OnSemble Intranet Portal Reviews

4.77/5 (47 reviews)

Floyd Allen

An Onsemble Ambassador

Reviewed 2018-11-07

The overall experience has been amazing as indicated above. But the lion share of my praise goes to the Implementation Manager. Without her I highly doubt that our Portal would have launched or without a doubt significantly delayed. Her knowledge base of the Onsemble platform and her attention to detail is astounding. As much as I get praised for creating an immersive Intranet, I know it's partly due to her support. She's an asset to the Passageways Organization...and to our team. The support team is nothing like I have ever experienced. Their response time and follow through is indeed a standard for the industry of IT support, this deserves 100% not 99% satisfaction. Wow!... I can spend literally hours writing about my extreme satisfaction with the team and the software. It has allowed our organization to experience another level of engagement with our staff. The ease of use and the “drag and drop” design feature has also allowed a team of 2 to be nimble, with the results and appearance of a team of 10. Our Executive leadership team believes transparency is the currency of leadership and the Onsemble platform has afforded them the opportunity to live out this value. From just- in-time information, thoughts on upcoming and/or current changes, future business strategies and recorded quarterly messages. This software has been and a catalyst to our increased employee engagement scores. We've only been 'live' for 6 months!

Rebekah Monroe

Great Support

Reviewed 2018-10-11

We were trying to reduce paperwork and create a portal that was useful for every department in their everyday jobs, removing things off of network drives and organizing them in Onsemble. We love our new portal.We've been Passageways customers for more than 10 years now and recently revamped our internal portal with the most recent version of OnSemble. Our customer support representative was very helpful and we really felt like Passageways was as invested in this project as we were. They will often get on phone calls with us to resolve questions and issues same-day or within a few hours. We always felt like we were a priority to them.

Aimee Glerum

We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!)

Reviewed 2017-05-18

This is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!We love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal

Jaclyn Partin

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

Reviewed 2017-01-19

We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team. What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Robert Herrera

Passageways OnSemble Review

Reviewed 2017-01-21

1. Overall Quality - We've had the Employee Portal for a very long time. We've seen different versions come and go. 2. Ease of Use - Super easy and friendly web interface. Don't need to be an HTML expert to customize the Portal. 3. Features & Functionality - Has everything we need internally from Employee Directory, procedures, to Helpdesk. 4. Customer Support - Is the best. Always willing to assist whether it be by phone or email. Definitely the best service out there! 5. Value for Money - Very affordable and the ROI is very much worth it 1 stop shop for all of our internal needs

Bethany Ramirez

Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Onsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient. The ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.

Curtis Campbell

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Consistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus. I like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.

Angela Smith

The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

I love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.

Jessie Laszewski

OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed

Reviewed 2017-01-27

OnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team. You don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.

Pamela Molyneaux-Bolyard

User friendly system with top notch support

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Overall we have had an awesome experience with Onsemble and Passageways. The level of support that is available is fantastic. Our previous intranet provider was located in another country and any type of support was limited to their working hours which was TOTALLY opposite of ours. They also seemed to "nickel and dime" us on everything. Onsemble support has been easily accessible AND at a FANTASTIC price point. Onsemble is easy to use and creates a high quality and very professional image within our organization. Anytime we have questions or experience technical difficulties I always feel like I receive 100% of the technicians attention until my problem is resolved.

Janice Allen

Our OnSemble Experience

Reviewed 2018-10-10

My overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier. What I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.

Courtney Evans

Passageways :)

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Our company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company. Passageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.

Emily Tallon

Helps Connect All Employees

Reviewed 2018-10-10

We are able to connect all employees across the country, and drive culture change through the portal. Our employees know if it's on the Portal it's the most up to date and accurate information, and the ease of updating makes that possible. The support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is outstanding. I know I'll always get the perfect solution or help with any issues.

Kyle Endres

Great Internal Intranet Platform

Reviewed 2018-10-10

We have been longtime customers and we have always had awesome support and have been able to build a very useable intranet with OnSemble.This platform allows our staff to easily build and deliver high quality and current materials to our staff with a website feel. The functionality to the end user is very easy to navigate and easy to follow while similar for those portal administrators. The Passageways support staff is AWESOME, too! The whole group has a "can do" attitude.

Garrett Naschak

Great Staff and very easy to customize

Reviewed 2018-10-11

This team isn't just another company. They actually care about you, your team, and your project. Thank you to the OnSemble team!This software is very easy to learn, use, and adapt to. You could be very simple with this, and get the job done, or be more advanced and create some amazing work. NOTE: The support team was very responsive to us with any upgrades, issues, or questions.

Brad McGuire

OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.

Reviewed 2018-05-18

The primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.We love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.

Kristin Marsh

Passageways

Reviewed 2018-10-11

I think the collaboration we will have with our portal will help our employees come together as a team.Since we have upgraded to the latest version, I am excited to make our portal fun and engaging! I like that we can house all of our documents in the portal and they can be edited there and saved.

Heidi Nelson

Great way to get all employees on the same page

Reviewed 2018-10-10

I am constantly learning new ways to utilize all of the tools for our company and our employees. Our CSM is very collaborative and gives excellent guidance. The support team is extremely responsive and quick.The ability to customize it to our branding, our needs and wants.

Cindy Boyles

OnSemble - new product offering and service is great!

Reviewed 2018-10-11

We've used OnSemble for years and are very happy with the ability to relaunch and the support we've received from our CSM and everyone at Passageways. Its clean and simple to use, the customer service is truly amazing.

Natasha Ataiiyan

Great support and easy for anyone of any skill level to create a great portal

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Staff engagement and increased employee recognition. Reduced paper, servers, and email.Many features allows for us to engage staff at all levels-it's so easy to use that we have a whole team who contributes to the content, look, and feel. The ease of use allows us to easily change up the theme for holidays, special events, or just because!

Erlinda Seib

Release easy to install.

Reviewed 2017-05-19

Great for new hires to learn about products and services. Easy to locate staff - phone data. Centralized location for documents.Centralized location for staff to get what they need. Able to get forms / documents / employee data / etc.

Erlinda Seib

CFCU Review

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Staff can be more efficient doing their day to day jobs. This allows multi departmental communication. Forms, documents, manuals, and procedures are at your finger tips.User friendly. Customer support. Add on modules.

Garrett Laws

Great Product and Support

Reviewed 2018-10-12

OnSemble is replacing our exiting .asp designed intranet with much more functionality and collaborative capability.The flexibility in function is terrific, and the support from the staff is incredible!

Michelle Sass

The OnSemble platform is easy to use and support. Passageways staff are always there to help.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

The biggest benefit to using this software is a simple consistent layout. It makes training staff quick and easy.

Brian Irvine

Great value for the money. Don't overpay for a big enterprise monster (Jive) that is to complex.

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Great people to work with. Great value for the money. It's not an overly complex platform but does everything you need an employee intranet portal to do. And they keep adding more modules all the time.