OnSemble Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.95/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

There are many things that I like about this system. I think the freedom to customize the entire intranet is what I like best.

KG

Kelsey G.

The Support Team is great, the software is solid and the product is growing (new releases & features), all signs of a stable organization and good experience.

KM

Keith M.

Michael M.

Before the latest release, the biggest dislike was probably screen layout difficulties.

KM

Keith M.

Currently, people who log into a laptop instead of our large computer monitors see a distorted version of our portal.

TC

Tracey C.

They also prove to be difficult to work with in a few cases.

Burke T.

OnSemble users...

Microsoft SharePoint-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft SharePoint

Compare both
How would you rate OnSemble?

A go-to resource for our team!

OnSemble is the perfect solution to connect our team that is spread across 15 locations. We use it as a communications channel and source of truth for procedures, processes, information and forms. On top of a great product, the OnSemble support team is AMAZING! Very engaged, accessible and responsive. I feel like they care as much about the success of our portal and end users as we do!

Pros

We've been a Passageways customer since 2012 and are extremely pleased with the robust capabilities. While it's great as is, the commitment to continually upgrading features and functionality is very much appreciated. We're looking forward to a full redesign next year to take greater advantage of the many recently launched enhancements.Can't wait to make a great intranet even better!

Cons

Love the existing platform, but would like to see a mobile app in the future!

Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! We appreciate you being with us for so long, and I'll be sure to pass along the kudos to the Support team. There are some exciting things coming soon.

OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.

The primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.

Pros

We love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.

Cons

We have no complaints. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic and Passageways is a top notch company. As we move forward, we will definitely continue with them.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's making you feel connect across your bank. I will definitely pass along those kudos to our Support and Customer Success teams too.

Easy to build & use

Always quick to reply and extremely helpful; I've never had a bad interaction with anyone on the team.

Pros

Very easy to use and create; after signing on I had the software built and implemented with our team in less than a month.

Cons

Some features are available require more setup/are sometimes not available for all users; eg they have a helpdesk feature that sends emails to the IT helpdesk, but no one was ever able to install it for us.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding the system easy to use and that pages are easy to create. That's good feedback about the Help Desk system. I will be sure to bring that up to Support for you.

Simplify & Streamline - Yes Please!

We love the Onsemble crew - the whole process from implementation to our latest relaunch project has been easy and we've felt supported along the way. Also, the CSMs are so knowledgeable - you can tell them what you have in mind and they can make it happen!

Pros

It is really easy to use and the support that you receive after the sale is top notch!

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is actually being changed with the newest update, which is the ability to see your pages as you are making changes.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that ease of use and simplicity are really coming across for you. Keep reaching out as needed, and we will always be here for your support needs.

Great way to get all employees on the same page

I am constantly learning new ways to utilize all of the tools for our company and our employees. Our CSM is very collaborative and gives excellent guidance. The support team is extremely responsive and quick.

Pros

The ability to customize it to our branding, our needs and wants.

Cons

If possible, having some ready-made css or html scripts that could be made available for use would be great.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that the customization is coming across nicely for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! I will definitely pass along that compliment to your CSM too.

Onsemble review

The overall experience with Onsemble and Passageways has been good.

Pros

I like the ability to create pages and other cool things without having to know how to code.

Cons

I would say that Onsemble updates have caused us some heartburn internally. It could be because we don't have someone dedicated to our Portal, so we get news late in the game because we're not on top of all of the update notes or other enhancements.

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are glad to hear that the page builder is working well for you. If you ever feel like you need additional training, we are here for you and can assist.

Passageways

I think the collaboration we will have with our portal will help our employees come together as a team.

Pros

Since we have upgraded to the latest version, I am excited to make our portal fun and engaging! I like that we can house all of our documents in the portal and they can be edited there and saved.

Cons

I am still learning about the portal so right now the hardest thing for me is building pages.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Great support and easy for anyone of any skill level to create a great portal

Staff engagement and increased employee recognition. Reduced paper, servers, and email.

Pros

Many features allows for us to engage staff at all levels-it's so easy to use that we have a whole team who contributes to the content, look, and feel. The ease of use allows us to easily change up the theme for holidays, special events, or just because!

Cons

Nothing about the product to not like! It would be great if more clients could be engaged in the community to share tips, tricks, and ideas

Positive

They are very good with their customer service and walking through the issue with you.

Pros

So much easier to find documents compared to when I first started at the bank.

Cons

There are different size computer monitors and it isn't compatible with all the screens, it just looks ugly, but still serves its purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad to hear that this is making your life easier and that our Support team is assisting. Otherwise, that's good feedback about the screens, and I will bring that up to Product.

Amazing customer service!

Overall I have enjoyed the product. After the latest release a lot of problems I had making content went away. The OnSemble team is always improving all aspects of their software. We do have an on going issue that we have not been able to fully solved yet, but their team has been super helpful along the way.

Pros

OnSemble takes care of us. No matter what their team is always there to help. They will spend countless hours helping us find a solution to any of our problems.

Cons

The permissions administration can be a little un-intuitive. It could use more integration with Active Directory.

Release easy to install.

Great for new hires to learn about products and services. Easy to locate staff - phone data. Centralized location for documents.

Pros

Centralized location for staff to get what they need. Able to get forms / documents / employee data / etc.

