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

It is quick, easy, and fun to use. It just works. Great functionality. It's very convenient for getting information to and from employees even if they're out at various job sites.

Linda Quinonez

Never have had a problem and is an easy way to communicate with co-workers

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Easy and friendly way to communicate with my co-workersCustomer friendly and easy to use, find it friendly and interesting. Glad my company has selected office chat

Timothy Kreiser

I am a team leader of 10 technicians. We use it to stay in touch, as well as with our dispatchers.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

The ability to stay in communication with the techs and dispatch, simply.I like several things about Office Chat. I like how you can customize your icon with a picture. Also, how you can create groups as needed.

Jeanie Fanette

Easy to use and really makes communicating in the office WAY easier!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Easy to use and frees up a lot of time that we used to waste having to walk messages to people's offices. Quick and easy to use and even pretty fun with emojis and gifs. I like that in our office we can easily send messages to the whole office or just one employee, without having to get up and walk to the office or bother anyone while they are working. We can all easily send messages and even cute gifs and emoji for phone messages and reminder notes. We can send messages about clients waiting for appointments when the person's line is busy and we can't call them to let them know. It's a great program to use and easy to learn in minutes.

Patricia Hannam

Easy and Fun to use

Reviewed 2018-03-16

It is easy to use. It's very convenient when you have multiple offices and you need to communicate quickly with co-workers. The read receipt function is helpful as well.

Shalinie Persaud

Office chat creates a smooth and efficient platform for communication with teams and individuals.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I am able to quickly ask questions and look back at an old conversation. I am also able to share the same information with an entire group immediately. I like that the alerts pop up instantaneously - you don't have to have office chat open for someone to send you a message. It is always running in the background.

Bruce Kalter

Very useful, easy to implement tool

Reviewed 2018-03-16

it provides quick communication between team members & offices (various teams are using this). Ease of use, & speed to implementation. Very reasonable cost. The only software we found for chat that was inexpensive, easy to set up and use, & had no compatibility issues.

Anonymous

Quick and easy way to reach co-workers

Reviewed 2018-11-28

It is so easy to use, and can be installed on a smart phone -- making it really easy and quick to reach co-workers, no matter where they are, without having to share or store personal cell phone numbers.

John Marki

Easy to use. Great, simple interface.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

I like the fact I can mute conversations that I have nothing to do with. It seems that the software is pretty reliable as well (Mac OS) I dont have any crashes and the interface is easy to use with a quick glance.

Jennifer Cotton

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Able to message co workers in our other offices. They now have the emojis and gif functionality which is awesome when you want to have fun messages with your co workers. Also love read receipt function when you need to know if others have read the important messages.

Amanda Bello

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Being able to share files and being able to talk with my colleagues instantly.The most valuable piece to me about this software is the ability to share files. This is so quick and easy to do.

Kayla Babineau

Great tool and convenient for in and out of the office.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Quick and convenient, non-direct/formal chat software to use with colleges.The gifs and quick replies. Its easy to use and convenient. The new features are also nice as well. Also, what might be an operator error is getting added and messages to other groups sometimes but that has since seems to be resloved.

Brandon Yost

We really appreciate the way this helps us in the office

Reviewed 2018-03-16

I like the fact that you talk to each individual in the office privately or you can set up a group message to talk to everyone.

Sreenath Narayanaswamy

Light software helps with group chats and document sharing. Doesn't hang !

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Dedicated Chat software that helps share files. I like the announcement saves me effort typing an email to all.1)Document Sharing 2) Announcement feature 3)Doesn't take time to load chat history. 4) We have another in built chat on the tool that we work , I am glad there isn't any dispute between the 2.