Cons

Had to delete Islands no longer supported. Had issue with form links but that was resolved with WebEx.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's really become the central hub of communication. We appreciate the feedback on the islands, and I will pass that along to the Product team.

Love our intranet

I love our intranet and all of the information our employee engagement team provides us.

Pros

I like the layout of our internal website

Cons

The calendars don't scroll the same was as they did in the older version. We have to scroll down the page to see the last week of the month.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad to see that you are loving OnSemble and that it's helped with employee engagement. That's good feedback about the calendar feature, so please be sure to bring that up with your CSM.

OnSemble - new product offering and service is great!

We've used OnSemble for years and are very happy with the ability to relaunch and the support we've received from our CSM and everyone at Passageways.

Pros

Its clean and simple to use, the customer service is truly amazing.

Cons

Like any software, sometimes the back end is complicated but Passageways has made it much easier to design pages and handle permissions.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate the feedback on the back end, but I'm happy to hear you are finding it a bit easier.

CFCU Review

Staff can be more efficient doing their day to day jobs. This allows multi departmental communication. Forms, documents, manuals, and procedures are at your finger tips.

Pros

User friendly. Customer support. Add on modules.

Cons

None - N/A. We love our portal! Passageways is so supportive in all we want to do.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great that the features are working well for you. I will definitely pass along the kudos to our Customer Success and Support team too.

The OnSemble platform is easy to use and support. Passageways staff are always there to help.

Pros

The biggest benefit to using this software is a simple consistent layout. It makes training staff quick and easy.

Cons

The alerts and notifications section can only be set at the user level. It was one of the biggest complaints during implementation.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. We definitely appreciate the feedback on the alerts and notifications section. I will pass that along to the Product team.

Great Product and Support

OnSemble is replacing our exiting .asp designed intranet with much more functionality and collaborative capability.

Pros

The flexibility in function is terrific, and the support from the staff is incredible!

Cons

Limited presentation customization for many tools make them hard to find nicely within a theme. Responsiveness scales only width. Heights remain locked which can create a ton of unused white space on smaller screens

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! As for responsiveness, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know. I will be sure to pass the kudos along to our Support team.

Intuitive solutions at your fingertips

A great company to work with! Wonderful people from the ground up. The updates and advancements of this product over our relationship period has been fun to watch and clearly helps us to understand the value of our investment.

Pros

How easy the portal itself is to use and the complete support package Passageways and their teams offer.

Cons

The number of features and back-end options can be a bit cumbersome.

Marketing coordinator

We've had a good experience. It's easy to learn and customer service is top notch. The team at Passageways are eager to help you and make you successful with their product. It's a huge improvement for us!

Pros

The drag and drop functionality is easy to use. It's easy to build pages, copy pages, and customize/brand. Creation of workgroups, user roles, etc allows you to customize permissions for individual users.

Cons

Some parts can seem a little dated. We've found a few bugs that can be annoying but generally don't have a huge impact on overall use.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that you are finding the customization helpful. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or see any bugs, let us know!

OnSemble can help your employees succeed

We have been able to get all of our product info, rates, procedures, forms, etc. into one location making it easier for employees to have what they need to effectively assist our members.

Pros

Pages are easy to create without needing to have knowledge of coding

Cons

Some modules are not customizable and can be aesthetically jarring when the rest of the portal is customized

Onsemble Review

I'm new to Onsemble but the organization has been using it for some years. Overall, it's easy for our front line employees to navigate when they're looking or certain things such as procedures while dealing with members. There could be more features available such as templates for any version, IT being able to distribute task to certain employees through help desk, etc.

Pros

The navigation is easy when searching for a document or a department. I enjoy being able to assign workgroups to certain employees so they're able to easily access their department's page and make necessary edits.

Cons

The ease of use, but that could also be because we are on a later version right now. I don't like how some features aren't available such as we as administrators not being able to edit the toolbar on the framework ourselves, or not having the option to have a carousel that does not automatically rotate pictures.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that, since upgrading, you are finding the software easier to use and that it's going well for you. We appreciate the feedback on editing, and I will bring that up to our Product team.

Love our portal!

Pros

Our intranet portal provides a one-stop-shop for important communications for our team. It also helps us build engagement between departments.

Cons

The platform is robust and can take some time to understand - even more time to manage.

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that you've made it an important part of your organization.

Great intranet portal solution

Great service and they know the individuals in our company by name. Very personal feel.

Pros

Extremely customizable. Support staff is such a great help. They also have a "community" to browse to try to find ideas and solutions on your own.

Cons

We didn't really know what to do to build our pages at first, but once we got going it turned out great!

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the customization and the community. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

2019 Re-Launch

We’re currently working.

Pros

We’re currently in the process of relaunch a new portal.

Cons

We’re currently working with rep.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! Sorry to see that ease of use is not coming across for you. At anytime, we offer free additional training, so please connect with your Customer Success Manager to get involved.

Great value for the money. Don't overpay for a big enterprise monster (Jive) that is to complex.

Pros

Great people to work with. Great value for the money. It's not an overly complex platform but does everything you need an employee intranet portal to do. And they keep adding more modules all the time.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how that you are really seeing the value on this software. If you need anything, let us know.

Portal Review

Pros

The inherent ease of use and the increased functionality when creating pages.

Cons

The lack of customizing descriptions in the Product and Services module. I have to insert HTML codes to get any changes in font size (the font size is defaulted to be very small) or look.